NEOSAT... READTHIS

Silver Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 104
Hey guys, try reading this from another site. Click "last" to read last post first.
HOW FUNNY!

http://www.futuredss.com/vforum/showthread.php?t=1178

Bronze Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 61
Damn the ups and downs of neosat.Knew that thing was a piece of crap.LMFAO

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 452
It's a relatively new technology so there will be a lot of bugs to work out. I wouldn't mind getting one just to toy with it, but at this point I wouldn't depend on it for a *continuous* feed.

Silver Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 105
I was just on another site. One guy said he just bought an Ipro. He had it for a week, and decided to sell it on fleabay, he NEVER completed a show without "freezing". And another site, one guy said, his, freezes every 5-10 minutes, so his hoping that Neo will release a cardless fix than thru IKS...

Bronze Member
Username: Ryles

Lodon, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 14
tell me what you find so funny?? Personally, I hope the neosat technology will be sucessful.More options to watch free t.v is a good thing

Bronze Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 66
The only thing i find funny is the idiots that bought ipros.

Bronze Member
Username: An0nymou5

Post Number: 21
lol @ this, I wish FTA BADASS was here, I would like to ask him to justify this, seeing as to how he hyped this fbi trap as the only receiver "Guaranteed to be up while others are down"

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 223
AnOnymous5,
This is just one of my RECOLLECTIONS of what you are talking about, (I have more)...

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/253312.html

Bronze Member
Username: Bugster999

Katy, Tx

Post Number: 39
I don't know what you guys are talking about my Ipro has worked fine the only problem that it froze for me was when the keys changed and now that I know how to implement them into the box I have had no more problems.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us