BL speaks

Username: Omegamike1

LOCUST GROVE, GA USA

Post Number: 1
posted on vs site by mods... they have been in telephone contact with BL who is out of the country... BL states that he will have good news in a week.......

i was hoping for today but i guess a week will have to do...

omegamike1

Bronze Member
Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 62
and he will say the same thing next week, and the week after that, until they have unloaded all of the Pansat receivers that they have in their inventory. Then we will never hear from him again.

Bronze Member
Username: Mickm

Post Number: 70
that bl travels as much as baby bush does. no wonder there's no fix, he's out globe trotting.
every week someone claims to have been in contact with bl and that bl will report with good news "next week". same old, same old. if you want good news from bl, it would be more akin to pansat is releaseing the source code.

Username: Lpont

Post Number: 7
I heard Blacklist is in Australia with the Crocdile Hunter...I think we all know how this is going to end...

Bronze Member
Username: Mortimer_snurd

Post Number: 57
SLIGHT CORRECTION...he said WITHIN the week.That could be 1 or 2 days.

Could be tomorrow?

I will go out on a limb and say the announcement will never come!!! Nothing will be said,only new bins posted at future for all our Pansats.

I say Wednesday this week we are up and running before midnight.

Now come and tear me a new one :-)

Gold Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 1013
you know i would love to believe there will be a fix but im in a doubting mood............sorry dont think it will happen.........

Silver Member
Username: Leew

Ketchikan, ALASKA USA

Post Number: 613
ANOTHER BULLSH!T

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4204
mortimer ...your batting average is 0.00...never make to the majors with your averages..

Bronze Member
Username: Mortimer_snurd

Post Number: 58
Hey LK

All the more reason to go with my prediction this time.

I`m Due!!! :-) :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Pjk

Post Number: 15
You guys are a bunch of retar*ds...
Quit acting like you have connections, you dumb azzes... (I I heard from BL's blah blah blah...)
BL theeze nuts... You fools don't know BL or anyone else... You're just makin' sh*t up... Someone should keep a list of all these azzholes who make these claims and ban these lying fu*ckers...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us