C00LSAT IN LEGAL ISSUES

Bronze Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 67
From Future-FTA: Copy & Paste

There are Major Legal Issues for FTA Manfacturers who uses a Card solution. Using a card solution is using dn equipment. I dont see manfactures like C00LSAT being around in the near future as there are Major Major legal issues.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 388
Total BS from Future-FTA! It's no more legal to sell a c00lsat than it is to sell a Pansat or VS. It's what the customer does with the unit, i.e. loads it with a special bin to get free tv, that makes it illegal. Adding a ROM102 card is just as if you have an actual DN receiver and yo u modify the card.

So, hell yeah, what you do with it in the end is illegal - but no more illegal than any "modified" FTA receiver!

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 158
agree with you jason, whats a good reliable site to buy a cooolsat? what model? do they sell like a package with the rom 102 with it?? and info is apreciated.

Silver Member

Post Number: 393
I personally buy my equipment locally. It's safer and I've been getting better deals (so far) than on ebay.

You can get a C00sat 4K, 5K, or 6K. I would stay with a 6K because it has more memory and a faster processor for a little extra $. You will need an x2 card reader for about $30. Do not get any other card reader other than an x2 - and beware of clones. Also, purchase a ROM102 card that is unlock and has a valid ATR. That should get you going!

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
well i have an pansat 3500sd is there anyway i can install acard reader on that one? if so, will it work?

Silver Member

Post Number: 394
Pansat does not have a card aux & emu solution, yet. If there were smart they would make one.

Bronze Member
Username: Bobby29134

Post Number: 21
but do pansats have card readers or are they optional like the coolsats?

Silver Member

Post Number: 395
No card reader that can read a ROM102 card - not even as an option. Besides, you would also need a new bin file that could address those devices.

Silver Member

Post Number: 160
yes, i think i will invest in a cooolsat with the 102 card reader.. the downtime on pansat and all those ECM is killing me..:-( i think its a good time to buy now since they found a cardless solutioon.

Silver Member

Post Number: 397
Make sure you get a ROM102 card, unlocked, with a valid ATR.

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 444
If you have a working 102 card you can use your Pansat 3500sd with this file:

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=52353&d=1154782496

This file is not from Blacklist and is NOT an official file. I do not know who/what/where/why (history) on this file so proceed with
caution.

I have it working on my Pansat3500sd but I do not have a 102 to test it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 406
Doesn't work from what I've been hearing on other forums. I think it's a scam. If you google it you will see that some guy is selling a cd, on ebay, with instructions on how to use that file.

Scam!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us