S3x, lies, and FTA

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 264
We just keep getting screwed by BL by holding on to some kinda hope everytime he opens his illiterate mouth and feeds us his lies!

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 911
well you might want to reconsider your thoughts when the bin is finally released.....im not bashing you and you are welcome to your opinion and yes he is not literate to the english langusge but neither are several million americans.........

Silver Member

Post Number: 265
no bashing from me unless ur name is davidvandeisel. Oh I do think they will come out with a bin. Maybe not within his timeframe, but it will come. I just wonder HOW anyone could ever buy another Pansat...unless they are brand new to the game and know no better. Even if VS bought theirs, still working, great support.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 916
yes vs is one step ahead right now but you know this game all the players change at one time or another whos on first im on second..you know

Silver Member

Post Number: 267
Yeah, true....but... hard to argue about the support. And VS owners are wathing TV. I have a backup, but still. I do think BL's team has fallen way behind with their no updates at all till last weeks. No one even knew if they were trying. Still dont know if they were just trying to up their sales or what. What if there isnt ANY bin temp or permenant in his time frame he gave? Still so loyal? I too want to give them a chance, VS may not make it through the next ecm. But its getting hard to take.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 921
yes you are watching tv with a vs and im just looking at locals with pansat and i agree blk should have kept the public up to par but itss free stuff and sometimes its put on the backburner.ill continue to watch vs and if they have continued support i may purchase one myself just for testing .....

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 922
not to get off the subject here but which of the vs do you have and what is a fair price.thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 268
of course... just for testing. Free tv isnt cheap!lol

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 992
nope free tv isnt cheap its highly addictive
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts