Future-fta Mods have jumped ship

Bronze Member
Username: Dish

Post Number: 57
hey guys all mods have left future site, there have not been any mods for days,,,,,,i guess bad news for pansat users,,,,,,,,,,,don't believe me you check it out

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
guys go check it out they are bashing bl and no mods are deleting post,,,,,,,,,,the end for pansat

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 946
wow no mods backing up bl dont look good no mods. site is next to go.I made a post a month ago that you wont see a fix.mod response guess its over archie say so iam takeing the beer and curtins you guys can have whats left,well I think thats what they did and at the time he said it as a joke.The fat lady sang pansat will never recover from this major screw up even the die hards cant even back bl now. Oh I do have 2cw600s but also dtv with the nfl pkg. and cable for back up so i have allways paid just enjoy testing different things been testing since the h days.

thats a cp it dosent look good

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
some of the mods hang out at dss newbies,,,,,,i asked them what was going on at future and they deleted my post

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
i keep asking erosennin a mod at future,,,,,,,he is dss newbies right now again but he won't answer whats going on at future

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 949
must be the end............

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
i guess it's over if they don't want to talk about it

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 952
lets hope not but it sounds mighty strange no mods at the site people are starting to bash the server will probably crash next........

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
the end for pansat good bye

Bronze Member
Username: Nikp

Post Number: 29
Can say sh#$ in their IRC get banned right away, must be where they all hang out right now.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
guess they got tired of the constant bashing

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 444
Was the worst anyway no loss.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 445
Jump ship eh ? I would have made them walk the plank! or put them on cptn. HINDgrinders ship, then there would be sum justice.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 971
i guess it does look like the end of days for my old buddy

Silver Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 127
Jesus, some people turn into hysterical b*tches at the smallest insinuation. First with viewsat, now with Pansat.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 977
this is the fun post let your steam out.............but the truth has been spoken

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 476
Let's face it, Pansat users are pissed, and former representatives of Pansat know it. I'm just paraphrasing, but what BL said was: Pansat is too cheap to buy the maprom, so when we get a fix is when we get a fix (whenever that is). Pansat should have at least offered an auxed card fix. Right now, my Pansat is being used as a foot rest, to give a little more height to my ottoman!

Bronze Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 18
lol

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 328
etorres is right, there are alot of biotches in here. I just upgraded my cable sub. lol Pansat days are over

Bronze Member
Username: Pedrin

Post Number: 61
Helo

Bronze Member
Username: Mortimer_snurd

Post Number: 43
They are busy loading the new bins in the site as we speak.There is a slight hitch with the 2300 so they are holding off releasing the others until the 2300 is fixed.That must be whats going on,so you see BL will come through :-)

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4112
I just left future-fta...NOTHING is happening there...the Pansat owners have turned Blacklist into a god and building a shrine..and the Viewsat owners are laughing at them...I personally think everybody has lost their common senses..why fight about which is better..FTA owners need to stick together and so should the coders..One FTA company cannot stand alone against all the FCC and Charlie and authorities..I want all FTA companies to be up and running...this childish receiver war needs to end now..UNITED WE STAND< DIVIDED WE FALL..

Silver Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 147
The best receiver is the cheapest working receiver.Lets fight over who paid the least for one.$215.00 2.5 years ago is my bid.

Gold Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 1008
lk you have the right idea here:
FTA owners need to stick together and so should the coders..One FTA company cannot stand alone against all the FCC and Charlie and authorities
If we could all stick together on this there could be some real changes..........

Bronze Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 24
$157(Canadian) 2 weeks ago J, but Its only been 3 weeks since I even got started. $75 for a 2700 clone then. My entire setup has been $250 so far :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Mickm

Post Number: 38
$160 3500sd,march 2006.
b-u-g was 250 back around 83.
a working bin priceless

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 585
All BS only one mod left r2 thats it who ever is posting this crap stop.

Silver Member
Username: Yo8bps

Post Number: 104
Maybe we should start posting on the official PANSAT site !!!.. :-) :-)

Silver Member
Username: Yo8bps

Post Number: 105
http://w*w.pansatusa.com/home.htm

==================================

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 161
I hope they listen to you LK.

But some poeple are not childish. It's a war about money. The Viewsat spend money on the solution as they said and they want to make it up. It will take some time until they get some of the money back.

Meanwhile, we pay the heavy price over owning not the winning Sat FTA. Today Pansat is down, tomorrow will be viewsat and maybe there will be more players on the fall.

As PVR is emerging. It will be an expensive hoppy to those who want to walk the way of FTA. Work together or all will be just history. Advice to all don't buy anything ... you are wasting your money and time ...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us