Please help setting up Dish 500 to get 110&119

Username: Betonme

Post Number: 2
I"m a complete novice to this whole fta deal. I have a pansat 2700 with dish500, and two dual lnbfs, I tried hooking it up all day but only getting 110 channels. both lbnf are locked in to satellites.110 is slightly lower then 119. and I have each ouput connecting to sw21 switch. but the only thing i'm getting is 110 channels. is there anything I need to set in on the receiver end? I tried scanning most of the available satellite in the menues and getting all 110 channel? thank you for your time.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 984
is it dish pro 500 ?

Post Number: 3
James it's a Dishnetwork 500. apparently both lnbfs are locked into 110 somehow. Is 119 a little higher than 110 and to the right when you're facing the dish? thanks for your help

Username: Seanster

Austin, Tx Usa

Post Number: 4
is you lnb one piece or two different lnbs. if it's one piece you don't need a switch.( switch is internal. if you have two seperate lnb's the one closer to the western sky is for 110 and the other one for 119

Post Number: 4
I have two separate LBNFs, Actually 119 is what i'm picking up for both Lnbfs, I scanned the differents satellite and get all the same channels? Is there something I miss in the set up menu?

Bronze Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 22
lol

Bronze Member
Username: Pedrin

Post Number: 36
HELO MINN ROCK

Bronze Member
Username: Pedrin

Post Number: 37
HELO everyone

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 331
why, 110 and 119 are useless

Username: Seanster

Austin, Tx Usa

Post Number: 5
you must input your DISQE setting under sat instulation. see what wire comes from which lnb and look at your switch, it has a number 1 & 2 on it. enter the coordinating numbers into your reciever. keep in mind that both sats use the same frequencies. but you wont get signal on all of them. example use freq. 12661 V 20000 to set and check signal strengh on 110, and 12311 V 20000 to check 119

Bronze Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 39
Hey bill

What channels are you getting on Satellite 110?

Post Number: 5
kavin i'm getting just the locals channels on 119, trying to pull up 110 ,somehow both lbnfs pick up the same sat.(119)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us