C*oolsat and ROM 103 card working

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4191
Many now are using the ROM 103 cards (not rev 103) with the X2 card readers ($35) with the coo*lsat's now...so BOTH ROM 102 and 103 are working with this FTA..

Bronze Member
Username: Mrmeat

Post Number: 53
now that both are working does that mean if the next ecm effects them they should be back up at same time or would 102 still have advantage?

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 529
Would it work on a 3500? Is it compatible?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4193
No..not pansat compatable...card readers on pansat are for adult channels..

Gold Member

Post Number: 4194
also don't confuse the SD on the Pansat 3500...

http://www.globalwholesalers.biz/readerscards.htm

Silver Member
Username: Bandizzy

Marijuanaville, Stoned Easy

Post Number: 111
I would like to see the coolsats last a while now that'd be cool. I love 102's and fta but the combo kinda intrigues me. If they last through the next one Man wouldn't that be cool.

Bronze Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 52
From what I understand, as from August, the CS card readers dont come in the X2 box anymore. The box now says JinHiTek. The board is brown and not green.

With all the clones already out there it also adds to the confusion. Remember that JinHiTek manufactures CS.

Good to see that Rom103 is possible with CS, although there isn't a good supply of 103. "if" PS finds a cardless fix, then Rom prices will drop and it could be a good time to buy 102/103 IMHO.

Bronze Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 53
Shiltz, remember that if CS & card stands up/ gets back up through the next ECM (which it really should) and VS goes to the toilet, then rom prices will go even HIGHER; even the card readers and C**lSat STBs will cost big.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4251
To those of U who posted that the 103 cards could not be programmed (I know and U know who U people are...some allegedly are "knowledgeable" too), well once again U were all wrong...and the new bins and files are at forums in www.dsscommunity. com/forums
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us