Super Newbie
Level: 2
HP: 3 / 37
MP: 4 / 9
EXP: 50%
vCash: 500
Total Points:

This is some good news C/P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v2neo
Administrator Yesterday, 09:30 PM

Update on cardless fix.

First off i would like to welcome all new users to this site. Many of you might have subled here for neosat help and not realize who i am. I would like for you all to please read some of my older posts to get to know me better and the news and support I have provided before judging this site and neosat. I would like to apologize for not being very active in posts last week or so but im sure you all understand how busy iv been to provide you the support you need.

Now on to the news. As many of you are aware there are several new map calls which are needed to complete the ccardless fix you all want. Many of you might recall that we had some of those maps completed (specificaly 57) but were missing some others (4d, 4e). Last several days i have been in talk with blacklist to possible combine our efforts in cardless fix. As of 2 hours ago we have came up with an agreement and blacklist has supplied us with 4d and 4e and we have provided him with 57. Now once this is done we still have 1 more call which should not be that difficult to do. Our agreement is to release at same time. Who ever completes task first will assist the other to complete theres.

Pldrunk_fta
Super Newbie
HP: 3 / 37
MP: 4 / 9
EXP: 50%
Total Points:

This is some good news C/P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v2neo
Administrator Yesterday, 09:30 PM

Update on cardless fix.

First off i would like to welcome all new users to this site. Many of you might have subled here for neosat help and not realize who i am. I would like for you all to please read some of my older posts to get to know me better and the news and support I have provided before judging this site and neosat. I would like to apologize for not being very active in posts last week or so but im sure you all understand how busy iv been to provide you the support you need.

Now on to the news. As many of you are aware there are several new map calls which are needed to complete the ccardless fix you all want. Many of you might recall that we had some of those maps completed (specificaly 57) but were missing some others (4d, 4e). Last several days i have been in talk with blacklist to possible combine our efforts in cardless fix. As of 2 hours ago we have came up with an agreement and blacklist has supplied us with 4d and 4e and we have provided him with 57. Now once this is done we still have 1 more call which should not be that difficult to do. Our agreement is to release at same time. Who ever completes task first will assist the other to complete theres.

ease dont ask for a timeline.....however i can say we are VERY CLOSE!!!

enjoy

v2

Last edited by drunk_fta : 1 Hour Ago at 06:53 AM.

drunk_fta
View Public Profile
Send a private message to drunk_fta
Find all posts by drunk_fta
Add drunk_fta to Your Buddy List

Bronze Member
Username: Fahadriz8

Post Number: 13
Definatley GOOD news. If its true then look for a cardless fix soon folks.

Bronze Member
Username: Bsl073

Post Number: 12
I did a search and the last time drunk_fta posted on AL7 was 4 weeks ago.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Whats the full site for AL7?

and Mortimer can u provide a link to the message u just posted? thnx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
I checked www.al7bar*tk However I do believe the may hav a 2nd site.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
I believe they do as well

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Did not mean to sound like I was accusing Mort of making it up. It is just I am tired of all the rumors, wanted a bibliography I guess. LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Lily Try www.al7bar.tc there is a post made my drunk_fta there and sorry for doubting u Mortimer. THNX FOR THE NEWS.

magiX #8

Bronze Member
Username: Xoide007

Post Number: 57
finally some good news

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Found it, Read it, Thanks Mort! I like the tk site better though Vince, alot easier to navigate.

Username: Boboshan

Somewhere, Out There

Post Number: 10
Logic would dictate that as soon as viewstat had a fix, it would only be a matter of time before for the rest would follow. Unfortunately many testers here lack any sense of logic.:-)

Great news none the less. I would think in a week or two max.

Bronze Member
Username: Morispastora

Thunder bay, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 83
Then you have to read jrcp9.the super moderador.posted yesterady 10:18 pm.at fortecfiles-al7bar.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Jaime Pastora Can u most a link? thnx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Jame Pastora can u plz post the link to that? thnx

Silver Member
Username: Satboy

Ontario

Post Number: 231
all it is is talk, and nothing else,so close so close , I hear it all the time , no one has any idea , iit remains a waiting game , and a race for the finish line , and no one is going to tell you how they are going to achieve this so do not listen to a bunch of hog wash

Username: Scrappy_2000

Any town, Any state Usa

Post Number: 2
post made on futuredss

Bronze Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 84
C\P:
1 Day Ago drunk_fta
Shaggy Newbie
HP: 3 / 40
MP: 5 / 10
EXP: 62%
Total Points:

I talked to 1 of the mods at future fta and hes says BL is almost finished, so it could be anytime now.

Bronze Member
Username: Mortimer_snurd

Post Number: 21
http://www.al7bar.tc/forums/index.php? This is the one I know of,there may be 2 sites as was stated.

I dont know what to believe???

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 120
BL stated on IRC that this is true and false. He thought Neo had MAP 57, but they don't so BL did not team up.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 396
So what ur saying is BL hasn't even started working on map 57. He is hoping to aquire it from someone other than VS,and everyone else is hoping to aquire it from him! That sucks.It's time to give up on PANSAT period.That's him working hard day and nite.MINIMAL effort always from him!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us