Help with 110&119

Username: Betonme

Post Number: 6
Experts, I just hooked up 110&119 using two lbnfs with sw21 switch, the problem is if I hook both of the satellite to the switch after awhile I'd get no signal for some reason, but if only one satellite is hooked up, it works fine, does anyone knows the possible problem? both lnbf are locked in to each satellite with above 90% .

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 507
Check your switch setup in the receiver's settings.

Also, do you have this problem when staying one on channel, or, does it happen after you switch between channels on different satellites?

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 374
As can be seen from this chart, the total length in feet from the receiver to the LNB can be much longer if the switch(es) are mounted closer to the receiver.
Receiver to switch SW21 to LNBF SW42 to LNBF
10 165 150
20 155 140
30 140 130
40 115 100
50 100 85
60 85 60
70 60 40
80 40 30
90 10 10

SW21 only works with legacy LNB.

Post Number: 7
Jason the signal dissappears when I change from channel to channel, and sometimes if I turn off the receiver then back on it will get signal but only temporarily. seems like when I scan each satellite it gets a mixtures of both 110&119 channels from 1 satellite (e.g echo 8), very strange

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 509
Was your dish aligned correctly to receive both sats on one dish? If you're only getting one satellite then you could have an alignment problem. Or did is this your first time trying this? What receiver do you have?

Post Number: 8
I have a pansat 2700, the dish is aligned with 90% quality for each lbnf but when I plug in the sw21 switch and scan, seems like i'm getting mixture of channels for 110&119 for any of the satellite i scan. i did set the desq accordingly in the menu. and when i scan echo8 no ppv shows up. I'm aware that ppv are down. but the channels don't even shows up. it's seems like when i move through the tp in the satellite setting I get different level of quality,and some I don't even get any quality, what tp should I set up for 110&119 when aligning dish?

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 105
pansat will work better w/diseqc switch
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us