Blacklist downloader 1.0.. How to u it ??

Bronze Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 56
I have Fortec ultra reciever..how can i use blacklist downloader 1.0 on it ..can any one give me the guide for it plz... Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Babakhan

Post Number: 143
Blacklist loader guide:
-The first thing you need to do is to disconnect your stb from the lnb cable. Turn off the switch on the back of the stb. Connect your straight thru serial cable from your computer to the stb. Load Blacklist Loader. Make sure you specify the correct port and then browse for the correct bin.Right now there in nothing for fortec.. Once you have everything ready, turn on the switch on the back of stb. As soon as the first bar appears on the stb, click the load button in BL Loader. The bin should start loading at this point. It will take a couple of minutes. Don't touch anything until the process is complete, your STB should then finish booting and display a channel number or if not previously set up it will show "on". You can then turn it off and disconnect the serial cable and reconnect to your lnb and tv. Remember, timing is critical in the process, if you don't get it right the first time, keep trying. You will eventualy get it right.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us