Future-fta is up

Bronze Member
Username: Bhund

Post Number: 44
update from ledhead

C&P

The community of FTA has me rather upset lately. It seems that everyone cannot be patient and wait for a fix. It's always rumors, doom and gloom, bashing, fighting, and name calling. I know times are always better when we have TV. However, I cannot stand to see the community that it was once a pleasure to be a part of dwindle down to this. You people are nothing but sheep now, blinded by the greener grass of free TV. This hobby is nothing more than a big game of monkey in the middle. On one side you have the providers and on the other the FTA coders. Who is the monkey in the middle, well that is us folks. The ball is free TV, every now and then we get to see it when the coders have the ball but sometimes we don't. That is just the way the game is played. To get all mad and quit or call names is just un-sportsman like in my book. You take what you have and roll with it while you can. Is there a fix right now yes. Will it filter down to other boxes, yes. Will we all have TV again, yes. Can all of you be patient, obviously not! This is a warning to all, anyone asking where the fix is, what the time line is, crying and/or whining will be shown the door. We are all supposed to be friends here discussing a hobby not trying to pick fights and boycotting FTA's because they do not have a fix yet. This whole thing sickens me, I think you all need to take a look at your priorities and sit down and relax a bit.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
so is al7bar

Bronze Member
Username: Cali

Post Number: 23
But no fix! wHAT THE f...

Username: Believer

Post Number: 3
They are playing with us.Maybe having fun with us.We believe that when BL said that he was working day and night for a fix he says seriously.I don't know what to think.Maybe this is to make the people buy a membership VIP for next time.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 250
so wheres the fix bob...I know the fix is not bobbing, but bob is.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
Dear davidvandiesel,
My name is bob bob,i am a knob that does not bob on knobs.While on the other hand Bobita bob is bobbing on my knob.I live in a world full of bobs,knobs,and knob bobber.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 351
Everthing on future fta is old !! The site, the pansat users have been ABANDONED!!!!! But u still can do all the a** kissing u want there. But not much of that happening anymore.There was a time u got banned for anything but A** kissing, now ppl's bassing BL and not even getting posts deleted. hehehe...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us