PANSAT FIX & RUMORS

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 222
PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME
It's a C&P

You wanted the truth well here it is in a nut shell no more hiding.
I have no idea how this came out but since it has been released now everyone will kow.

$750,000 solution - Read what is really happened/ing

The TOTAL update as to who and when and why:

I was informed today that Viewsat paid about $750,000 for the MAPROM MAP57 solution to an independent group of encryption decoder hacks. ********* is also up and running and owned by the same person.

Anyone that understands what needs to be done can easily see that with the MAPROM, the new algorithm could be implemented in a few minutes and new firmware (your bin) released. This cannot be done by your best hackers as the encryption is like your credit card. The last MAPROM as you recall, that kept us wide open shortly after the huge new encryption by *********** and Bev, until the blackout two months ago was litterally given away by a judge who released it in a court case. It was not cracked or purchased by Pansat or any other FTA domain.

The same applies here only purchasing or stealing the MAPROM will work it cannot be hacked.

Viewsat was the only FTA maker that came up with the required amount.
Sonic view is affiliated with Viewsat, owned by the same person. They too came out with a fix and paid a similar amount.

What does this mean.

MapRoms must be purchased from an independent encryption company who provides encryption for dish dtv bev etc etc etc in this case MAP 57 and any other new MAP conversions made by Dish or Bev.

As of yesterday CaptiveWorks, Pansat and Neosat have seen the light, no sales, and their market shares are in the toilet .

These three companies have combined their resources and tech departments to purchase MAP57 from an independent. We expect to be up and running very soon. They are just working out the fine details as to who releases which bin first and they would like to release the Pansats CaptiveWorks and Neosats all on the same day.

All FTA are currently using Rom102 Maproms.
If there is a change to ROM 110 in the near future will they all go down again? That wont be known until the change, if a change ever occurs. If it does and we are black again they will have to purchase the ROM 110 or it may have been in the original purchase agreement.

Ex. The 750,000 may cover all ROM changes for two years etc. I dont know the content of the contract and am just guesstimating that it would be based on time, not one MAPROM, but anything is possible.

DIGIWAVE WHO MAKES THE SOFTWARE FOR THE ***** WILL HAVE TO DO THE SAME.
CAN THEY AFFORD IT ????? TIME WILL TELL FOR THAT RECEIVER. IF THEY DO NOT THOSE RECEIVERS WILL HAVE TO BE REPLACED.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 283
dude if you would only log on in the f.ucken day time you would know that we KNOW THIS SHIoT ALREADY!

Silver Member

Post Number: 284
I hate people who c/p because they think they are not going to be bashed when the info is wrong. and its almost always wrong so why do you guys do it. Idiots

Silver Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 156
Hey Dave, take it easy smoke some dope might chill you out.

Silver Member

Post Number: 287
Im the neighborhood pain in the asz, who the f.uck are you, cheech or chong. You plague

Bronze Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 34
Im stoned now.But this old C/P sh1t still sucks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us