Lastest news of Pansat fix and others

Username: Newpsx2

Post Number: 2
We are going to be up and running soon. Also new servers are on the way. These guys are working hard for YOU! If you feel like you need to make a smart azz comment then your gone! Peeps will start respecting the mods and admins of this site or you will be gone! I have banned servral members already this morning. If any mod suggests to me a ban It will be done. No questions asked. So play nice or dont play at all.

Thank you,
Senior Super Mod
FtaSpanky

Bronze Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 30
im sorry i posted wrong website
www.ftapalace.com

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 489
What ur saying is he took the money and ran!

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 496
Yeah, post is kind of fishy.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 497
Sorry post is from Future.

Bronze Member
Username: Subzerocdn

Post Number: 18
C/P from Future: same old sh*t

The site is down due to excessive traffic.

JOIN US @ irc.uicn.net channel #future-fta-info ! THE ONLY Official Irc Channel for www.future-fta.info!

BlackList and CaptiveWorks is actively working on a solution to get your receivers working.

Viewsat has released bins for both the VS2000 Platinum and Xtreme.

Pansat Direct and FTA Palace have them in stock and ready to ship.

Pansat Direct Viewsat VS2000 Platinum
Pansat Direct Viewsat VS2000 Xtreme

Pansat Direct Viewsat VS2000 Lite

Pansat Direct Viewsat PVR7000
OR
FtaPalace Viewsat VS2000 Platinum
FtaPalace Viewsat VS2000 Xtreme

"I am working very hard, day & night to get pansat up and running. Please dont loose faith, we will have a fix - Blacklist"
Thanks for your understanding and we hope to be back online very soon!

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 174
C/P from another site.

this is the real new ppl

BL got Video working ! he needs a bit more time just clear out the bugs ,,,, note if there is too many bugs the unit can burn etc.. so he needs a week or so to work things out .thats why he is taking a bit of time since this fix is a major fix which will make those old fta unit do faster work .so the routine has to be good and without any overheating problems etc..

This is a post C&P from Chancysands reputiable site above this

I hope they make it this time.

Silver Member

Post Number: 175
More updates,,,,

And he has lots of bins to write also. Every box takes a different bin. That takes lots of time. He will release all the new bins at the same time.

-Jazzy

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
Good news on BL's site. Just posted this morning. Now it's down again. Too much load.

Bronze Member
Username: Icekilla0388

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 60
for 3 months this kind of news has come and gone i wont believe it until there is a tested fix on alot of sites

Bronze Member
Username: Budgie

Post Number: 27
all he needs is put the new routine into the old bins... shouldn't take that long to all models...
clone owners may have to wait extra one more week, provided BL doesnot encrypt the bin.

Bronze Member

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 40
PANSATs new bin...
www.ftapalace.com. thankyou PHDoleg

Username: Bucky_covin

Post Number: 7
Thank you Lily

Username: Vale

Puerto peasco, Sonora Mexico

Post Number: 5
new bin for pansat 2500 works good!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Bsl073

Post Number: 20
He exploited a sweet child in the moment of one of his greatest triumphs to get a laugh, That is not a joke. I have a special needs child and I am a special olympics vollenteer. I have held these children while they cried because they don't understant why they are different. Bucky I know how lucky you are to have your grandson in your life, it is an honor to be near a child like ours.

Bronze Member
Username: Cramped

Post Number: 17
It was not a direct shot at your children - relax!

All that I'm saying is take the 'joke' at face value. If the picture was of a Black person I'm sure someone would be offended as well...some people just have to learn to lighten up! :-)

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 518
Lily I 100% agree with you, Ryerson drop of we need an appology. These children are special, we care for them, we do not like people use them for cracking jokes.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
How do you know that is not my child? When you make fun of one child you make fun of all children. Not my fight? Thanks God not everyone feels that way. If everyone took that stand Hitler would be president of the world and every one would have blond hair and blue eyes! Peter your just as bad as reyerson! Its never your fight till the snake bites you. I hope all of your children are just as perfect as you are!

Bronze Member

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 45
my PANSATs working ochen harasho i have evreting
to proof thankyou PHDoleg

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
I respect you very much LK and would like to thank you for weighing in on the issue, even if it was a "hi-jacked thread" on my part. I have learned great patience in life, however I took great offence and let it affect me. An appology would be welcome.

Bronze Member
Username: Gizmo74

Post Number: 23
oleg better lay off that sht no good for ya fri ur brain cells

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersonengineer

Post Number: 98
Sorry 2 offend anyone....You're right LK poor taste....it wasn't meant as a shot at people who are mentally challenged.

It was a specifically edited repost of an "arguing on the internet" joke.

The post is not intended as a joke at the expense of the child, but as joke about all of us waiting for a bin.

Nevertheless, i aquiesce that the post was in poor taste.

I will say, however, that comparing my post 2 being equal to those who might want "Hitler" for president is, in fact, worse. Lily, as such u take to the defense of something u may hold dear, and show hypocrisy by even mentioning that fascist azz as a comparison.

I should in turn compare u to the likes of Pat Robertson, & Jerry Falwell, who go 2 the extremes 2 critique morality, while being the biggest hypocrites around.

I apologize for that post and the same on the other thread.

Bronze Member

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 58
druzya my PANSATs fix for goods work verynice all chanels open Thankyou PHDoleg
www.ftapalace.com podozhidite nemnogo i voydote website spokoyno tolko kak zagroozhat budete to smotrite chtobi vash PANSAT reciver bil pustoy bezh program (factory reset)

Bronze Member
Username: Mortimer_snurd

Post Number: 61
You lost me when you brought Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell into the picture.I happen to like Pat and Jerry.

I dont suppose Pat and Jerry have to many fans at this site,but why do you feel you must critic them here.

I can assume you probably also feel the same way about President Bush.Why dont you Bush bash while you are at it?

Bet you also dislike the PM of Canada,Steven Harper.

I am a fan of Jerry,Pat,George and Steven.

I also know about Ryerson.Folks that cant get in to university`s generally go to Ryerson.The kind that make fun of the mentally challenged.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
What might have started out as an appology turned into slander. My reference to hitler was in reference to peter's "ignore it and it will go away cause it's not my problem" attitude. Also because you didn't mean it that way so it wasn't an insult to the child. Give me a break! You are one of those people that need to degrade others in order to make yourself feel superior. I feel sorry for you. I am done, the issue is dropped you are not worth the effort. Sorry LK but I don't accept this person's appology the way it was delivered.

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 523
I think we all should leave this behind now Ryerson Engineer looks like a good guy appology accepted, move on and end this discussion

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 388
Thirty years ago the main issue in society was "womens rights" and Harrassment.
Now the main issue is "deprived chidren", "crimes against children". It is best therefore, to avoid anything that might remotely offend people who are in the forefront defending these rights.

Bronze Member

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 62
druzya my PANSATs fix for goods work verynice all chanels open Thankyou PHDoleg
www.ftapalace.com podozhidite nemnogo i voydote website spokoyno tolko kak zagroozhat budete to smotrite chtobi vash PANSAT reciver bil pustoy bezh program (factory reset)

Username: Vova_putin

Post Number: 4
Oleg- puchamoo t' govoree ne pravda? T' hochesh
chelovike dumayet Russki ludi govoreet ne pravda sigda? Pajaloosta STOP! Etot ne Horosha, ochen Plocha. Snova E Snova...... Nevyarna t' shpeon dlya Charlie? Poka

Bronze Member
Username: Xoide007

Post Number: 64
F*ck Pansat big time and their lack of a fix

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
Lily, if u had posted a fair objection i would have not had 2 include the fifth paragraph. I already agree the post was in bad taste. I already said that - but so are 50% of all the posts in here.

I haven't taken one personal shot at any one in here. I haven't called anyone g.a.y or retarded, even though that makes up a great many of the posts.

I haven't seen u stepping in 2 defend g.a.y people after users are bashed as "g.a.y". (notice the absurdity of censorship, that one cannot even write the word g-a-y). I don't see u stepping in 2 stop name-calling - especially users calling others "retard", for examle.

Yes, the picture is of a retarded child. The picture is from an already widely forwarded joke. I'm sure millions of people have seen it by now. I'm sure most of them have smiled or laughed a little at it. Those who don't laugh are probably afraid of people like u - overly sensitive people who take small offence and magnify things as if someone walked over, loosened their belt, blatantly pulled ur bowl aside, and crapped in ur cereal.

Johnny Knoxville recently starred in a movie, where he played a a guy pretending 2 be retarded...it touched some nerves, but i think most people understood that no one was poking fun at the mentally challenged there either.

Let me fill u in on a little secret: many of my friends are retarded, and we laugh about the complexities, behaviour & irregularities that come with being mentally challenged, all the time. People who are mentally challenged ARE naturally funny. And it's silly and, in fact, ignorant 2 deny THAT. It's mean to MAKE fun of THEM, i don't see anything wrong with noting that they can unintentionally be humourous.

Just because we can find humour in people's behaviour, doesn't mean our intentions are 2 be mean 2 them. Everybody laughs at how g.a.y men talk with each other, for example - IT'S FRICKIN FUNNY!!! It doesn't mean i want them all dead - as ur reference 2 Hiltler subtly implies.

Same with blondes, or Newfies, or Arabs.....no one said a word about the postings that include the two Arabs, i should add.

Again, It was not an attack on children, retarded children, or even retardation. It was a joke intended 2 spotlight the craziness of us all waiting anxiously for a bin (myself included).

To Mortimer Snurd: Just because i call myself engineer, doesn't mean i am. Are u really "Mr. Snurd"? Because i think there's a "Snurd" pedophile in this area...just wondering if that's u??? Second, just because I call myself ryerson, doesn't mean that's the only place i earned degrees from. And why would u take random shots at all of Ryerson 2 simply insult me? How much thought did u give that comment?

On a lighter note, LOL, if u wanna defend Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, and George Bush, go right ahead....send me ur pic, i'll post that instead of the little kid....it might actually be funnier and make more sense 2.

To anyone who was offended or thought the posting was in bad taste, i apologize. To anyone who wants 2 make more of it than it is....sorry, u need a life more than i do.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 175
R.E,you already apologize to anyone who offended it already.if that Lily don't appect it who care,she sound like a mother of all children,it like anytime u post picture of some kids u have to apologize to her.HELL NO....and i know that picture u post is a mistake,but is not making fun about the kid,it about pansat and bin u making fun of.but it getting out of hand when this miss Lily stir this little thing up into something huge........

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 389
Ryerson Engineer : Earlier in this thread, I tried to explain in simple language the complexities of "human rights". You wrote:
"Let me fill u in on a little secret: many of my friends are retarded,
and we laugh about the complexities, behaviour & irregularities that
come with being mentally challenged, all the time."
Let me remind you that at the height of racial discrimination concerns, a similar thing against coloured peole was not tolerated. Even today, In England, to call somebody a "paki" is an insult, yet between Indians and Pakistani origin people it is not an insult.
I will emphasize again. As far on the issue of children's rights, time is not ripe yet to even joke about it in a friendly manner. In the past you could not call somebody fat, jokingly. Nowadays, you can, in some cases only.
My advice to you, R.E. is not to joke about very sensitive issues. You apologised - leave at that. By writing long letters like this, you are only making people beleive that you did not mean to apologise.

Bronze Member
Username: Mickm

Post Number: 71
if thy eyes offend the, pluck them out.
the obove msg. is not to offend the blind.
so please don't read it to them.

Bronze Member
Username: Eurick_hunt

Post Number: 18
So Lily, I guess a blow job is completely out of the question eh?

Bronze Member
Username: Dbledragon

Post Number: 31
STFU....Oleg...oneleg...humpdaleg....we dont want to visit your website!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Dbledragon

Post Number: 32
Lily, you are right, those comments are totally insensitive. I also find Reyerson's photoshop "masterpieces" quite annoying!

Eurick, I guess you have to blow yourself...may I suggest using an eurika vacuum

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
Dbledragon, i agree with ur right 2 find my posts annoying....

And i agree with anyone's right 2 find ur posts annoying 2...

So, let's see if we can find common ground. U find mine annoying, and i find urs annoying...we're even.

u post as u like, and i will pay no mind, and i post as i wish, and u pay no mind.

cool?

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 386
shut the f.uck up minni D.ick you little twerp. Go blow R.E.
you know you want to

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 178
davidvandiCKHEAD,i'm to busy f.ucking your wh.ore mama in the azz,no time to blow anyone,your sister is next Birdboy.........lol..

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4230
People need to regain their sense of humor..there are enough issues in life to keep people tense and stressed...economy, war, environment, present world leaders, etc...stress is the number 1 killer of people in the world..need to lighten up and try to find a little humor in everything ..helps to look at things from all pespectives and open minded...we rent this space on Earth for a very short time, ENJOY it!

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
I agree LK...LOL

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Mortimer_snurd

Post Number: 62
Hey Ryerson

I only chimed in because of the Falwell/Robertson .Not that all conservatives like them,however it showed that you are a liberal democrat and that you dislike Bush,Harper etc.

And I was right.And you probably are in good company here.

I just thought it was a bit presumptuous to assume everyone here is of the same politics as you.You are probably right in this case.ie most Christians dont steal sat signals.

Again you assumed that all here share your dislike for the President of the USA as you do.You did give yourself away.

Jerry and Pat obviously annoy you because they tell it like it is...homosexuality and abortion etc are sins against God.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 391
still laughing my azz off........

Bronze Member
Username: Bannedbylily

Post Number: 11
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help