Help with local channels

Username: Pukka

Post Number: 1
i have a pansat 2500a that has been uploaded before, recently it had a factory settings and blid scan done, i uploaded bin 277 and new keys, but cant see nothing it only has 123 channels.

i have channel master but dont know how to use it.

can this be fixed and how??

please

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 416
If you have NO channels then either you don't have latest keys (they're changing often) or you have to redo your setup because all your settings get set to defaults when you do a factory reset.

If you have some locals then it's working as best as it can until a new bin comes out.

Username: Pukka

Post Number: 2
thanks

finally i could upload channel master, and latest keys, to watch like 10 local channels.

i am thinking on buyig either a view^*sat or cool*sat, any advise anyone on which is the best?

and from where to buy?

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 418
Depends...

VS costs less and has a cardless fix. Although, be aware that rumor has it that another ECM is coming this week. So probably some downtime for VS.

For C00lsat, I would go with the auxed ROM102 card solution. It costs more but you will have less downtime. I wouldn't wait for cardless fix from C00lsat even though last ECM they bought info from VS and VS will probably sell to them this time around.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 839
I personally believe someone is setting on there ars.. im talking about pansat

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 380
I agree with James, pansat is sitting this round out,to their loss until next ecm.The next ecm will reviel all.But their only viable option is a card less fix because most of their boxes are cardless ONLY.And they definatly need help in coding dept.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us