BL paid for fix

Bronze Member
Username: Dish

Post Number: 66
DSS-Newbies Honored Guest

That post was bs..
You guys think what you want, I know they (VS) have maprom, and now 3 full time, very good coders. The fix was created by 1 guy, till the last routine. He did 99.9% of it, but 4E was trippin him up (implemented wrong). Rumor has it that Bl wrote a sizeable check today, and we may see a Pansat solution by the weekend. I spoke w/him awhile the other night, and I for 1 expect it by then...
Not to get your hopes up, but he has NOT stopped working!

That Pansat employee post was pure horse manure..

Bronze Member
Username: Simikang

Post Number: 47
excellent thank you dish

Bronze Member
Username: Decryptor

Post Number: 15
is this another marketing ploy to get people to buy more useless piece of sh.t

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
I used to think that this guy was full of crap, but he was the one saying vs had a fix and no one beleived him.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
xmen, no one is telling you to buy anything,,,,,it's just for your info

Bronze Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 32
Well if this is true, then great. Everyone will be happy except the guys profiting off huge Rom card prices. The moment all the other FTA open up, then plastic prices will fall again.

Competition is good, and VS has a monopoly right now. The only choice right now is VS or plastic. The next week should be interesting eh? Let's hope all goes well.

Oh damn - but then that will mean Charlie will be pissed (again) and they will come out all guns blazing.

Bronze Member
Username: Jj1

Post Number: 47
thanks for the info dish!

Silver Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 122
We'll find out soon, who is the horse manure...

Your opinion?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4140
There has NOT been 1 constant reliable information source since this ECM started on 23 June...so why should now be any different... most comments are BS from people who like to hear themselves...from Blacklist to TDG, they all have lied to everyone many times in the past 2 months...they must, thats what they get paid to do ...marketing saleman...sell receivers...tell the public anything they want to hear..BUt sell receivers before the next ECM which INP will be much more serious than this one...get use to TRUE FTA in the clear or share a sucscription...cause this FTA free TV with DN and Bell is not lasting much longer..plastic will last the longest, but not forever..

Bronze Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 33
LK, what you just said is as close to the truth as one can get. Well said!

The folks from PS are doing the same thing that VS did before they "found" a fix... There is nothing reliable; nothing to set your heart on. Spending money is like going to Vegas: you could put down a few hundred $ and lose it the same day.

It's fair to assume that plastic will be the last to fall, but nothing will last forever. I know everyone says anything can be cracked, but fact is that Dave has been black for a looooong time.

Encryption is always hackable but there are limits. Nobody is hacking into banks on a regular basis - any breach is secured within a day. Terror groups aren't hacking into the FBI / CIA on a regular basis - any breach would be secured within minutes.

Enjoy what we have right now, but don't spend your last $ expecting to have free TV for years and years. If we are up until Christmas consider that a Christmas gift.

Who knows, maybe Santa will be late this year.
;-)

Bronze Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 25
Nah, I think the cup is half full.. Testing will continue on and on, as long as there is something to hack. VS is even going HD, MPEG4, PVR.. If someone put their ferrari in my parking spot, I would figure out a way to get it rollin, let me tell ya :-)

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Canada

Post Number: 316
Making out my list to Santa right now..
Dear Santa
All I want for Xmas is a new place to live with CABLE... I am not counting on a for new fix.

Username: Pjk

Post Number: 4
The one with the deepest pockets will have the final say so. Eventually, DN will win, just like DTV. I doubt that even the best hacker in the world can constantly keep up with the changes. What's in it for them, especially if DN asks for government help and start cracking down on even the newbees just to teach people a lesson. LK was right, noting lasts forever, enjoy it while you can. For the optimists, there's nothing wrong with keeping your hopes up...

Bronze Member
Username: Galileo7

Post Number: 26
DN has started down the same path the DTV did 4-5 years ago. Those of you that remember can see the signs. I for one was a "Letter" winner. I remember all this crap before. They have asked for govt. help and think about this, the birds in the sky are Huges, and Huges is in bed with the US military. Encryptions have been added much like what they use for the military. It WILL get harder.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 360
well come on McGiver lets see the solution! I have a solution. digital cable.

Post Number: 7
Unfortunately, I live on a new tract home and these d*** heads don't even have cable lines installed in this place. And it's been over 3 1/2 years. Unfortunately, I have to go with either DTV or DN if it came down to it.

Username: Cricpower

Post Number: 7
maybe this is good news..I have read on some forum about sept 9 for a Norwest file..but then again, how can somebody predict that the file will be ready on Sept 9...do they calculate 24 hours * 10 days and give an ETA according to that..On the other hand, this news looks more promising:-)

Username: Cricpower

Post Number: 8
by the way, I guess the 3 full time employees, the coders, get to watch tv at work now that there is no work to do:P

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 137
It's Dollars and Cents! Why do you think Dave has been black for a long time? Because Charlie was readily accessible and it was more cost effective to sell to that extent!

Mark my words that once it gets to the same level of dificulty, they will start exploring options on P4 again! They just put it on the rest bench since everything else was a lot easier to do!

Let's be real here. There is only 10% of us who are true FTA Testers or in the Hobby! The other 90% purchased their receiver for FREE TV... And none of us should believe for one second that these manufatures really made these boxes for FTA. If that was the case, they would have gone out of business a long time ago!

While they may be delayed in coming up with a fix, eventually they will lose enough money that they will pay for a fix! YES, Mr. V. was the first smart one to actually do this and as you can see, he's pretty much cornered the market...

For all we know they are probably working together and the next ECM he will hold off on his fix to let Mr. P regain what he's lost. But make no mistake about it. It all comes down to Dollars and Cents!

Bronze Member
Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 55
To the dumb a** who started this post

If he had paid for the fix, why is he not sharing it with us?

You must be thinking twice before posting anything else now, atleast I hope so.

It's unfortunate that there still is only about 4 people who post on here with any valid information.

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
@ JRQ "Encryption is always hackable but there are limits. Nobody is hacking into banks on a regular basis - any breach is secured within a day. Terror groups aren't hacking into the FBI / CIA on a regular basis - any breach would be secured within minutes."

Limits are bound by ourselves and our willingness to either try and in the process get caught. It's not the same to hack a bank, the FBI or CIA computers then it is to take a sat signal and decript it! WHY? Because the penalties are a lot more severe to do the first then the later!

The only reason it's not happening as much is because they have isolated their systems which is one thing you can't do with a signal in the air!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
Hey wienne, i mean willie,,and what have you brought to the table as far as help you stupid a@@

I'm cool with the locals for now... No b*tching, no griping... F*ck it... It's better than nothing, better than paying $50 per month for 500 bs channels and 1 premium channel...

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 170
The fix will be out soon. The european did the fix on all premium channels. The fix will be here too. When the monopoly game started by viewsat will be over. All FTA will have a fix.

Bronze Member
Username: Tightshoes

Post Number: 13
It's not getting free TV, but the hunt for free TV, Then I barely watch it when I get it. But it's nice to know it there. I like PPV's.

I've done cubes for cable in the past, before digital cable came, stupid comcast. Again, it's the hunt. Like most people, its a hobby

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 151
I own a couple of PS, a VS, and have plastic so I'm not a crazy BL supporter. LK, you state that BL has lied in the past 2 month's. I don't understand, BL has not set any release dates except on 8/22 and 8/23 in the IRC channel, where he stated a week to 2 weeks for a release. As far as I'm concerned he hasn't missed a release date yet, but time is running out for him. So I don't think its fair to clump BL in with TDG. Sure TDG and the VS came out with a fix, and believe me, I am happy for that, but TDG was the one missing several release dates during the 2 month period, while BL was silent. I'm just trying to keep things in a fair perspective that all.

Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 3
hi komrads i know 100% fix for Pansats but...
wheate beeckose FTA wona see on DISH reaktion they have power programmer cant friy your boxes on short wave link be patient chek fta4dummies.com for new PANSATs bins soon...PHDoleg

Silver Member

Post Number: 171
Andy you are right on that. I think we should be fair. It's not BL to blame. It's the company.

Username: Nba2006

LK i want to do the share subscrition and im not sure how to go about it ? how many people can share? does one of the people has to be located in the US ? please advice

Gold Member

Post Number: 4156
In all fairness, Blacklist has been lying to all of us just like TDG did for the past 2 months!...ONLY difference is Blacklist used his mods like Cessna Pilot and others there to do the talking for him...the same way Mr Viewsat had TDG do his dirty work too...they are all the same...so don't split hairs..

Bronze Member
Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 56
Dish / dumb a**

I have brought nothing brought nothing to table to help, and neither have you.

You brought a lie to the table about BL buying a fix. Who is that helping?

I have a pansat and would really enjoy reading a post that has a answer on the status of the fix, which would be easily validated by going to future-fta. and seeing a new bin.

So anyone who chooses to post rumours and speculations is a dumb a** as far as the rest of the community is concerned.

Username: Nba2006

Post Number: 4
i was reading this post of urs ""U can share a Platinum (best) sub cheaper than that for 1 year..but NO PPV's...but netflix is only $15 month..I pay less than 500 a year for plat sub, netflix and NFL ticket shared..and TV NEVER goes down!...so if U want CHEAPEST TV, there ya go...if U want a hobby , then do either FTA or plastic.."""" and i was wondering how do u do sub sharing. it sounds like a good idea just pay $15 and u will have reliable tv. can u explain please? how many people? which reciever to use? how does it work basically? thanks

Username: Chochcribnet

Post Number: 6
Pansat america dooms day is here. They are throwing the ax to most of their employees on September 1st. They will try to put a temp fix out soon and say it will work for at least a year so they can clean out their inventory before closing down the shop. The Korean bastarrrd already took their share and ran, now it's time for the Americans.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
LK everybody knows you hate BL because you were kicked out of being a mod,,,,no one liked you then and no one likes you now,,,,you come here because you like to be at sites where you know more,,,,it makes you feel better than everyone else,,,,,,,,,tell us the story why you were kicked out of being a mod back then

Silver Member

Post Number: 139
Guys - stop with the who left what or who got kicked out of what! I've known LK for a while and trust me, we have not always seen eye to eye (well post to post), but one thing is for sure, whethere here or there, LK has knowledge on subjects you can only dream of.

That being said, as I stated before, if you are going to give in to the she said -- he said, then you should get out ot the hobby and if you are one of the 90% who purchased a receiver for free tv then wait until it's available.

We all expect certain things from those who we purchased from be it PS, PS or FT, but the bottom line is that these receivers were designed fot FTA and the fact that they paid others to come up with programs that allow you to get programing you shouldn't, doesn't mean it will always be there! Nevertheless, someone will always find a way! Dollars and Cents! It's all about the Money! Think about it!

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
Trust me - I respect him for what he brings to the table as much as he respect me! That doesn't mean we will agree with everything we say.

But one thing is for sure. When he talks I listen - I learn from what he has to say and I'd hope by know you've learned from what I've had to share. If you haven't, then you just want everything given to you in a silver platter! No one here started knowing everything. We all have learned from each other.

Silver Member

Post Number: 172
Very nice words Perfrmnj. They are touching. Agree with you on what you said. Dish thanks for the update of the current situation. LK you do really good job helping us and give us your inputs, I don't really care that much because they kicked you from another site, would love to know the story if it's worth telling. At least you do what you can do here to help others. More than welcome.

Username: Cockey

Post Number: 1
well if there was no fix why would we still be able to get keys for what locals we have. Think about it when they go down we all end up with keys for locals. So someone somewhere knows something we don't or we woould not get the keys. So all we can do is hope the fix comes and opens it all or just except the fact and live with what we have, We always get key to keep us with something to watch, so the fix is somewhere just sit back and watch what we have and wait for the fix. This is all we have unless you want to pay for T.V. and like so many other I have learn alot since I got into this and look forward to learning alot more. It's all about learning for alot of us and hope we can keep learning.

Post Number: 2
I have watch this site for a few mths and would not join because of drama but just had to join say what I did in the above post so please don't think im new just don't like the he said ---she said crap on most site but for the 1st time this thread was worht me time and hope someone see my point

its past my bed time lol now I can type things right LOL im out and to bed if someone agrees with what I have said please let me know

Bronze Member
Username: Deano_plenty

Post Number: 14
The only sizeable check blacklist wrote was signing over his welfare check at the nearest beer store.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4157
There is NO story!..."Dish", who I do not know, made the entire thing up!...I have never been a mod at Future or affiliated with Pansat in anyway...in fact,I have NEVER been banned from ANY site ever!...I have had the pleasure to talk to Blacklist, who appears to be a nice guy, and who has done much for FTA hacking...but always remember that he is an employee of a VERY large company (Panarex) who is paid for marketing and coding...I also believe he is Mr Kim's son in law..his job is to sell receivers, no matter what it takes!...and anybody who has ever been to Korea, knows they are ruthless determined people, and very good business people...and I do not mean that "ruthless" is always a negative thing...I have much respect for the Koreans and their ingenuity and determination..but a salesman is a salesman and business is business....and Panarex made a ton of money unexpectedly when FTA hacked nagra, so all this has been GRAVY for them...but the dance isn't over yet, but I think its coming to an end..

Silver Member
Username: Woofy

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 291
Hey LK! How goes? what the hell happened to this place..what a mess!

Username: Chochcribnet

That's right Panarex has made tons of money, so what's the point of fixing the situation now...blacklist is a korean lying basstarrrd. He is axing his employees now instead of fixing the fix.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 469
Maybe they deceided to to take the money and run! The game is getting to to much tokeep upto up with compared to future profits or loses with new stb's

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 470
Or maybe they realize even if they buy the fix now its lost money the damage is done, nobody's gonna buy any pansats period.

Silver Member
Username: Yo8bps

Post Number: 110
It could be that maybe BL was PAID $$$$$$ by someone NOT to find a solution for PANSAT !!!?!?
Who knows if the group that paid him / them , was not VIEWSAT !!?!?! And that is a wise BUSINESS decision ; put them OUT of business !!!!....

Gold Member

Post Number: 4167
Mr Kim is NOT that stupid!...it would NOT be a smart business move by Pansat..he still has thousands of receivers to sell in warehouses and parts ordered thru the chinese plants..simply put BL and Mr Kim won't pay for the fix and sure BL is still trying to steal or obtain the fix cheaply..but they have made the gravy money but don't want to spend that gravy money now, knowing another ECM is coming down the road..Viewsat had a different approach which is paying off for them now, but Viewsat went into FTA knowing DN amd Bev hacks would be there bread and butter...Panarex started in 1983 when NO hacks and is now diversified..DN and Bev hacks were just extra gravy for them, which they will possibly still grab..long enough to dump and sell their backed up inventories..

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 486
For what it's worth, Veracity posted this 2 hours ago on hash, claimed to have spoken with BL: They have video, but are debugging and tweaking, should see all releases this coming week... Hang tight lil longer
http://www.hashhu.c*m/forums/showthread.php?t=98719&page=4
Don't kill the messenger.

Bronze Member
Username: 1tina_chick

Post Number: 38
People , Remember, as long as the birds in the sky are talking, no

matter how much encryption we'll be watchen' ! FTA FOREVER !

Oh PLEASE no LK Bashing ! he has help me and countless

thousands a great deal........ Thanks LK !..... Tina
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us