Future-fta down why.

Bronze Member
Username: Nels2k

Post Number: 41
future- fta has been down for 2 days now what is going on it says something wrong with the database. im wondering if everyone else is having this problem or if anyone is able to get on.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 246
closing site, bl no longer supports it. so expect all those stupid f.ucks in there to be hanging out in here

Username: Joesmith

Post Number: 3
With p$ not working, why should they keep the site up and pay for the bandwidth when all people do is check status?

Username: Keyser_soze

Hey David.
Thought I'd ask you a question as by your last post you are the man that knows what's going on everywhere so here is my question should i sell my pansat if so what would you suggest I buy as it seems you are the only one that blacklist and all the other gurus in the biz let know what's going on so please before i buy tell me which one to buy....
Thank You For Looking Down Onto Me And Granting Me An Answer

Your Humble Servent

(Oh And Just Incase You Can't See It It's Sarcasm)

Bronze Member
Username: Mortimer_snurd

Post Number: 14
The reason the site is down is because they are busy loading the bins.What are you`s ignorant :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Nels2k

Post Number: 42
loading bin doesn't take 2 days

Bronze Member
Username: Bobby29134

Post Number: 19
haha true, actually last I checked if these guys were even running a proper/organized website you wouldnt need to shut down at all to load bins.. my freind runs an fta site and he never shuts down for files updates.. what a bunch of noobs..

Bronze Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 91
I got banned from that site for about a week when BL finally posted and everyone in there started kissing his behind. I mean it was more than a thousand a** kissing 'thank you bl, you are the man' and sh*t like that. Well, all I said in the middle of all that was, "Even 30000 a** kissing thank you posts ain't gonna bring the fix any quicker." Next time I tried to log on I got a message saying I was banned for a week for an attitude problem. Well...I never liked that site anyhow.

Username: Necrostarster

well I have been banned from this site about 8 or 10 times now but thats cool because all I have to do is reboot my modem and voila I got a new IP addy and I just register again

Username: Sooey_chop

Langusheen, Taiwan Taiwan

Post Number: 2
Ecoustics is blocking isp block number addresses. This means either every ip address will work with or no ip address will work with your isp. I've been going through different proxy servers and can tell you most of the posters to this forum are blocked. Most of the mexicans and canadians are blocked.

Username: Chochcribnet

Post Number: 1
yoh...my pansat is down and it can't get up...patient is running out for the last 2 months and how much more do we have to wait. while we all waiting for a new bin, why don't we just use the recyle bin for a change. That's always guaranteed to work.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 837
smoke another one...........
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us