Pansat ,paying for a fix

Bronze Member
Username: Bhund

Post Number: 85
Pansat is a multimillion dollar company.Selling more than a million units for 120 or more which are made for much cheaper,they cant afford $750,000? Come people be logical about your theories.THEY CAN AFFORD IT EASILY

Silver Member
Username: Momenali

Post Number: 136
i Agree with u, but i still smell some Bull-Sh*t

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4181
I beleive TDG will leak it to Pansat for much less..

Bronze Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 41
Considering that there's so much money at stake, I am very surprised that it has been kept secret.

It's a matter of time before it's leaked but by then it will be overdue for another ECM. Kind of like showing up for the ball game with 1 minute of play to go and the score is clear.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4184
TDG is notorious for switching teams at the most opportune times..

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersonengineer

Post Number: 79
i'm hearing more and more that the Pansat processor really isn't capable of handling the fix.....it's starting 2 sound convincing.

Has BL ever really addressed this issue?

I know he's posted about "getting back up" and running, but he never specifically mentioned Pansat, did he?

Well, that would mean he was right...some ARE up and running, But what about our Pansats?

Bronze Member
Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 61
If there are a million units sold, and the ingredients for a fix can be bought for $750 000.00

Why don't we all send BL 75 cents each. Hell, I would even pay 1.00 for the new bin and let him walk away with $250 000.00 for his troubles.

Like that will ever happen.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 487
Pure greed,bussiness sense say's buy,steal,beg,but get fix.

Silver Member
Username: Leew

Ketchikan, ALASKA USA

Post Number: 620
wow $750 000.00...so sweet...
it's exactly three bently and twelve icecream.

Upload

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Gizmo74

Post Number: 19
ryerson thats what i think also, pansat processer to slow for new update even with the last update for 2700 the 272bin it was slow has hell to reboot.

Username: Neelloc

MI United States

Post Number: 2
Blacklist has addressed the processor issue repeatedly, and assured folks that even the 2500 is capable of handling the new fix

Bronze Member
Username: Gizmo74

Post Number: 20
i really dont believe bl anymore on what they say. everything they say is a lie .
i know last update back in jun was the slowest update/reboot i ever saw .

Username: Zibruno

Post Number: 3
We must not give up on pansat even though it sounds like a never ending story.
I believe there is a fix and it is only a matter of time? But how much time is the question?
Anyone have the answer?

Bronze Member
Username: Cramped

Post Number: 19
When BL releases the fix it does not equal big money for his camp. It means 'good customer relations'.

Pansat holds the largest share of the FTA pie. The Viewsat release made Mr.V money because people purchased his receiver while waiting for the latest bin for Pansat.

A new HD receiver released at the same time as the updated Bin will earn Pansat alot of money.

Bronze Member
Username: Dbledragon

Post Number: 28
Oleg is some Ukranian name and it means "One Leg" thats why his claims have "no leg" to stand on....

Silver Member
Username: Morispastora

Thunder bay, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 203
I will waitting for pansat's fix.FTA hobby you have to wait for others to fix your IRD up.
How much money will cost next fix to VS?
This bussiness is getting close to the card
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us