Contact Pansat Directly

Bronze Member
Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 67
Time to turn up the heat a little.

One of the strongest moves that labour unions do to large companies to get thier attention is to occupy managements time and energy.

You can call Pansat headquarters by calling them at 818-768-5161 or send them an email pansatusa@cs.com

Just imagine a few hundred thousand calls a day....

Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 7
sounds stupid to me,they dont distribute crying towels

Silver Member
Username: Shayeileen

Post Number: 104
everyone just email them and tell them to fire blacklist because hes a little byotch

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
Bridgeburner,

Did I suggest in anyway to cry to them no.

But I do think that they have a customer service department for a reason, which is a method for their customers to discuss service related issues with them.

You suggest that they don't distribute crying towels, how do you know for sure? Did you call and ask?

Bronze Member
Username: Mrcharley

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 25
willie do you want some cheese with your whine. get over it and replace your pansat by getting past the scorpions in your pocket to get to your wallet and buy a viewsat. pansat owes you nothing. you got more than your moneys worth out of them. replace it with a viewsat, just like you replaced your sony tv after 5 years or traded in your lemon chevy truck after 2 years. you will live a better life if you just pony up the $150 and you can be watching tv instead of ranting about a receiver you bought 2-3 years ago.this cup is for you willie

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
Mrcharley / jacka$$

FYI

I am still using my 10 year old Sony tv and it still works great

My 5 year old GMC did have a few problems which were corrected at no charge to me by the company that produces them.

I only got 8 months out of my receiver, if I had gotten 12 months I would shut up.

Maybe you can help me understand why you are logged in to here, if your answer to everything is just go buy a new one.

So how about a nice cup of shut the f up for you!

Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 8
willie,
if your pansat is broken of course get it fixed.
but if you call them to complain that i only got 8 months out of my receiver(to steal), that is foolish.
and to me that sounds like crying.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 496
Like they care....

Bronze Member

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 26
ok willie 8 months of open free pay television you watched all pay per view sporting events, Hbo,Cinemax starz not to mention the 8000 hours you jerked off to the adult channels . you got your moneys worth you moron. this site will show you the total you paid for 8 months of free tv http://piv.pivpiv.dk/ and as for you went to a GM dealership with a 5 year old truck and paid nothing the salesman below has my answer to that

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Mrcharley,

You smart guy you, you caught me, thats right I watch 1000 hours a month of tv. Keep up the good work Columbo.

The GM dealership did the repair, due to the fact that it was a factory recall. Didn't think of that scenario either you f_cking genius.

Now if I had said that I thought your wife was good in bed, you could call me a liar. But since I couldn't find the wet spot without a bag of flour, it's not my fault!

Get your head out of my a#$

Bronze Member

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 27
Is that all you got is the ancient wet spot and the bag of flour? I know you clicked on to that website you idiot and that last response you posted proves it. defense rests .you got more than your moneys worth for your pansat plain and simple stick to the subject. you got more than your moneys worth. by the way did i tell you that YOU GOT MORE THAN YOUR MONEYS WORTH. has it gotten through your thick skull that you got more than your moneys worth. If you are going to post an answer to this post Willie then please tell the audience why you are unsatisfied getting 8 months of free tv for about$160 or write stupid,tired old jokes and really show us all how pathetic that you really are. tell us all why you are unhappy because you really need some closure. and the officer below wants to talk to you first

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
Ok, I am leaving the internet now

Bronze Member
Username: Deano_plenty

Post Number: 24
Will trade a pansat for a panatella cigar.

Bronze Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 82
PANSATs still working good replaced new APR to ECM www.fta4dummies.com

Bronze Member

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 34
HOW ABOUT FOR A TIPARILLO DEANO LOL

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 138
Thankyou for your advice...
my PANSATs still working fine
www.ftapalace.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
the worst thing you can do is go to Oleg's websites, he is getting credit for each hit he sends their way.

Other wise just ignore his usless posts.

Make the poor little russian sit on all those useless pansats that he claims work fine for him. In fact if you are dumb enough to buy a Pansat these days buy it anywhere but from the sites he is pushing.

Bronze Member
Username: Anam

Post Number: 15
wow

willie nelson is now a silver member

Bronze Member
Username: Anam

Post Number: 16
he started this thread as a bronze member

and now.......just look at him

Bronze Member

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 35
jesus oleg if bullshit was music you would be a 100 piece orchestra lol. congrats you are the only person in the world with a pansat fix. willie nelson silver member. do you think he might have one intellegent post or thread. i doubt it very much. I flamed him in this thread bad

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2047
Contact who? you are kidding?

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
Wow, what a confession from Mrcharley, he admits that he is a flamer

From what I have been reading, anything I have posted is as useful as your posts.

Keep responding to me, you might just hit silver too.

lmao

Silver Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 208
Make contact with pansat.
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Dbledragon

Post Number: 46
It's like going into a police station and complain about the car you stole that is not working anymore. Does this make any sense?

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
Dbledragon,

Thanks for your comments,but......

Help me understand you post. If my suggestion was the same as your analogy, I would have suggested everyone go to the police station with their pansat receivers. In which case I agree that would not make much sense.

I was merely suggesting that pansat owners could occupy Pansats time and energy until they show some kind of real support of their product. They are the ones that employ "Blacklist" which only sends out an update each week claiming he needs one more week to complete the updated bin. If you tie up thier phone lines and fill their inbox, it would give them less time to deal with vendors and suppliers, and feel some pressure to have "Blacklist" produce the bins that Pansat owners are looking for.

Bronze Member
Username: Dbledragon

Post Number: 47
Willie,

I'm sure by this time Pansat's executives know what is happening. Their sales must be way down, only idiots would buy them at this point. To get their attention, you have to hit them where it hurts-the pocket book. Just boycott Pansat! Spread the words....boycott Pansat.....

Silver Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 211
Go to there site they have the support for the product you bought.Want better than that go b1atch to the person you really bought it from b1atch.

Bronze Member

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 36
willie the officer wants to speak to you again you are being too fuking stupid again get off the internet. by the way you cheapskate crybaby pay per views are working on your pansat 3500. I would tell you how to tune them in but you can contact pansat directly and see if you will get an answer there if that does not work dial 1-800 eat-sh it. or talk to linus. he is the one waiting for the great pumpkin like you are waiting for the great B.L. to fix your receiver lol. I got more flame for you below

Upload

Username: Pansat_sucks

Post Number: 2
Dear BL:

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us