Indian chanells is onn yes thats right

Username: Cable

Post Number: 4
yeap thats right people since yesterday the z cinema is onn just change the channel on ur box and put it on z cinema enjoy thnakx ......

Silver Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 270
thnakx !!!

Username: Raj_bombay

Post Number: 2
please give more details Amit, what receiver and what bin.......Raj....thanks

Username: Mikek

Post Number: 8
You can watch one more indian channel at FPCHN at nimiq 2 Echostar 61.5
It is free preview channel. Before they were showing Aaj Tak, now it is Z Guj up to Aug 22.
Now from tommorrow they will show some other channel.

Post Number: 5
all the receiver man just turn it on and put it on z cinema it will work u don't have to do anythnig just flip the channel and put it on z cinema ....

Post Number: 3
Hard to beleive Amit, its a premium channel you know..... so you are saysing that if i do a scan on 61.5(echo3) i will get zee cinema?....confirm one more time coz its hard to beleive.......Raj....thanks

Post Number: 6
man look i am watching since yesterday and rite now i am watching movie name NO ENTRY scan it its free scan why u worried abt that hu ??? just do it man ok

Post Number: 7
what happen raj ???? i am waiting for ur message here where are you watchung movie on z cinema?? atleast say thank you ...

Bronze Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 69
me at work right now, but amit are u serious or bullsh*tt@#. Wat do i have to do to get zee cinema, explain that whether i have to do some scans, or wat???

Post Number: 8
if u have a old channel in ur box allready then u don't even want to scan just put it on z cinema and watch this is not bashing ok i am serious dude its onnnnnnnnnnnnnn goshhhh ppl why ur not beliving me its onnnn ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Post Number: 4
I am at work too man, and i cant confirm right now, what i want you to confirm for me is that if all the desi channels are still on 61.5(echo3), plz confirm......Raj

Post Number: 5
I am at work too man, and i cant confirm right now, what i want you to confirm for me is that if all the desi channels are still on 61.5(echo3), plz confirm......Raj

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
MAN THERE HAS BEEN LOT OF BULLSHI* GOIN ON HERE SO JUST WAS NOT ABLE TO BELIEVE IT SO LET ME GO HOME AND CHEK IT AND THANX IN ADVANCE IF ITS TRUE!!

Post Number: 9
i am watching a movie on Z cinema right now and movie is No Entry go ppl flip ur channels and watch all free movie on z cinema thnakx. one of the Best and new Mod On ecoustics..

Post Number: 6
Amit, can you confirm if all desi channels are still on echo3(61.5) thanks...Raj

Bronze Member
Username: Minmike

Post Number: 37
my desi people amit is tellin the truth it has been working for couple of days now free preview chann#573 and zee cinema #617 no other desi channels are workin only these two.

Bronze Member
Username: Minmike

Post Number: 38
kyou ki and prateeksha was on yesterday dayavan and no entry today hum dil de chuke sanam and gadarr tommorw so enjoy why it last

Post Number: 10
pannu i bet u can't wait to tell me the thank you after u trun onn ur tv ......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
Amit buddy thanx a lot man, i wud have never even chekd it, thanx man, it is working!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
pannu u should start belive ur new Mod on this form (amit)

Bronze Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 89
Hey Amit ,

Thanks
I'll trust u from now on. Only Zee Cinema is working, right? If any other indian channel is working, then please me.

Bronze Member
Username: Simikang

Post Number: 42
Amit! thanks man!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
ok aaharfi there is another one is working too aqnd its on FPCHN channel and u need new keys to put it in i think Z gujarati its onn on FPCHN and its is going to work on that another few days and then they willl chnage it they will put another indian channel instead og z gujarati (eg) they will put B4U,or they will b4u music or they will shara samay we don't no yet but rite now enjoy watching z cinema and z gujarati make sure it is on chennl called FPCHN and don't forget to update ur keys if u reallly wanna watch z gujarati thankx and enjoy

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 275
dirka, dirka, dirka im going to start a jihad with you indians for worshiping an elephant

Bronze Member
Username: Sting77

Post Number: 14
hi guys i am watching z-cinema too does any body know where are other channels?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
thats the only one is onn rite now ... nadeem

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
who the f*k wants gujrati??>?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
hey hey hey hey Pannu behave ok this is the forum and there is some ppl in here who wants z gujarati.. ur not only one in here and also its onn thats why i have to let u ppl no if u put the right keys and put it on channel name FPCHN there will be a z gujarati it will remail onn another 5 ro 6 days and after that they will put another channel up probabely setmax or sony who nows which one but they change it preety soon ok

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
amit r u gujrati, i was jokin man!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 323
Echo 3 (61.5W) 578 BRDGS. TP 12428
From America, Islamic channel.
Echo 8.1 (110W) 9410 LinkTV TP 12355. Not an "Indian channels, but has in depth International topics including India/Paklistan and Middle East News from the Arabian countries direct.
Echo 3 (61.5W) 573 FPCHN. TP 12283 currently showing ZeeGuj
Echo 3 (61.5W) 617 ZCNE TP 12296 as reported by Amit.

Bronze Member
Username: Abdou91

Post Number: 69
I like indian movie
confirme that Zcinem is on (61.5 w) with the new keys 08/18/06

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 296
la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts