BL u cheap M***er BUY THE FIX !!!

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 435
There it"s said NO EXCUSES JUST DO IT !!

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 115
you can say that again pirate pete,VS did it why can't he,we PS watching only locals..LOL..

Silver Member

Post Number: 436
We PAY ,BL to GREEDY.Sometimes u have to spend money to make money.This is one of those times.

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 577
pete I have 277t disasembly were can I post it for you to take a look at. Does anyone have a good website to download europe fix?

Silver Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 115
Sorry pansat is broke they already spent your money on viewsats.No money left to buy the fix for you pansat.

Silver Member

Post Number: 438
Colin post it in a new thread here ,open source it.Eva had site posted in a old thread but cant find it, I think it was in spanish though.

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
that is true,if he pay $750.000,he will getting all of it back in no time,and he will selling his PS once again.and it make his customer happy too,both side win...

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
Look on ebay.Very few Pannies for sale other than desperiate owners trying to sell used ones.Almost all sellers now selling viewsats.Even BL.

Silver Member

Post Number: 442
Hey Big _Fat J Ive Been At Grasslands &Pottsville going to greenland someday!

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
if he buy the fix his PS will sale too,but he don't,that why VS are selling and his PS are not.if you are a PS owner that suck.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
There now in the process of ripping the guts out of there stock and converting them to viewsats that they will market as there newest line.

Username: Subzerocdn

Post Number: 3
never thought they would throw in the towel that easily.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 959
wow no mods backing up bl dont look good no mods. site is next to go.I made a post a month ago that you wont see a fix.mod response guess its over archie say so iam takeing the beer and curtins you guys can have whats left,well I think thats what they did and at the time he said it as a joke.The fat lady sang pansat will never recover from this major screw up even the die hards cant even back bl now. Oh I do have 2cw600s but also dtv with the nfl pkg. and cable for back up so i have allways paid just enjoy testing different things been testing since the h days.

cp from future
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us