Auto roll

Username: Coyote13

Post Number: 1
How long does it take to autoroll. I have Viewsat Plattinum with new bin. It does not show the watting for pictures message. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 473
Mine doesn't either but I don't know when the last key change was. My viewsat did shut off a couple of times by itself, not sure if the autoroll caused it.

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Usa

Post Number: 223
hello, the autoroll does not show that it is autorolling like other machines in the viewsat.
mine takes from 1 minute to 3 minutes to find autoroll keys. just make sure the signal on the channel you keep it on, is the best signal. when i had a pansat, and my friend was trying to autoroll on a channel that was 70% quality, it wasn't picking it up. i told him to go to a channel with a good signal, which was 92%, it came on within a minute.

so it does depend on the signal to pick up autoroll, and some say to use a ppv channel, or premium movie channel to pick it up. just wait a few minutes without changing channel, and it will come on.

Bronze Member
Username: Kriskros

Post Number: 34
takes about 2 minutes to auto roll pansat. Same for clones and VS.Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Gizmo74

Post Number: 18
lmfao kris kros

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4139
autorolls can sometimes take an hour with any type receiver...I use channel 300..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us