FTA on B*V

Bronze Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 33
If anyone is interested, 91 has a few channels fta, including MTV, and 2 PPV! up as of 2am eastern.

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 234
That's TRUE. There's actually more if you check closely. It's weird, came back on yesterday...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
I found em while trying to get radio on a 2700. Thought i would post cause i woulda liked to hear when I didnt have a VS. Yes a bunch of channels up :-) enjoy!

Bronze Member
Username: Deano_plenty

Post Number: 20
MTV doesn't count as a channel because the music today is a waste of time and a waste of tv channels.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
so mtv2 must really pi*s ya off then, huh?

Bronze Member
Username: An0nymou5

Post Number: 22
There is probably going to be another ECM, this is what happened last time, a few came back then we we got slammed hard.

Bronze Member
Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 80
the only thing I am getting is the LEAFS chanel. And who wants to watch the leafs lose every day?

Bronze Member
Username: Gizmo74

Post Number: 29
get a viewsat u get them all !

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 236
I agree, possible ECM soon. If you would look back @ the past, ECM's were about a week before a PPV boxing event. There is one on Sept 19th. I would be really surprise if NO ECM before the 19th.

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 398
First there was Nagra 1. They tried Nagra 2, and the programmers defeated that attempt. Then they tried changing keys frequently and that was not a problem for the programmers. Then they tried rolling during major events, and the programmers had an answer for that.
Why do we have to presume that the programmers have not anticipated this after the 2nd ECM, and have programmed a solution, or have a solution available? Or give BL the benefit of doubt, and presume that he has anticipated this and is working to solve this problem as soon as it happens.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
They are all back down now.. i dont think we have anything to worry about until the day pan*at get the fix!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us