Bad news for Pansat people (NO JOKE)

Bronze Member
Username: Mortimer_snurd

Post Number: 17
According to a mod at newbie, that also mods at Future, had this to say....VS is offering the fix to all and anyone but the problem is the price is just to high.He hopes they (vs) reconsiders.

Im one of the Pansat people waiting for fix,this is not encouraging.I have already planned to try and sell my Pansats on Ebay as soon as the fix comes out.Im prepared to take a loss.FTA future may be short,I want to ride it to the end and Pansat certainly is not the way to go.I did by a vs Plat last week,works great,still have 2 Pansat 2700a.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 404
I guarantee you people. If you're not a tester and just want free tv, the name of the game is for DN/Bev to make you spend more money on getting your free tv than you would spend on a sub!

This is not going to end, even when other FTA receivers get their next fix (and you get yours!).

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Forgive me Jason,but I did not quite follow what you where saying? Did not seem to have anything to do with what the original post was?

Bronze Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 71
Mortimer Snurd, you said that you bought VS platinum last week, and planned to sell your PS-2700 as soon as fix comes out. My advise is, keep 1 Fansat, & not sell both. You'll never know who'll win the race, next time that ECM hits.
I understand your disappoinment with Fansat. Believe me, I had (5) Fansat 3500SD. I sold 3 last week, and 1 today (fleabay). All of them were sold in less than 24 hrs. (for 120-130 $'s) I have 1 left that I'm keeping for good. At this point of time I don't really care wether Fansat's fix comes out or not. I have TV (DTV & FTA).

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Good advice TDG,THANKS,thats my plan!! :-)

Username: Seaman

Post Number: 9
Just simple aritmetic. On two weeks you can see 10 ppv movies(10 x 3.99 = 39.99), two PPV Eventes (39.99 x 2 = 79.88), half month of a premium package (=/- 50.00). Sum all of them for a total of 169.97. If the system remains two weeks up you will lost close to $40.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us