NEED HELP WITH IP BANNINNG ETC..experts only please

Bronze Member
Username: Mortimer_snurd

Post Number: 35
Need help from experts with ip hiding.

Been banned from hash and total.I use aol.I was able to download and use JAP to hide my IP ADDRESS.Now I managed to get a new user id at hash but jap stopped working.Mind you im fine at HASH now without it due to new user id while using JAP.JAP does not work well with AOL I think?

Abandoned JAP.NOW TRYING anonymouse I can get on total now with this but cant register or log in.without anonymouse I just get IP address banned.With annonymouse I get into the site and can read but cant reg or login or post.

How or what do I need to be able to hide IP address to actually re register with new user id.I can do all except get past identifying xtpjtg5 and typing in box beside.

Any of you smart enough to help out?I hear some of you are coders and hackers lol,but can you get around banishment to re register.

Now I was able at hasshhu because I had another user id.If I had reg with more than 1 id at each site that would have been the answer.

Lets see what you got!!!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4097
If U got banned, I'm sure it was for a good reason..and BANNING has a purpose, to keep U out and protect ALL the other members from your rule breaking and violatioms of their site...I wish we banned more here!

Bronze Member
Username: Js4fn

Post Number: 28
you just need a working proxy server do a google

Silver Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 125
Give it a break LK.Ppl are just bored a POed.I know id be banned anywhere else if i acted the way i do here.But at least here the truth comes out and ppl can vent on the GD manufactures that aint doing sh1t for the buyers.Try it at any other site and some puzzy nerd mod like sweeps the dick of all dickz will ban you for a simple stupid ? about the bin.

Havent been banned anywhere myself,dont need to hide who i am.Agree that some ppl need to be banned for there por-n and language.Some of us like the humor and like doing the heckeling.Dont do it(NORML)to just anyone you got to start it.

And since there aint noth'n better to say right now so what.Like its been said if you dont like it dont click on it.

Hope this site stays as free speached as it is and would like to see them restore the dss forum.
Without the TOTAL FREEDOM the TRUTH will never come out.Thats the truth and you cant handle the truth.Like the dealer based sites they are they dont want the bad PR.I say FUXK THEM.

Bronze Member
Username: Am_here

Post Number: 15
can't understand why this Berny CHlLD M0LESTER hasn't been banned already

he uses the "Berny" nick so kids at the Nintendo and X-box forums think he's like a Teddy-bear or a kangaroo.

Then he asks them for there nakid pics.

What a PERVERTED SON OF A BlTCH .

Username: Kiwwi

Post Number: 8
I wish we banned more here!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4100
Fat J...I don't need to give it a break...U give it a break!...don't piss on this tree pal!...I just stated my opinion..and thats all U needed to do...don't start telling me "what to do " now!...I don't tell U or others what to do or how to think...we all have our own opinions which are like azzholes as U know...but don't talk down to me ever again...I never have to U....play and have fun here all U want but NOT at my expense...and don't come to my sites and talk trash or use those tones to belittle my members...U are nothing special here and neither am I..so don't start with me with that "give it a break" talk like I'm some ignorant kid....at least post with some respect for others opinion without be a wise guy and condescending..fire up another bone and relax..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
LK you self righteous kastard :-) FYI I was banned by hashhu and total because I questioned Veracity/TDG THATS WHY!!! They banned a whole load of people last month.

I asked a question,obviously you know nothing about this type of thing.

Thanks to the 1 fellow that actually answered the question I asked.

Bronze Member
Username: Xoide007

Post Number: 59
hashhu*com the site that suck's the Balls of MR. Viewsat and TheDSSGuy

I was banned just because, they promised on a dated and I ask for it.............. f*ck them just get a new name they dont ban via IP they ban username.

f*ck them anyway

Gold Member

Post Number: 4101
Listen MOUTHAGE!...I know alot about "this thing" , IP's and banning!....I ban jerkoffs like U all the time!

Hashhu has a reputation for having a "quick finger" for banning people, especially when it comes to TDG aka Veracity comments...U should have known that...BUT 2 get banned at 2 sites is plain STUPIDITY on your part!...OPEN MOUTH INSERT FOOT!...next time , maybe U will learn to listen before shooting off your mouth!...U might learn something too, while listening...I'll bet U are one of the whiners about Pansat and TDG cause U don't have FREE TV, like its owed to U...grow up pal!

BTW...I am not self righteous...I am just much smarter than U and know when to shut up and listen..I have NEVER been banned from ANY sites!

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 271
LK, u prolly banned me from dsscommunity.lol. I registered for VIP, then after a day of pming mods on how to get to the VIP area, I asked for my $ back,... they did and then banned me! It is a little too easy to get banned from some of these sites. Thats why I like this one. U CAN find help if needed AND u can call jackazzes like davidvanhomo exactly that! If they banned people here... well maybe it would get rid of a lot of azzes, but alot of helpers too, just for venting when they get mad... which we ALL like to do at times. I think its a good idea for someone to learn how, if needed, to hide their IP address.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
I have never spoken to you LK,UNTIL TODAY.I have never swore or used bad language here.

You came off like a self righteous person in your attack on me.Yes I should have left the B word off.

I asked a technical question,why not offer a solution?You claim you are not self righteous,here`s your chance,perhaps you could share with us what you know about Proxy`s etc.

My question still stands? Anyone?

We are in a lul anyway.You all steal sat signals and break the law that way as I do? But it seems you are to high and mighty to answer my question.

That sounds self righteous to me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4105
dantetn...I would never ban somebody for wanting their money back!...I actually do not deal with the private are and its membership...thats all the site owners..yes I ban people but its always for a good reason and I am fair..will always give a warning first unless someone just starts swearing and personally attacks another..

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 446
Sensoring is a VERY slipery slope,I would rather put up with with all the crap/garbage and have FREE speech than sensoring anything.Exspecially since we don't have free tv.hehehe...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4107
All organizations or groups of people must have "laws of order" (either written, verbal, or just understood) for the good of the whole...and when those are broken then enforecemeny must be taken..so banning someone purposeful...sensoring is useless and should never be associated with banning...they are 2 seperate issues..

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 447
But isn't banning a way of sensoring,I"m sure it"s been done to sensor ppl posts that mods don't like.

Bronze Member
Username: Xoide007

Post Number: 60
censorship s*cks

hashhu es un traga leche

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
Anyway,just for the record.Reason I was banned at Hash AND total was this....There is a site that reports on scams,a well respected site,cant place the name at the moment.Anyway,they added hashhu/total to their site as sites that are at the least aiding in scams.They where refering to the lies that VS was putting out every week,you might recall a lot of the sites put statements out against VS and their friends.Even tdg said that VS lied about claiming to have done a peel on the 102.I linked both these sites to hash and total,hense the banning.

END OF STORY.

Thanks to those that responded to my original question.I will remember in the future that many here are to uptight to ask a civil question to.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4109
Pirate pete...if U want to take it that far...then locking up a child mo*lester in jail is censorship...or a lunatic to the wacky ward is censorship...

Banning and jail, or mental illness lock up are just tools used to enforce "laws of order" for the good of the whole.....the censorship would be in the actual "laws of order", not the enforcement..for example many sites do NOT allow the word Bev or even Bev discussions and its written into their rules..

Mortimer...I beleive U are referring to satscams of which I am an original member.....but there was NO list and many mods /admins from hashhu post there and have "active" conversations...and your banning makes no sense, unless U posted an active URL which is not allowed at every site, except here..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us