Game over

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 500
I admire mine and your patience, sorry to say its game over, now the question is we buy vsat or not if we buy we support there game as we know they are all in this together and made lot of mone by selling vsat.

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 501
Cp from dsstester

For those who are considering buying vsat

Plenty of folks seem to be buying viewsats - they are probably a breeze on the setup - but they are just as vulnerable as the rest and will certainly be targeted soon. I'm no expert, but if uninterrupted viewing pleasure is your goal and you have some time on your hands, you might consider testing charlie's legacy receivers. The equipment is available everywhere, it's cheap, and the help and support is right here. How long did the latest changes keep these guys down?? Look for yourself and see. That is what originally brought this group of fellas together and they are all hack-h*rny -- they know every trace, chip, and flash of this equipment and a few (like MagicO) have gone to Thailand and had cyborg implants surgically installed to enable them to monitor changes in the hive mind stream. Be part of the collective, go to a garage sale this weekend and assimilate a 301 or 4xxx series box. You know the rest: RESISTANCE IS fUtIlE!!!

p.s. - if you owned a c**lsat, a rom 102, and a charlie legacy, you'd be up and running safely and with options for the future - I'm guessing c**lsat will have a complete cardless fix soon. They don't b.s. us about support and they seem to have a good relationship with their coders(norw group.) Here's a c/p from an fta site I used to subscribe to:

"This is a PAID FOR MAP57 PATCH. Viewsat DID NOT Develop this patch.
WARNING! - This is only 1 of hundreds! of MAP Variations that can occur. You can guarantee both Charlie and *edit* will change the MAP and ALL Viewsat's will be down again. Be Warned!"

Silver Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 121
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us