IP Exposing Treat on BL site (mods are back)

Bronze Member
Username: Xoide007

Post Number: 61
tumpy
Super Moderator

negative posters keep out or ip addy will be exposed, you do your thing and i will do mine, we had enough of your sh*t already...

Soo if you go there don't ever think about complaing or even asking for an update or a fix

later on he add:

my method is not up for discussion, we provide a forum here to the members who do need help, bashing the staff isn't in the cards, and a warning on what i will do is enough, banning will come intime, there are a lot of boards out there that are accepting membership that will tolerate this sh*t find one, in this house is we who run things, things don't run we, if you don't like it closeup shop and find another spot...enough said.. i don't come to you house and tell you what to do i will be an @$$ to do so, so don't expect to come here and tell us what to do...

ouch they are a little touchy............

Username: Krackpipe

Post Number: 2
blacklist has AIDS and future-fagg0t.info sucks ba11z anyway

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 353
I concur. you all suck. I dont give a f.uck. Ban me and ill come back in disguise. lol

Bronze Member
Username: Xoide007

Post Number: 62
IP Exposing stated...................

Originally Posted by slimps55
man the only reason i came to this thread is because i thought you had good news! Too bad pansat is too ghetto to pay for the fix...this is the beginning of the end of pansat...RIP

I AM AN @$$HOLE THIS IS MY IP ADDY AND PROVIDER ADDY
The IP Address is: 70.35.40.43. The host name is: vannuys-cuda2-70-35-40-43.vnnyca.adelphia.net.
adamcather@yahoo.com

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 493
Very unprofessional - BL site.

Bronze Member
Username: Pellock

Post Number: 11
so this is how pansat treat their customer? first they lure you to buy a receiver, now they don't allow you to complain. what kind of business is this?

Silver Member

Post Number: 496
If Pansat were smart, they'd put leashes on their forum mods. As if "their" situation isn't bad enough already, their unruly mods are making things worse.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 467
What's worst is that a lot of people are just saying how much better VS is than Pansats, and Futures sponsors sell VSs!

Bronze Member
Username: Shayeileen

Post Number: 84
That is very unprofessional! Future fta info is sweating any legitimate business would not do that. HA

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4129
I agree with all of U here about the POOR attitudes shown by the mods at future...in their defense, I will say that if U have never been a mod or admin, it gets to be very time consuming and eventually U start to get "too involved" and take things personally, if U don't step away from the batters box and take a little walk and make some adjustments...then comeback with a new attitude.....they are suffering from burnout and need to "adjust"...most admins/mods at all sites are good people who began initially with the thought of ONLY helping people....but after awhile some suffer ego power tripping , others burnout, and VERY few can maintain their original composure 100% of the time...they are just human, who get too wrapped up, while trying to help...also most people don't realize the abuse given daily to all admins and mods....They are constantly bashed, people posting BOGUS files with viruses, hear 1000 same redundant questions etc, and most are NOT paid, just volunteers...again , I am not condoning their actions or terrible threats, but try to put yourselves in their shoes...all is not as powerful and glamorous as most newbies think...all newbies want to be a mod, but it takes its toll on U and family sometimes, if U don't step away sometimes..an email to the webmaster/ owner MR Kim, and to Panarex, showing specific IP exposure threats might go along ways to having an attitude change there..and a kind word once in awhile to the mods, goes along ways too..

Bronze Member
Username: Boboshan

Somewhere, Out There

Post Number: 22
Valid points LK as always but in business, if you don't take care of your customers, somebody else will!

Not putting all the blame on BL and Future, but they should all (esp Pansat) be doing whatever they can to keep their current customers happy - not be 'pushing' them to VS.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4130
OHH...U are somewhat correct, they will lose some customers...meaning some people will quit going to the site Future, then if and when there is a Pansat fix, some people will buy from the sponsors at the new site they changed to..but U know what, people have SHORT memories, and will return to Future and make Blacklist a god again and buy from the sponsors at Future..people are creatures of habit..and if Future and Pansat is their habit, then they will return there..

Just like your neighborhood bar or favorite restaurant...it might change owners and bartenders, cooks, interior changes and lousy service etc, but NO matter what, the same regulars who call that home will always return...

Bronze Member
Username: Drphil

Post Number: 14
They are just showing their frustration, but we, the customers deserve a better treatment. If that's the way BL treats his admins/mods (Hey! don't ask questions about the fix), we as customers are really desperated looking for at least a regular (weekly) update.

Bronze Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 100
demand the fix @ hashhu and see what happens!!

Bronze Member
Username: Im_here

Post Number: 38
disgusting........

U people remind me of the negro man.....

always demanding everything for free....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Where did you get your Pansat for free?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
I know a BIN is not what you buy your pansat for, but, what percentage of ppl buy receivers just for FTA?

Bronze Member
Username: Subzerocdn

Post Number: 14
posting ip address is low...they should just ban the whiners/bashers without posting ip info.

Username: Bobep

Ashland, Ms USA

Post Number: 1
I am a newbie to all of this. All of you pro and con made vaild points thanks for the insight. I think we're all sitting in a holding pattern and it's getting a little edgy with everybody, you don't know what to do, do you invest in a veiwsat do you wait for another few days. do you buy disn for a few months, do you buy a XYZ with a card? or do you just hold out BUT FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE LOL

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 101
bopeeb,
i`ll get the college and nfl w/locals

Gold Member

Post Number: 4133
I have always advocated sharing a DTV sub (which also has the NFL ticket)as your main source of GUARANTEED TV...FTA is a hobby and will always have some lost channels, blackouts, ECM's, key changes etc..FTA is free TV for a hobby, not for families who want TV daily with no troubles..

Share some kind of sub wherever U live or can...

Silver Member

Post Number: 497
Good advice, LK. It's amazing the trouble some people will go thru to save $20 to $40 a month.

The irony for me is that I'm the one who figures out how to get "free" tv, but only my girlfriend watches it! lol

Bronze Member
Username: Im_here

Post Number: 45
thats cause U dont like watchin HGTV

or Oprah

Silver Member

Post Number: 499
Good point! LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 4137
Thats true for most of us....we seldom watch TV, except sports or special show...BUT women can watch it 24/7...I need to do different things, not 1 or 2 things...and FTA is something I do (cause its so simple) but do not usually ever watch..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us