Dss Network

Username: Dssnetwork

Post Number: 1
Dear friends,

I am the admin of www.dssnetwork.co.nr. I'm just informing you all that we've created a satellite discussion website. I talked to 23 other admins who are the owners of the most popular Dss/Satellite websites and we've made a final discussion. We've opened a new website. It's like a big Satellite Zone. We started that website on August 22, 2006. So far, we have 13 users. Come there and enjoy. We have two threads that gets updated everyday. Those threads shows you the new keys for Dishnetwork and BellExpressVu and also tells you the keys will work what channels. Our website is going to be the fastest DSS website on the web. We basically search all of the top and other DSS websites for important information and then displays on our website. It's like you're seeing 50 DSS/Satellite websites at one time. If you want to come to our website and become a member, you're most welcome. It's FREE! Please don't think that I'm forcing you to join www.dssnetwork.co.nr. It's your choice. Everything on our website is FREE.

Thanks for your time.

- DssNetwork Admin

Post Number: 2
DssNetwork News

We've posted the latest fix for Viewsat Extreme and for Viewsat Platinum. Both are confirmed working. If you need the latest fix for Viewsat Extreme or for Viewsat Platinum, please visit www.dssnetwork.co.nr and download it.

- DssNetwork Admin

Username: Asharfi

Hi Sir,

I visited your website and downloaded the loader for Viewsat and I also downloaded the latest fix for Viewsat Extreme and everything's working great. I have all the channels back. I want to ask you something. In the post on your website, it says that :The file that is posted above will be deleted in 7 days. I jsut want to ask that why are you going to delete it in 7 days. What if somebody needs the latest fix for Viewsat in the future. Reply soon.

Post Number: 3
Dear Asharfi,

We know that we'll delete the files that we've posted in 7 days. That's because we're using this website which hosts the files for only 7 days. We'll soon be opening a webpage where you'll see all the files and they'll stay there till we get a new ECM or if the file expires. It's good that you downloaded the latest fix for Viewsat. So, you have all the channels back, right? If you're having any problems, please tell us.

Thank You

-DssNetwork Admin

Bronze Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 56
Wow 13 desperate users have joined your site.11 think they might find a file for there pansat 1 a dicknet spy the other a heckler lurking to attack the newbs.Let me know when you get to 200,000.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 860
I must say it is a nice looking site wish you the best and dont let jerks overtake it..........

Post Number: 4
Hello James,

Thanks for visiting our website. If you're a friend of "Big_Fat_j" please tell him that all the websites that starts first, don't get a lot of users. Then,they becomes popular because admin trys to promote it. Big_Fat_j, just watch and see. Don't you think that it's a good news. 20 users in only 1.5 days. Ecoustics.com and other DSS websites started only with 2 or 3 users now there are over 3000 users here. If you don't like our website, then it's okay. But, I'm 100% sure that one day you'll come to our website to download a bin for your satellite receiver.

Thanks for your time.

-DssNetwork Admin

Username: Shady420

Post Number: 8
Sure ill check it out when i get home too, 21 users...lol....work computer wont let me access it

Post Number: 5
DssNetwork News

Please welcome our new registered user is woxof.

We have 23 registered users.

-DssNetwork Admin

Silver Member
Username: Tadon

Dover, NJ Usa

Post Number: 118
When people buy "Viewsat Extreme and Viewsat Platinum" enough then black out will appear ! Who know ?!

Post Number: 6
DssNetwork News

Buzz and Buzz Plus latest fixes had arrived. We'll be posting them on our website soon. Both confirmed working. If you own a Buzz or Buzz Plus satellite receiver, please visit our website to download the latest fix for your BUZZ receiver.

-DssNetwork Admin

Post Number: 7
DssNetwork News

Cativeworks and Pansat fix will be releasing soon. Pansat and Captiveworks people are working actively working on this fix.

-DssNetwork Admin

Bronze Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 86
Thanks for the info...but can u tell me when fortec will be fixed ?

Hello Mc Sunny,

We have no idea about when the Fortec Star people will release the new fix. Like we said it before that Pansat fix will be coming soon, so this means that Fortec Star fixes will be arriving soon also. Fortec Star people are also working and will release the new fix soon. When we'll get the fix for Fortec Star and Pansat receivers, we'll tell you after testing them. We don't put files on your website that're not tested.

-DssNetwork Admin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
ok Thanks man

Bronze Member
Username: Boboshan

Somewhere, Out There

Post Number: 15
Congrats on the site - hope it works out well for you. We can always use another reliable site for files when the others jam up!

Good idea posting here too. If you are as honest with info on the site as you have been in this thread than you should do well. Just remember, if you do become a popular site, don't turn into a d*** like some other admins. :-)

Post Number: 9
Hello Mr Bobo Shan,

I promise that if my website becomes popular, I'll still remember this website and I'll still post information on this website. I will not be a that kind of admins. Anyway, thanks for telling me.

-DssNetwork Admin

Silver Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 106
Looks GOOD.
Hopefuly, your server, will be able to handle HIGH TRAFFIC once the Pansat file comes out. A lot of site's servers are so limited, so they'll probably try your site than seeing "overload due to traffic, try later " . I got you on my favorite list and will spread the word...
More Power!

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 462
Anybody dedicate to help is respected and welcome by us. Even if your server cannot handle high traffic is still a help and some relief.

Bronze Member
Username: Mickm

Post Number: 27
as long as i don't have to log on, just to read post or download files. i'll use and promote your site. hope it does get off the ground.

Post Number: 10
Hello Mick,

To download files and to read posts, you don't have to register. We'll be very happy if you try to promote our website.

-DssNetwork Admin

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4081
Why would 23 other DSS sites join forces and start a new site thereby taking away members and sponsors and possible buyers from sponsors from their own sites....Thats like shooting self in foot or lending money to opponent in poker...I beleive U are just SPAMMING here for yourself with NO other sites!

BTW...name ALL the other admins and their sites!...or admit U are just SPAMMING your own site..

Username: Uup115

Post Number: 6
Kind of has that "government" feel. Especially since to download a file takes you to an outside site, yousendit*com which is used or could be used as a non biased tracing agency too. Not to say you are the feds, just that I know from, oh, days in law enfocement that you would use an "outside" department carrier that way it was not all internal and could not be considered entrapment.

Just my 2c

Gold Member

Post Number: 4083
retard...A very good valid point also which also crossed my mind as well...either way it smells like crap to me...and U know what they say...if it smells like crap is usually is crap!...its either a scam, spam, or something that will put U in a jam!..and U can take that to the bank!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
oh so u dont have to make no username... sweet

Post Number: 7
True LK, if you think back to the days of D@ve, for years it was fix after fix after fix, card swap, then fix after fix and then all of a sudden D@ve asked for help from the govt. and things became very difficult to "fix" for testers.
Now, the birds in orbit are mostly Huges areospace technology, a govt. contracted agency that provides high tech data around the world to military forces and other agencies. Also, I know from my com-sec training in the @ir Force that these data encryptions are superior than that of commercial data encryptions such used in DSS worlds. Obviousely because enemy nations can't crack the signals (encrypted signal sent on specific cycle and the reciever set in synch with the specific cycle and a different box to decode the signal) how can testers? Now, once D@ve was granted help, the people at Hughs used some techniques to "fix" testers little red wagon. If foreign nations can't crak our data, what makes testers think they can. Seems to me, just like D@ve, Dish has taken the next step just like D@ve has.
Maybe not, I'm not paranoid it's just everyone is out to get me!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Look friends,

Like a said it before. I am not forcing you people to come to our website. I'm not saying that the admins I talked to, are selling or moving their website to www.dssnetwork.co.nr.
My wish was to create a BIG satellite zone, and we did. It's running good, 2 days, more than 30 users. We're using www.yousendit.com to host the files. After 2 or 3 days, we'll have our own webpage where you'll see the files and you'll be able to download them from our webpage, not from www.yousendit.com. We do thank www.yousendit.com for hosting our files. I know Mr.LK, and I do respect him. We're not "Spamming" here. I don't like to "Spam". And why would I waste my time to write these BIG paragraphs for nothing. Some people downloaded the Viewsat files from our website and they aren't having any problems. We put confirmed files on our website. It's your own choice, if you want to join our website or not. I am not saying that leave this website and come to our website.

Thanks for your time.

-DssNetwork Admin

OK, I was just making some comments. The FTA testing world goes upside down for a while and then an end-all be-all one stop fta shop opens up at the same time is just interesting. Just wanted to make sure that someone high up wasn't collecting how many number of testers where out there and who they were. Authorities don't generally like to do a lot of work so they just put one big net out there and take what the get.

I meant no offence.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Hey Retard,

It's Okay! I'll tell you the truth that why I've opened www.dssnetwork.co.nr. I've seen some websites that gives safe files download links to VIPs only. So, I wanted to make a website where people can download safe bin files for free. I know that you can download files from some other websites. We search all the DSS websites and collects the information. We then test the files we get, just to make sure that they're safe for you people. I have 5 kinds of receivers. I opened www.dssnetwork.co.nr and it really didn't cost me any $$$ to open it. It's not a "Spamming" website. People who were saying that DssNetwork is a spamming website, now they're saying sorry and are enjoying DssNetwork. I know that some of you made comments that it's a spamming website and I really didn't felt bad because I know one day you people will come to DssNetwork to get help or to help others that needs help.

Thanks for your time.

-DssNetwork Admin

Gold Member

Post Number: 4085
retard...I'm sticking to my guns!...and yes I'm very familiar with com-sec and military (30 yrs retired) and Hughes corp and civilian contractors...and very familiar with Dave taking over many DSS sites while still posting files and discussion forums...I don't trust Uncle Sugar, the FCC or any government agency at all cause i worked with them too long to NOT know better!...or I belive this to be a simple SPAM!....I will avoid this new site completely!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Hey Lk,

That's fine! If you don't want to join DssNetwork, then it's fine.

-DssNetwork Admin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
DssNetwork News

We're working on our website's download page. It'll take us 2 days to complete it. So, we're using www.yousendit.com for hosting the files.

-DssNetwork Admin

Gold Member

Post Number: 4086
Dssnet...would U please list the names of these 23 admins and their sites, so I can confirm your story and original post here for the SAFETY of ALL the members here and the safety of the rest of the DSS world...

I too am an admin and know many of the other DSS admins on a personal basis who I will contact..since U are a legit site and backed by these others who ALL want a "satellite zone" and their nicks and sites are public anyways, then I know U will not have any problems providing me with that information...Thank You in advance..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Hey LK,

Look! You please mind your own business. If you hate our website, please ignore us. You're asking so many questions because you're interested or feeling jealous. Other people are not saying anything because they're ignoring us or they're confortable with DssNetwork. It's my website and my rules there. When I say "I talked to other admins, I meant "I'll search their websites for information and i'll thank them". You're thinking that I spoke to them or I chat with them. Am I right? Look, I am a ESL person, my english is not good like you. My wish was to make a DSS website and I did. Please stay away if you think it's "Spamming". Or come there, you're always most welcome. I'm not here to fight.

Thank You

-DssNetwork Admin

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 126
Figure the odds on that LK! Oh and for everyone's info - The courts have determined that it is not entrapment if the person was predisposed to commiting the crime! What that means is, if you go looking into the site, that alone is predisposition. Downloading from it would not be entrapment, but yes, it would be redirected to another site for tracking purposes!
I'm 100% with you LK....

Username: Geewiz

I heard that the dssrookie was owned and managed by DTV. And yes they posted the new bins for the viewsat fix. Go figure.

So with all the sat sites out there - whats your real motive? Who's really running the show over there.

Most people here are end users - not coders.

Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 2
Ok Guys,

If you think that he' making a crime, you're totally wrong. they search information from other websites, they thank them or the put this message under the item "Thanks to www.whatever.com"
That's not a crime, cheat or any other nonsense

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
DssNetwork News

We've finally created our download page. It's at: www.download-dssnetwork.co.nr. All the latest files will posted there and you'll be able to download the files from that page.

Thank You

-DssNetwork Admin

Gold Member

Post Number: 4092
DssNet originally in first post said "I talked to 23 other admins who are the owners of the most popular Dss/Satellite websites".

DssNet after being confronted by me said "When I say "I talked to other admins, I meant "I'll search their websites for information and i'll thank them".

DssNet basically LIED in his first post and TRIED to MISLEAD all the Members here....If he's the admin at this new site, then how could ANYBODY in their right mind trust this new site or him , a man who was caught in an OUTRIGHT LIE with his pants down!

Also since he's now had to admit that he nor his site has NO backing, then what he is doing is SPAMMING the site for personal gain or for the best interest of the FCC, Dishnetwork, and other governmental agencies for the prosecution of alleged satellite pirates.....be smart stay away!

Post Number: 10
This is what I was talking about with LK earlier...nice job LK.

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Canada

Post Number: 291
i wanna know .. just how much money do you get when someone logs onto your site DssNetwork Admin? What spam or adaware/maleware Etc... are you sending out with each hit? How many of your so called fixs have a virus? Stop telling us about your darn site. How many threads are you going to hyjake in here b4 you get the hint ... GO AWAY!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Yes Yes Yes,

You're 100% correct. I am making money per click. I am making zero dollars per click. You think that the files we have contain deadly viruses, you're 100% correct. That's why 19 people download Viewsat bins and are saying thanks to us. Do one thing, if you have a viewsat receiver, then download viewsat latest bin from our website and see if you get virus or your Tv channels back. I am jsut promoting our website that was created on August 22, 2006. Website which cotains "Donate" buttons, make money. Give your e-mail. Tell us what receiver you have, when the fix for it will come, we'll send you by e-mail. U think that per click we get $$$$$$$$$$. Guess What???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
You're wrong. Try it yourself DJ

Bronze Member
Username: Pedrin

Post Number: 25
Helo DssNetwork and by by

Bronze Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 71
QUOTE DssNetwork Admin"That's why 19 people download Viewsat bins and are saying thanks to us."

Why they thank you when you just stole the bins and posted them on your site is total BS.You even state your site is nothing but Cut And Paste.Go away your glory seeking nerd.

Bronze Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 28
( ONE QUESTION)

If this guy is the man or working for the man.

By joining his website what info would he get from us that he couldn't get from this or other websites? OK his did start out lieing. But on the other hand maybe he lied in order to build up his website. Bad way to start.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 292
DssNetwork YES I have a VIEWSAT and NO I didn't get the new fix files from your site. I dont trust you. I got my fix from a FRIEND (LK) and he told me where to get it from DSSCummiunity the site he ADMINs from. You see DssNetwork.. B4 I download from anyones site, I want to know about the site and talk to other poeple that have been there for awhile AND can honestly say YES it is a trusted site . But since not many have been saying that in here... NO I will not download from YOUR SITE. Thank you anyway BUT no thanks

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 297
"Give your e-mail. Tell us what receiver you have, when the fix for it will come, we'll send you by e-mail." ..... NOT....... I wont give you my email ... I DON'T want to be SPAMED to death.. I wonder are you selling my email out to others so they can spam me also ..... ? You have got to be making money on this some how..

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 331
.nr domain is a Nauru domain. This is often a place where people do shady "offshore" business.
.co.nr is available to anybody for "free redirection". So if you want traffic to be directed to your USA .com site without a trace, you might use .co.nr redirection. There are many such redirection schemes, hiding the real URL and showing a URL of the site owner's choice in the window.
The bottom line is that if this guy is genuine, he is using a free website in USA, and redirecting traffic via .co.nr. If he is not genuine, he is up to some kind of sale mischeif, or attempting to sell you something that you might get sued by BEV or DN.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 303
yeah and get your IP addy and then what?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us