Black List gave up

Username: Jaimeyes

Orlando, Florida USA

Post Number: 4
Yep Sorry to bring the bad news but there won be a fix for pansat's cause there stb it is not compatible with the new emc from DN so got not more choice to move on with some body else but be careful on buying anthing right now just wait to seee if anybody can support the new emc from DN good look to all by pansat like the just did with the ex planet pluton

Bronze Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 80
can dn ecm fta receivers-dont think so
dn can target their own ird's
how can anybody be believed, when everything is ecm

Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 6
lol

Bronze Member
Username: Fahadriz8

Post Number: 41
Any proof or anything?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
that you are vince carter -no

Silver Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 106
BS

Bronze Member
Username: Alex_cheung

Post Number: 66
Guys!

Standing ovation for Mr. Jaime Glez (Jaimeyes)
for breaking the NEWS.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 876
wow a 4 post wonder

Username: Subzerocdn

Post Number: 1
post count does not mean S**t ...especially when your "source" promised a pansat fix a few weeks ago!!

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 900
if your a true tester you have more than one source.........

Silver Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 122
Stop spreading stupid "theories" as fact. ALL FTA units are based on the same CPU architecture, they only differ in who manufactures the chips and clock speed. Now, what does this mean to us? It means that if one FTA manufacturer comes out with a bin, then all others can also. According to many sources in the FTA community, Viewsat bought a bin from some hackers in Europe and obviously refuse to share with anyone, makes buisness sense. Their bin seems to be encrypted, which makes it very, very difficult for the other FTA makers to copy those fixes into their own bins as in the past. Viewsat did offer Blacklist and some other companies the fix, but for a very high price, which they declined. BL is trying to make the fix the hard way, by reverse engineering the ROM 102 completely himself (with his team of course). This probably means a couple more weeks before the Pansat camp releases a bin, although BL promised it in less time. My point in all of this is that FTA is not dead and it is only a matter of time before Pansat and the other FTA makers release a bin, either by breaking the encryption Viewsat has on its bins or by reverse engineering.

Bronze Member
Username: Prar69

Post Number: 13
etorres

The first smart post I see on this site. Good job, keep it up

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 160
Let's wait for the second ECM from DN? At that time it will be proved for viewsat and others if it's even worth to invest on it ? Viewsat they need to count on major sales otherwise they are going to be broke if DN through another ECM in the air. DN step will decide who is the surviver. In my opinion, if you change your direction now ? who knows what will be next?

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 308
how can he work when min rock wants to get butt f.ucked all day by him.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 105
U mean u butt fu.ck your daddy all day my little birdwatcher wh.ore boy..HAHA..

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 923
ALL FTA units are based on the same CPU architecture, they only differ in who manufactures the chips and clock speed. Now, what does this mean to us? It means that if one FTA manufacturer comes out with a bin, then all others can also. According to many sources in the FTA community, Viewsat bought a bin from some hackers in Europe and obviously refuse to share with anyone,

I believe you aRE 100% correct

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 463
And all bins emulate, to best of the code writers' abilities, a ROM102 card. Period. Until we can FULLY emulate a ROM102 card and build in DYNAMIC utilization of the maprom will we be reasonably immune to ECMs.

Of course, there are other areas of the bin to attack such as: ird/cam protocols, autoroll sigs, autotp sigs, etc... but those will be easy to fix as compared to an unknown map function.

Username: Lpont

Post Number: 1
You guys all missed Glez's point...it's the EMC we haven't figured out. Go here to read more about this devastating EMC

http://www.emconf.ca/

Silver Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 104
If i wanted that i'd tune in ANGEL 1 thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 480
Posted at HashHU

thedssguy
Administrator

Style: (Hashhu Power Blue)

My regards to all..
This has been my hobby for almost 7 years now. The bug for Satellite TV came to me thru a friend who asked me to get him a card programmer. The rest is history. I've helped many people and been honored to be part of many sites. I've been visible beyond belief and have tried to be impeccable with accurate information for the masses. The times I didn't was due to mis-information handed to me. I have however been correct enough times for me to make this announcement today. I am leaving the hobby behind.
For too long I have been as Bl calls it 'the danger guy", putting information into the hands of the public whether others thought I should or not. The hobby has been expedited by the effort of myself and others.. Greed has become obvious & prevalent. FTA is everything I said it would be and more. Other solutions are surfacing as I write this. The masses have been fed and have grown. The "machine" is working well now and I feel my services are no longer warranted or needed. I have "pushed and pushed" till I've become "The Pusher Man"
Many will hoist a glass in victory to see me go, but I believe information they want kept secret will hopefully be dug up and distributed as quickly and as thoroughly as I have, by other individuals that may have the fortitude to do this. In this hobby there are those that will capitalize off of scams and thievery. It is important that the public be informed. Read and research till your eyes bleed before you commit to a product or commit yourself to this hobby. Cruise the various forums and get a feel for what you will need. Be skeptical of people with little or no exposure or post counts. If all of this sounds ridiculous to you, sub to a local provider. Pay the monthly fee, and test as you gain confidence and knowledge, if that is your desire. The "hobby" has been fun for me (most of the time) and I wouldn't change a thing if I could. I learned a lot, and met a lot of good people (friends & foes) along the way. To those of you that say I scammed you into buying something, I say this, YOU'VE HAD TV FOR HOW LONG? I will no longer be "The Pusher Man".

You can do all of the information gathering yourselves. You can make contacts and learn secrets. Use these for your own personal knowledge as well as informing others. The truth is always out there. You just have to dig. Be prepared for the bashing you will take from the people who are jealous or frown on what you do. Be accurate and truthful to the best of your knowledge and you will prevail. Side with no-one, and never sacrifice the principles of what's right, in your own heart.. Learn, study, learn some more.. Pay it forward...

Contribute to this great "hobby" and keep it growing.. Whatever your area of expertise, CONTRIBUTE!

Thanks for the memories and "best of luck". I'll be watching you..

TDG
TheDssGuy

This was the post you saw. It's been posted in the mod section here. There are various reasons, but I won't go into all of that. It's time I think...

The Hobby is bigger than it's ever been. Knowledge has been gained & spread. I feel I've helped and contributed the very BEST I could.

Some Veracity or truth may be needed in the future, but for now I am not needed.

Maybe I never was.. Cheers to all my friends I've made along the way. Cheers to my enemies as well. It has been interesting.

This will run thru my B-day and then I will most likely disappear..at the very least for a long vacation.. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 423
Whats happenning to all fta?Is the end this close?What will happen to the caped crussaders? stay tuned same time tommorow same bat channel!

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 466
Glez, I don't understand at all what you're getting at. I think I'll get back to my beer now! :-P

Username: Subzerocdn

Post Number: 6
$$$$=fixes this business is about dollars
vs paid and now are reaping the benefits of moving receivers, pansat is sitting for some unknown reason there market share must be sliding quickly!

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 960
wow no mods backing up bl dont look good no mods. site is next to go.I made a post a month ago that you wont see a fix.mod response guess its over archie say so iam takeing the beer and curtins you guys can have whats left,well I think thats what they did and at the time he said it as a joke.The fat lady sang pansat will never recover from this major screw up even the die hards cant even back bl now. Oh I do have 2cw600s but also dtv with the nfl pkg. and cable for back up so i have allways paid just enjoy testing different things been testing since the h days.

cp from future

Silver Member
Username: Morispastora

Thunder bay, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 129
James;
Why are you posting in all the threads?.
I do not care what do you have.
Wil be better that you continue drin....or smok.....

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 968
i want to make sure that everyone is aware of what is happening

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersonengineer

Post Number: 35
LOL - and of ur push for gold...u go boy...i help push u :-)

Go jAmEs gO!!

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 124
he already got his gold last nigh.......

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersonengineer

Post Number: 38
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 36
Hey Jaime Glez

Your sure know a lot your post #4.

Can we trust you?

Username: Tightshoes

Post Number: 9
Forrest Blacklist Gump never started

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 460
Can't fix epg,clock, what makes u think he can come up with fix when nobody but the coders vs bought from could.If vs thought BL could find a fix they wouldn't have bought it at such expense.But some pansat users believe he god like,though there fewer of them as time goes by.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
a whole thread of bs
johnner, how old is that post, TDG has been posting as VERACITY. LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 93
everything will b back!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 94
is ariza 700 working ??

Silver Member
Username: Morispastora

Thunder bay, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 151
I Didn't knew that he is pushing for g**d.
Very soon he will be "THE GOLDEN BOY OF FTA)
Way to go Millard.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us