Fans if davidvanmanlove dont read this

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 287
Just figured Id give anyone a chance to spread their thoughts of him here. He prolly wont read this for a while, I bet hes getting some man love in the back seat of his "camaro" right now.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 149
some love he getting is from his daddy and granddaddy sucking on his little dick,no girls want to do that for him so his family helping him out.what a good loving family..LOL..

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 358
thats funny min rock that you always mention daddy and granddaddy when man love is involved. I bet they both took turns with you when the other was gone................lol Thats it! your a little m.olested boy.....lol

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 359
the funny thing is that you grew to love it.!!!D.ick loving boy.. Im going to call you minn dick.

Bronze Member
Username: Muffdiver0311

Post Number: 41
hey david I bet you dont even know what twat looks like u fa*g oh the by way your mothers dont count

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Canada

Post Number: 311
this thread should be for all DICKHEADS. you men i tell ya ..... >> shacking head in disbelief.. wow

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 291
thanks for the post DJ, u helped me see the light. Ill just pay the 4.99 a min to watch davidvanboykisser wack off to his dads azz and quit posting it on here. thx

Bronze Member
Username: Rotormanrx4

Post Number: 51
Guys please leave davidvanc.ock sucker alone the guy is succesful,check the pictures of his nice camaro,beutiful home and awsome pool @ .Upload
Upload
Upload
and don`t forget he make $80,000 a year just for sucking d.icks... amazing

Bronze Member
Username: Im_here

Post Number: 36
yep

he sucks big dicks

and takes it up his azz

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts