Silver Member
Username: Bandizzy

Marijuanaville, Stoned Easy

Post Number: 110
Dumb Dorks posting sh1t.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4088
I can confirm they are BOGUS old renamed, non virus, non working files!..I have examined then very closely!...all 3 Files for the 2500, 2700, and 3500 released at Dsstester today are BOGUS!

Silver Member
Username: Xmongra

Post Number: 129
I knew that, just BS

Bronze Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 14
I guess they want more people to visit their site :-) DSSsHITER it is!

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 132
Don't dismiss DSS Testers as a good site! It's just not one of the primary sites. Nevertheless I tried telling you people that there was no fix out and everyone still fell for the BS...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4090
DSStester is a good site, but they have the "file sharing" area where anybody can post files, as some jerk did today..so they are vulnerable to any wacko out there with a sick sense of humor...as U know I am from Dsscommunity.co*m and Dsscentral.ne*t where I admin, but also am a VIP member at Dsstester which I will defend in this matter..

Dsstester is guilty of 1 thing though, and thats NOT TESTING the file earlier, as I did, and confirming its BOGUS and should have DELETED those files hours ago!...

AT dsscommunity/dsscentral we test ANY new "donated/shared" files as soon as we see they have been posted by another other than a mod, admin or owners....

Bronze Member
Username: Bsl073

Post Number: 16
ALZBA*TK still hasn't deleted the bad files after an hour. They should have within a few minutes.

Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 214
I tried the Pansat 2500a on the Fortec Lifetime Ultra, just doesn't work. I was curious if I would get my Receiver from Ebay for undet 20.00 or not. LOL Looks like I am safe. I thought it might take some time to get a bin and in the meantime I can get an extra receiver. A friend is also interested, he wants to learn spanish. ( his girlfriend is spanish, LOL ).

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 133
You're 100% right on that one LK. I'm also a VIP at DSS Tester and that's the reason why! They allow anyone to upload a file and sometimes it takes a while before they delete bad files. Nevertheless, it's still a good site. I'm also a member at DSSCommunity and DSSCentral, but then again, you already know that!

Bronze Member
Username: Abdou91

Post Number: 70
I think that those files are made by a part who want to seal theirs receivers
end of story

Bronze Member
Username: Abdou91

Post Number: 71
from another fta site
admin said
"LL 3 Pansat bins released ar other sites today are 100% BOGUS which I can confirm and examined closely with bin editor and hexworkshop!...Old Pansat bins with new names/dates...somebody's sick idea of a joke...they are NON virus though, so thats good..but are TOTALLY 100% useless...anybody who says they work are full of SH***IT!...

We will have the Files before all others except future-fta...so don't beleive all that other garbage from other sites"

Bronze Member
Username: Binning

Post Number: 16
i loaded that bin and my tv is black now anybody know what to do now

Username: Mrcharley

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 6
what make and model receiver jazz?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Mrcharley
the make is Pantec ultra v1
pansat 2500 a bin i ,ve loaded in
thx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
hlp pls

Username: Mrcharley

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 7
load your factory bin it should bring your receiver back to life. go to any dss site and go to search put in pantec ultra factory bin. should be able to find it. now load the bin play around with timing loading the bin for example set up loading the bin until you are a mouse click away from loading the bin. turn off the receiver turn receiver back on and click the mouse after 1 second. if that does not work keep trying to load at different times count to 3 and load ect. till it loads

Bronze Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 72
It dont take that long to verify a fake.Just be patient and wait for the feedback.Within a few hours anyway.Last night it took me 2 min to see it was a fake.But if it was real i still would have waited at least 24 hours before loading it.

PPl let the other threads die and keep this one going so ppl know its a fake and dont see the headline that pansat is up first.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
bump

Username: Rahab

Post Number: 1
Can anyone tell the BL website, DSStester members post b.s. files. Thanks !!!

Silver Member
Username: Jenifer_contreras

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 140
jhs,bl website is http://www.future-fta.info/forum/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
bump

Bronze Member
Username: Mickm

Post Number: 29
i'll raise your bump

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
Your on

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
re-bump

Bronze Member
Username: Pedrin

Post Number: 27
HELO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
HELO what is afactory flash

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
helo what is a factory flash

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
original factory bin
software that came on box when it was manufactured

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 920
dsstesters is like many other sites where shareware is used you have to be careful when downloading from these sites although the intentions are good...........
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us