Pansat will come thru

Bronze Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 40
Hey Guys

Pansat is a worldwide company that have been in business for 25 years and have sold over one (1)million receivers.Now come on, you think they will not come up with a fix. I think they are working on some thing big.Maybe on their new receivers.

Bronze Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 19
They sold 1 million receivers and they can't come up with 750k to buy the fix? hard to believe.

Bronze Member
Username: Nikp

Post Number: 33
I agree with Sit Sat, either they sit around and lose money or take the risk to pay a professional to make them a fix.

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 278
I think that they told us the two week sh1t to sell a few more recievers! BL wil come back in a couple days and say how close they are... again! They will do this for a while longer.

Bronze Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 31
I am not here to bash pansat; but, I would be shocked if they manage to get decent sales on their future HD unit or a PVR unit - especially if VS is offering similar technology.

Yes I know everyone says that the manufacturer owes you nothing and that its a FTA box and it does what it was made for. But at least 90% of FTA boxes are bought and sold for the hackers, and the manufacturers know that and it lines their pockets.

PS is losing a lot of market share and brand reputation between their loyal supporters. Not paying for a fix and trying to get it the hard way could prove to be a hard lesson for them.

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 499
F**ck pansat its game over naver buy any receiver from that manufacturer

Bronze Member
Username: Bobby29134

Post Number: 44
JRQ.. nice post.. I agree 100% with your post..

Silver Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 120
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4182
Panarex is a large company who never originally expected a nagra hack...so this is all gravy money to them...they still sell thousands of receivers to other continents..and TDG will leak the viewsat fix to them soon..also panarex is VERY diversified..their cash flow has slowed but their assets remain the same..

Username: Pixiipanther

Post Number: 6
I<m wth u LK...does who do not hear the music.thk the dancrs mad...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us