How to get the viewsat Guide to show all info

Bronze Member
Username: Icekilla0388

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 65
ok i bought a Viewsat extreme and when i go to the guide there is no program info like program name time started or anything can some1 help me get it to work thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4216
and U are posting reviews stating how the sonicview is much better in every way!....first learn fow to use the simple box U have before U start telling others what to buy!...newbies like U are dangerous to others!

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 69
nonono my fault i should have worded it differently, my extreme is working fine but the 1 i bought for my dad isnt or the guide isnt and i cant figure it out, so i was wonderin if any1 could help me, i was using me as an example because i didnt think ppl really cared whos it was, so do u know what could b wrong?

Bronze Member
Username: Cramped

Post Number: 15
...first learn fow to use the simple box...

A lesson in spelling, and life.

1) How should replace 'fow' in the above text.
2) When you go to a big box store in need of a product do you (LK) search for it or do you seek out a worker and ask for help. I think we all know the answer here.

If you know a thing or two about DSS/FTA lets help others. If you are a frustrated retired vet who can't spell and needs to put others down think twice before posting.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4218
Peter...FU...I can spell douche...just can't type!...and WTF does big box store have to do with not knowing how to fix your receiver but telling others what to buy!...mind your own business...and U could never give me a lesson in anything pal, except being a busybody punk!...I forgot more than you will ever know in your lifetime!...and don't talk to me or anybody here about help with your 15 posts and NOT helping Shivas here, but bashing my typo instead..what, U think U're a hero cause U can type HOW!....go away boy, U bother me!

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 70
ok i didnt know asking if anyone could help me fix my guide was going to cause so much damn trouble, im just ASKING for help LK if u cant help than u dont have to start bashing my posts all i said is that i think the SonicView is better than the viewsat extreme, that is not TELLING other ppl what to buy its helping them out since it is what they asked for.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 73
lol the "authorities" would never come after some1 for posting a link that has a virus or even sending sum1 a virus, and u do make a good point about the dish

Gold Member

Post Number: 4221
Shivas.. how would U know if U can even get the EPG to work on a Viewsat!...and people do read the posts and will think that U know what U 're talking about...and just how much time have U had with a sonicview?...and please point out all the better features that U personally noticed better than the Viewsat!...to help, U must have personal knowledge..and when U emphatically state that the sonicview is better than the Viewsat in EVERY way, then U are basically telling people what to buy..

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Canada

Post Number: 321
application/octet-streamUpload
viewsatx_setup-264947.rtf (25.6 k)

Bronze Member
Username: Jerry711

Throop, Pa. U.s.

Post Number: 12
go to recieve guide in the main menu and hit ok.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 78
it says no info when i do that, even though i have all of the 119 and 61.5 channels

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 82
NM i got it too work
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us