DssNetwork News

Bronze Member
Username: Dssnetwork

Post Number: 17
Hello friends,

We've successfully created our download page. We've posted the new bins for Viewsat Extreme and new bins for Viewsat Platinum. Please visit www.dssnetwork.co.nr.

Thank You

-DssNetwork Admin

Good News: We started our website on August 22, 2006, and we have over 60 users.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4093
DssNet originally in first post said "I talked to 23 other admins who are the owners of the most popular Dss/Satellite websites".

DssNet after being confronted by me said "When I say "I talked to other admins, I meant "I'll search their websites for information and i'll thank them".

DssNet basically LIED in his first post and TRIED to MISLEAD all the Members here....If he's the admin at this new site, then how could ANYBODY in their right mind trust this new site or him , a man who was caught in an OUTRIGHT LIE with his pants down!

Also since he's now had to admit that he nor his site has NO backing, then what he is doing is SPAMMING the site for personal gain or for the best interest of the FCC, Dishnetwork, and other governmental agencies for the prosecution of alleged satellite pirates.....be smart stay away!

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1570
It's really quite embarrassing that you would have to advertise your site at another site, don't you think?
Considering that you are an admin at this site, I would have though you would prefer to have clientele based on word of mouth. (By word of mouth I mean someone other than yours.)

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1927
Tyler: Tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrr
Welcome again.

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1571
Hola Cinderella.

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1928
:P Hi Darth

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1929
Welcome again to the right side. :-) Whith your friends...

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1930
With...

Bronze Member
Username: Dssnetwork

Post Number: 18
Ok...............bye friends

from now one i'll will not right anything this website.
anyway, i had a nice time with u people

Username: Uup115

Post Number: 9
Well done LK.

-Retard (81TFW)

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Canada

Post Number: 290
I only trust in what Lk ,Tyler and Eva have to offer as Download Fixes . If Your so called site IS infact real.. I still wouldn't download from you PPL.. I for one do not know you and never heard of you b4 now . 18 posts isn't enought to make me believe you either. Thats all I gotta say .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us