Future FTA IRC ON END

Bronze Member
Username: Nikp

Post Number: 38
Wow I just got kicked, because I questioned an admin (leaker) if he actually was in contact will BL and he just says "who am i to prove to you."
From all the lies being thrown around I had every right to ask for proof what BS. When a admin bans/kicks you he lacks the skill to solve it verbally thus in short words taking the easy way out, I wonder if he does this at work...

Bronze Member
Username: Pellock

Post Number: 12
They know the deadline set by the so called BL is approaching, and they panic. Because there is no fix.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4134
MR. Leaker is VERY close buds with Blacklist and VERY well respected throughout the DSS world for many years!...Leaker himself is a DSS genuis and has owned many sites himself and a professional hacker of all sorts...don't mess with him, for your own good!

Bronze Member
Username: Nikp

Post Number: 39
LK then why doesnt he go help BL if hes such a genius? I understand all you are sayin, but I did not say anything offensive no reason to ban. There has been alot of impersonating latly I dont know who to trust and plus he just popped in and suddenly said im close with bl so it seemed kinds suspicous to me.

Silver Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 130
What LK is trying to say to you guys that are smart enough to understand is that you wouldnt want someone like this after you. There are all sorts of ways for a professional hacker to make your life miserable. It all starts with obtaining your IP, which he can easily find if he wanted to. From there to getting personal information and other not very nice things is not at all too difficult for these guys.

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 368
I agree with LK. Due to the nature of hacking business, people do not identified themselves. The fix for Pansat and other receivers will come. In the mean time, I do not see any need for anybody to create enemies. If you do not like the Pansats go and buy a Veiwsat.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 480
Future has always been strict about enforcing their rules but lately they have become more intolerable towards bashing. You gotta walk on eggshells in there, but it is their site!

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 494
Game over
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us