Help with 110

Bronze Member
Username: Koku99

Post Number: 12
I am having problems with 110. I can't pick up any PPV. Other channels on 110 are working but not the PPV. I tried doing scans for the TP that PPV comes on such as 12297 and 12326. Signal is around 60% but quality is at 0 on these TP. Also the POL I can only change to Vertical or Horizontal, But for 12297 and 12326 the POL should be L. Is this the problem. Is there any solution. Around 250 local channels are working on 110. Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 99
change polarity to horizontal

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Tried that it didnt work.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4143
L-R are for channels requiring a linear LNB which U can't get with a citcular LNB'...but DN channels uses circular LNB's, so your post isn't making much sense..

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 501
Darshan, I had the same problem when I started out in FTA about 6 mnths ago. I had (or what I thought to have had) two lnbs pointing to 110 and 119.

In reality, I was only getting 110, so I was missing some PPVs that showed on 119. But, I wasn't aware of this because because when I scanned 119 the receiver was actually findind what I had on 110, and I assumed these channels to be from 119. And the EPG shows all channels from 110 & 119 sats on this Dish network. To this day, I still don't know how that happened.

Anyhoo, I re-aligned my dish skew so that my lnbs were picking up both 110 and 119.

So, check your dish alignment.

Silver Member
Username: Morispastora

Thunder bay, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 172
That is easy to check. 110 has a bunch of spanish channales.HERE IN THUNDER BAY FOR DOUBLE CHECK I USE 119 ON tp 12486 FOR DONWLOAD THE CHANNALES, AND 12223 OR THE NEXT FOR 110 .
I DON'T THERE WHAT TP YOU USE FOR THAT

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Thanks for your help. Dish alignment was a little of. Realigned it and now it's working. Thanks again for all your help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us