Blaklist Speaks....C&P from Future-fta.info.....

Username: Torbram69

Post Number: 1
Please Read Regarding current Situations

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys we have lots of works to do and are working all days and nights. PLEASE DO NOT PANIC!!!!

There will be TV agin. We canot know how long till TV is back but there will be TV. We work hard each day to bring to you.

When FIX is ready It will Posted by ME HERE FIRST!

PLEASE PLEASE GIVE MODS BREAK! THEY DONT KNOW WHEN IS FIX!

I Will Not TALK OF PROGRESS, I WILL TALK BY RELEASING SOONEST WE FIND SOLUTION, untill then please be patient!

Only thing I can say is this will not be like P4 Promises ( 4 years already )

so plz be patient and fix will come soon.

Regards,

Blacklist

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 178
he spoke too much but he didnt say anything.

Username: Joesmith

Post Number: 5
Wan't this posted over a month ago!

Silver Member
Username: Babakhan

Post Number: 147
hahaha...How we know that BL is working very hard on the fix is because everyone say's he is. He could be at Disneyland, but he's working very hard on the fix. Then he could of died and we can say he is working very hard on the fix.

The name of this hobbie / testing is $$$$$$$$$$$, Viesat comes out with a fix so buy a ViewSat. Next maybe PanSat will be first so now you will buy a PanSat again.

Then there is a long shot, none of the FTAs work and new ones come out and they work. Since they work you will buy one of them...around..around ..around we go so they can get your $$$$$$$$$.

Reverse Engineering is not rocket science, since ViewSat has a fix you take it and make it work for all the other FTA box's. PanSat is a more superior box then ViewSat but again it's about $$$$$$$$$$$$$............

Bronze Member
Username: Jj1

Post Number: 46
I heard that few weeks ago, but what the hell, I know you're just trying to help torbram, that's fine.

Silver Member
Username: Juanchg

Post Number: 113
Let's stop all this Bullshit.
Please.

Bronze Member
Username: Mortimer_snurd

Post Number: 30
I read that over a month ago.That is not current at all.It has no bearing whatsoever at the present.

Bronze Member
Username: Titif

Post Number: 21
you right

Bronze Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 74
your right its OLD news
NEW news please wait patiently

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 454
Well at least Torbram's post reminds us that Future will have the pansat bin first before anywhere else. That is good to know since we had that bogus bin yesterday.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us