Cheapest place for a viewsat ??

Bronze Member
Username: Shayeileen

Post Number: 65
I am probably going to go with a viewsat even if a fix comes out so I can fall back on either receiver. I was wondering if anyone knew of the cheapest spot for either the extreme or platinum.
thanks

Gold Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 1009
i saw one on fleabay 169

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4115
Cheapest is NOT usually the safest or best place to buy!...I recommend www.efta.us for safety, and guaranty of recipt of a non cloned receiver....the Viewsat platinum is fine...

Silver Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 155
$139 if you look closer.Shipped free.Still aint buying one.(yet)

Username: Capn_crunch

Post Number: 4
anything can do with rom 10?

Bronze Member
Username: Mrcharley

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 20
$139 on fleabay no tricks real viewsat. let my guiena pig neighbor order one first to see what he got. he got a nice receiver without the epg bugs and re-setting the clock at least once a day and the sudden lockup/turn off/turn on that my panshat 3500 used to do.can't wait to burn one(not my 3500) and watch all of the nfl next sunday,

Username: Kabob

Post Number: 3
You're Local Frea Market....
In S. Fla(and any big city) there's always copuple big Fea'a that have almost full service Sat Bays...
There's a big un in Ft Lauderale(off Sunrise), and one in Ft Worth. Both have plenty a VS Extremes $149 - Carry out!, sellin like hot cakes(Guarnteed No clone, + 1 Yr - cause they're there all the time). They got Pansats too, new and used - can't give em away!!!, no workie)

I Love Flea's! Beter service than in any maul or big store(Sears, Pennies, Chains,Etc) Fleas are interested in your business, great services and attention! - Mauls & Chain empployies ane more in breaks and avoiding cunsomer - gee they might have to do some work!!!

Great deals in those Fleas...
Caveat Emptor!

Bronze Member
Username: Pukka

Post Number: 11
i order mine thursday with SATELLITE DISH EXPERT , they are listed as authorized dealer at viewsatusa.com, price 149 for a vs xtreme, cant wait to get it, i hope i get good service
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us