I just got my vs, i need software please

Bronze Member
Username: Pukka

Post Number: 13
i just got a call from home my vs xtreme just arrived, i downloaded loader2, satinfo.sat, and zmodem.dll, i think i need opkey.hex, UEN_vsX-aug14.pgm, am i correct is a total of 5 files?
if so, can someone help me and tell me where can i download those 2 files???

please

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4121
U must choose a DSS site (not here) that U will call your DSS home...they will have all the files U need..and usually a good forums and a live chat area as well..I suggest

www.dsscentral.net
www.dsscommunity.c*om
www.dsstester.c*om
www.al7bar.t*k

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
ok at dsscentral they got 1.- a factory V2067 bin, 2.- sw060823a.pgm and 3.- viewsat quick key no flash needed.zip, these are the ones right??

and thanks lk

Gold Member

Post Number: 4123
IF U read the forums there, they will teach U everything U need to know..and ops keys file is not needed if U learn how to manually enter keys or use autoroll bins..and all the files U need are in the forums too..

Bronze Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 30
Pukka, you are going to have to read a little.
There's no such thing as "free" TV - it is going to cost both time and money. You've spent some money, now its the reading...

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 459
Pukka, all you need is the DBPSW_060814ES_XTREME bin. That is the autoroll bin. After loading with loader2, scan birds for channels.

Bronze Member
Username: Doa

Post Number: 45
totalfta has all the files you need, including quickstart guides and guides for new VS owners.

10 min reading
10 min setup

hours of playing!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4124
DOA...I think that's quite an exagerration..get real now!

like to see U buy a dish, align LNB's,run cables and switches and configureb receiver in 10 minutes!....No way Jose!....and 10 minutes reading to learn FTA....U are high!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
Nope, not high at the moment LK! LOL

That's the time frame for swapping out an exsisting system, from my old Life Time to the VS Ext.

10 reading the quick start guide. 10 flashing the unit. If I was using a channel list I would have been done! I'm not BSing you! I couldn't belive how far VS had progressed since I looked at them a while back. The longest part of my setup was scanning, then I didn't even need to upload!!! Just went into the channel menu and selected "Sort By SID" and POOF everything is lined up to DN numbers except for locals!

SFA!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4125
ooooh 10 minutes to upload and configure 1 receiver from another..swap out...yes, thats no biggie...But Pukka still has an original in the box at home and says nothing about a swap out...in fact he knows NOTHING and doesn't even know where to get files ..so the 10 minutes posting doesn't apply in his case..

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 343
get the hell out of here LK (LOVES KIDS)

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 152
davidvandogf.ucker always mad at LK,because LK have butt fu.ck his little sister and mommy up the AZZ..that what i think..LOL..

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 471
There are thousands of swear words, why do u people have to involve mothers in it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
guys thanks,

i uploaded the bin, files .cha and .sat, its working, and by the way bashing is a waste of time.

does anybody know if there is a way to get more local channel after you have scanned for channels?

thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 4126
FYI...if U used the channel list, then U don't scan...its one or the other.....and NOTHING other than scans or channel lists can bring in channels, except maybe a better dish alignment adjustment so the scan will pick up more of the weaker signals....but locals are limited to your own spotbeamed area..IF U live in NY , don't expect Texas locals etc..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
"ooooh 10 minutes to upload and configure 1 receiver from another..swap out...yes, thats no biggie...But Pukka still has an original in the box at home and says nothing about a swap out...in fact he knows NOTHING and doesn't even know where to get files ..so the 10 minutes posting doesn't apply in his case.."

Ok spell assume! LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us