NEW Ecm..

Bronze Member
Username: Cyberx

Post Number: 21
This is not a rumor its already in the stream.. Do anyone know if anyone analyzed this revision? Not sure if it well target cards or VS..

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 468
What do you mean and how do you know, is anything down on vs my poor friend just ordered one vs extreem LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Cucon1

Post Number: 12
My VS still running fine !

Silver Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 114
What made U say that?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Its not active yet...

Do a search on almost any site and you will see im not lying

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
Does anyone has a crystal ball?
Please confirm ASAP...
LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
Don't go away.

We'll be Back...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Is this enough proof something is about to happen.. This guy is one of the main mods @hashhu..

Cyphris
Administrator

Yes it is true there is a new rev in the stream.. this is might be the one I and a few have speculated to bring down plastic. the good news is VS coders are already ontop of it and are examining the new rev as we speak and was said that if it is to effect the viewsat that they already have a head start and down time should be minimal.

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
Great POST!

Please, post more update.

This time, we'll see who could withstand category 4 hurricane.

Bronze Member
Username: Kriskros

Post Number: 30
The dude on Pirate TV channel said so. DN is implementing new ECM and he said "As you noticed, ECM is now implemented on all of our premium channels." Well, my VS Platinum hasnt noticed, because all channels are crystal clear. Obviously VS has got the algorythm right, probably immune to couple of ECMs. Hope it lasts the whole NHL season.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 494
From what I've heard there is nothing, in terms of a new ECM, in the stream, yet. Some people are misinterpreting the remapping of locals as an ECM.

Bronze Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 48
you fcuking idiots need to get a life and relax....the viewsat is here to stay, free tv forever you fcuking fruitcakes...ROTF

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
B Davis,
- quote "Do anyone know if anyone analyzed this revision?"

- REV 10A

Bronze Member
Username: Mortimer_snurd

Post Number: 44
I read the thread at hashhu but it was closed.The thread is still there but they shut it down.Are they trying to keep it quiet???

For sure.

Maybe BL will be first next time.That would be cool!

Silver Member

Post Number: 495
They have no reason to keep news of a new ECM quiet. In fact, it would hurt their reputation.

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
It seems like this is an attack for cards.
I was just reading from another site.
Anybody running a viewsat? Check forn channels (closely), and tell us if something "weird" going on...

Bronze Member
Username: Galileo7

Maybe soon we will see what the ecm will truely do.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
Has the talk of a ECM fizzled?

Dont hear much about it around,instead are hearing good news from Europe etc.

Whats the latest on the ECM?

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
Sub boxes are still showing Rev 109 on screen.
I'd say wait upto 2 weeks, and find out what that stream was all about.

Bronze Member
Username: Mrcharley

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

They are going to do a Dave Black sunday on your rom 102 cards. that's ok winterss coming they(rom102 cards) make a great ice scraper for your car's windshield lol

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4142
I personally believe there will be another ECM soon ....one that will knock your socks off too..everybody's going down this time..

Bronze Member
Username: Galileo7

Post Number: 24
Yep, I agree LK. They know we are going to crack codes. Matter of fact, they NEED us to crack the codes becasue it exposes the holes in the system, they just keep filling the holes. Once we exposed all the holes for them, basically doing thier work for them, then they will be as tight as DTV.

Silver Member

Post Number: 502
Until Charlie does a card swap to some newer technology, I don't think they'll see an end to their problems. The most they can do at this point is nip at your heels like some kind of small dog. I have a feeling a card swap is what they have in mind. No matter how you look at it, the ROM102 card has been comprimised.

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 150
The new ECM is in the stream, those with plastic should pull their cards, I think they are going to change the Map. Once they send it, we'll see how quickly VS comes with a fix. If it takes a while, then we'll know they didn't have sh1t, but if they release a fix quickly VS will be a good investment at least until the next card swap.

Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 8
hello komrads PANSAT have fix 100% need wait for dishNet activity to viewsat on power ECU maybe monday relise new bin thankyou for being patient
www.fta4dummies.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 4172
I never did trust the Russians...especially ones who migrated here to New Port Richey Florida..

Bronze Member
Username: Sjain80

Post Number: 46
man I am holding off on buying the VS. hopefully they will soon do ECM so that I can go ahead and buy my VS. I am getting bored with my regulard TV. I am taking LK's and others advice..They are usually right anyway..

Username: Vova_putin

Post Number: 1
Lk, There are some Russians you can trust.... the average is about the same as Americans,
but unlike Americans,and most ex-wifes, Russians don't run in like vicious animals and attack people who are trying to help them. Like so many have done on this board. The same ones attacking Pansat now are the same ones who last month were saying ALL FTA was dead. Adgit prop 101. Shills for Charlie and everyone else making money now, probably using the last of the money they got from their Enron stock to pay for their ISP.
V

Bronze Member
Username: Johnny67

Post Number: 50
I have been reading post after post day after day, ECM is coming, Lets see how VS handles it, are you all a bunch of morons, those with viewsats have been watching tv for quite some time now, fta is fta, bins are for hobbiests, you idiots! who keep saying oh I am going to wait to buy a viewsat, viewsat didnt have jack are all in denial or just plain ignorant, quit the VS bashing because your jealous they had a fix and your sorry boxes are still black, FTA is Great, who cares if ECM comes or not, there is plenty in the real FTA world, lets give VS their Props for having the fix and bash your own box Manufacturers! In other words, Get a Life!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
Archie Bunker on Russians....You cant trust Russians,but if ya should find an honest one,then you`ve really got something there. :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 40
You know what the sad part is (for Pansat owners)?

Because they are taking so long for the fix, it's very likely that the next (BIG) ECM will roll out before the bin is released. Kind of like being kicked while on the floor.

3 weeks have been wasted, and it could prove to be precious time lost. It's very unlikely that any FTA group will have another bin fix too fast after the next ECM. We could be looking at another few weeks.

But, the good thing about another ECM, is that it will provide some clarity. Having said that, there are too many blind loyal followers out there who fall for BS.

Example: VS will be down for weeks and weeks, inbetween claiming to be 99% done and the next fix will be permanent: their followers will buy it; similar story for Pansat. Some remind me of cult followers. And the rest will be screaming (yawn) that FTA IS DEAD!!!! (yawn again).

I have no loyalty to a manufacturer. They owe me nothing and I owe them nothing; and I have several brands at home to choose from.

Man this is better than actually getting TV.

Lighten up!
;-)

Silver Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 196
Sadder is WHEN the next ecm happens pansat will release a fix moments later claiming it worked moments before.

Sadder is 3 weeks have been wasted by viewsat owners watching TV.

Even sadder than having no loyalty is having no life.

Is that light enough for yah.

Bronze Member
Username: Icekilla0388

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 67
panshit*

Gold Member

Post Number: 4217
Shivas..U can't even get a simple EPG to work on your own FTA...U have no right expressing any opinions about anything...U are a newbie who knows NOTHING!...U should NOT be posting anything!

Bronze Member
Username: Icekilla0388

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 77
I think U have no life and U should stop posting constantly, why dont you get off your as.s and mind your own fuking business

Bronze Member
Username: Kriskros

Post Number: 39
new ECM is just wishful thinking by PS owners - they want everyone else be as miserable as they are. New ECM is a rumor, just that, nothing more, nothing less. I am saying that because I got VS a month ago and moved on, the receiver already paid for itself. The bottom line -- NO ECM, JUST A RUMOR!!!!!

Username: Kj101

Post Number: 6
LK I thought you left. How can we miss you if you"re not gone?

Bronze Member

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 72
my Pansat works ok thankyou for
www.fta4dummies.com
www.ftapalace.com PHDoleg

Bronze Member
Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 76
oleg is a bold faced liar! Don't trust the russian!

Bronze Member
Username: Decryptor

Post Number: 21
oleg,
"my Pansat works ok thankyou ..."
Do you mean it works as a door stopper?

Bronze Member

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 77
PANSATs still working good replaced new APR to ECM www.fta4dummies.com

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 410
Oleg is still spamming with false rumours. Here is the exact info TODAY on the site suggested by him.
www.fta4dummies.com

"Viewsat Up and running

Pansat still down"

Bronze Member

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 94
PANSATs relese new BIN/evro06@09-04-06(^666)
www.ftapalace.com
www.vitaminxp.com
www.fta4dummies.com
thankyou...

Silver Member

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 126
Thankyou for your advice...
my PANSATs still working fine
www.ftapalace.com

Bronze Member
Username: Bandulu_deh

Post Number: 40
Oleg..I don't have a Pansat but if I did I would bust it over your head and buy a viewsat.

Silver Member

Post Number: 426
Oleg: Could you please reply on this from dssrookie?

"FTA Palace failed delivering VS2000 Platinum

I ordered a VS2000 Platinum 2 weeks ago but it has not arrived yet. I have a receipt/label number that sent from FTA Palace seller to keep track a package with USPS, unfortunately the receipt/label number is invalid. When I checked package information on PayPal it shows the package was shiped by priority mail (2-3 days). I was so worry about the package got lost, therefore I emailed seller and left couple of messages as well but nobody responds."

Silver Member

Post Number: 440
All channels are working since yesterday evening using BIN dated around 9-10 june. If your receiver was working on 20th June, 2006, it should work now with the new Keys. You may need to rescan.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us