There's Happiness Over At Future

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 112
A super mod just poste that he had great news from Blacklist. To quote him, he said he has never seen BL so happy. He said that BL is out of the country but he will have great news in about a week. Unquote.........Well...looks like the long wait for Pansat owners will soon be over. Unless..........it's all a ploy to keeps the followers from mutinying.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 482
Just another delay tactic.

Bronze Member
Username: Impala1977

Post Number: 98
I hope is not but this is coming from cessna, a moderator, so I will certainly give him the benefit of the doubt. Let's hope it comes thru, albeit pansat nor blacklist owe us nothing. True FTA is not going anywhere unless you have the stamina to go plastic.

Silver Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 126
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Pellock

Post Number: 17
It's coming from Cessna Pilot? OMG, that for sure is BS. That guy is the TDG of Future-fta. What he does is lying to people again and again, just like what TDG does for Mr. VS.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 484
They can't even keep there simple site running,let alone write bins without bugs.Even if the fix was handed to them on a silver platter bl would srew something up.

Bronze Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 44
Hmmm, and I remember the VS guys popping bottles and giving high-fives when they cracked Map57; the bin will be out by Wednesday they said...
And everyone waited another month!

This is the same as VS last month.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us