C/P from Al7bar's website

Bronze Member
Username: Prar69

Post Number: 12
This is a C/P from Al7bar's website...

As many of you are aware there are several new map calls which are needed to complete the cardless fix you all want. Many of you might recall that we had some of those maps completed (specificaly 57) but were missing some others (4d, 4e). Last several days i have been in talk with blacklist to possible combine our efforts in cardless fix....

As of 2 hours ago we have came up with an agreement and blacklist has supplied us with 4d and 4e and we have provided him with 57. Now once this is done we still have 1 more call which should not be that difficult to do. Our agreement is to release at same time. Who ever completes task first will assist the other to complete theres.

I can say we are VERY CLOSE!!!

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 260
Yeah, we've heard this shiot before. just release the damned thing. Put up or shut up!

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 247
This was a couple days ago.

Silver Member

Post Number: 261
i wish all you guys would not bullshit so much and just do it.

Bronze Member
Username: Mortimer_snurd

Post Number: 23
I posted this exact c&p 2 days ago here.

Did not BL confirm this on irc this am???

Silver Member

Post Number: 249
Was that the real BL though? Hard to believe anything until I have uploaded into my reciever! 1 to 2 weeks, just in time for the next ecm! lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 263
who knows for sure. i just got to say that just because SOMEONE is a bronze member we are supposed to believe everything he post. I have heard all these lies contiuous since i started playing with you people. I became silver member in one day........so who is to say. I dont even own an fta......lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 250
I agree. The status of a member doesnt matter AT ALL! I do know there are a few people from here that I trust. Everyone of us have access to the same info if we choose to look for it.

Bronze Member
Username: Juanchg

Post Number: 58
fock everything a lot BS here and nothing say something good that it is created.

Silver Member

Post Number: 254
lol. huh? easy for u to say...lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 264
danten, that was not easy for him to say. As a matter of fact if i keep reading i still dont understand what the f.uck that guy just said. He sounds like black list,,,,

Silver Member

Post Number: 255
maybe it is the f'ing retard BL

Silver Member

Post Number: 265
go back to the f.ucking fta solo espaniol. this guy has probably lived here all his life and still cant speak english properly
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us