NoPansat bin, Means No fortec Bin?

Bronze Member
Username: Djibo75

Post Number: 22
Hi every body,

Is it that true, No Pansat Bin means no Fortec Bin ?

Cordially

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1592
Yes that is true.
Fortec bins are modified 2500 bins, usually indicated by a T at the end of it. As an example, 277T was the last working bin. Fortec and Clone safe.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4240
BL has also stated that "in the future" there will be no more of that...modifying his bins..

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 503
And ppl have stated that"in the future" there will be no buying of pansat receivers.

Bronze Member
Username: Djibo75

Post Number: 23
So the only solution for those using Fortec (like me) is to completely lose hope that will come a day for fortec FIX, and the best thing to do is to buy a Viewsat ?

Bronze Member
Username: Deano_plenty

Post Number: 22
What's the difference the fortec doesn't even work properly with the right bin. The coax leads result in nothing but hundreds of lines on your tv screen. The resolution is horrible you can't run a fortec on a lcd screen unless you like several hundred lines across your tv screen. Notwithstanding you can opt for much less resolution and svhs or composite in which case at least you get a picture with no lines but it isn't really recordable on a dvd recorder making the fortec all but worthless.

Silver Member
Username: Destine1983

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 124
NO,you still have hope djibo Co,my hubby had a Fortec Lifetime Ultra clone and once it was out that they were no longer making Fortecs,my hubby fixed the box and changed it into a Pansat clone,while it still looks like a FOrtec,it works like a Pansat.

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Canada

Post Number: 323
I wanna know.... What is Chancysand doing now?

Silver Member
Username: Destine1983

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 126
haven't seen him in awhile.Guess he is just sitting and waiting like the rest of us.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us