Post Number: 10
viewsat rocks

Username: Electro

Post Number: 4
lol !!!

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 161
you could try a skyview rx600 there 79 bucks with free shipping on ebay and are suppose to use the viewsat bin.you could get a viewsat lite nice box only thing missing is a set of outputs and the card reader witch are not really needed anyhow

Silver Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 112
electropunk , on C00LSAT route, you mentioned "$300 for card reader and card", but you forgot to mention about the $150 unlocker. So total of $450, that is IF you don't loop the card, or the card was "OK" before you bought it. A lot of cards out there are not even the right card that you need, or if it is, it's been looped. Even some unlockers out there says "all says are final", regardless. I'd say take the risk if you have the guts and $$$'s.

Regarding viewsat route, I'd wait until the next ECM. If viewsat comes back in a few days with a fix, that only proves that you'd be watching TV for a while. If otherwise, it only shows that they don't have the full MAPROM, so then more boxes in the closet.

Bronze Member
Username: Chackboom

Post Number: 12
I cannot wait. I got it from eBay. It works great.

Bronze Member
Username: Chackboom

Post Number: 13
I mean I got VS.

Silver Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 117
Good 4 U.
As long as ur happy...
LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 34
If you shop around, you can get an unlocked card for $200 and the x2 reader is also a writer (beware of clones for sale). The lastest bin upgrades the reader to write, so all you need is an unlocked card. The x2 can be picked up for $20, so that's a total of $220 if you already have a CS.

There are no crystal balls out there, but if I had to make a bet, the smart money says that a CS with a card will last longer than a VS. I could be wrong.

So if you already have a CS, and you shop around, you are comparing $220 outlay for the CS add-on or $180 for the VS... with only a $40 difference, I would go with the CS, card and reader/writer.

Buying everything from scrath? Well then it's about $170 for CS5000 (again beware of clones) + the $220 add-on = total $390 that's a little expensive in an uncertain world; the VS is way cheaper at $180 and maybe better value for money.

If you already have a card, then getting unlocked is like $20... add the $170 for CS5000 and $20 reader, then I'd go for the CS again.

Decisions, decisions.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us