Eva, Tyler Durden, LK & Minn Rock please read!

Bronze Member
Username: Micklee11801

Post Number: 55
Hi all,

you guys are the best and I can trust persons. Do you guys have any idea why future-fta is posting the viewsat receivers? is there something wrong with the pansat that BL can not fix? Just want to know, so people will know what to do with their pansat. Thank for your time!

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 153
well mickey, im none of those gurus you mentioned, but the best bet right now is wait. lets wait 2 more days and see what happens, backlist is really good on releasing bins,as long as they dont come with that bologni 98% almost finished.. we will be just fine. im giving them 3 days.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4070
THis is a very HIGH TECH accomplishment....BL must copy and disect viewsats fix...takes time...but Viewsat did the hard part, so BL and pansat should have things going within few days ....these engineers are not playing with lego blocks or tinker toys....need to be understanding and patient..U should have a sub for a backup anyway, at least share a sub....U want FREE TV and U expect it quickly...cake and eat it too.

and future-fta posting viewsats...of course!...they're fixed and they want to sell U anything that puts money in their pockets...the Brooklyn Bridge is next!

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1555
Sound advice marcus. I'll go one better. Until there's any sort of stability in the FTA world, buying anything right now would be throwing good money after bad. Unless of course you can get in writing that your receiver will never go down again from whomever you purchase it from. Get them to throw in a new car while they're at it.

I guess I understand all the Pansat owners frustration but some of the things being said are getting a little ridicules, in my opinion anyway.
First of all, give me no news rather than one and a half months of bullshit like Viewsat and TDG. 'Almost done...a Korean and Canadian in a room...99.99% done...This Wednesday.' How quickly we all forget! It wasn't more than two weeks ago people were calling for TDGs head on a plate. And what did everyone say about all the BS that VS was saying? That they were only saying it to sell more receivers.
Jason Borne posted something earlier that I agree with, and that is that all the coders will be looking at what views@ did to get their bin file, and convert it to suite their needs to produce a bin. But that takes time. The long and short is this. If Views@ can do it, so can Pansat, Cools@, and all the others.
Ticking away, the moments that make up the dog day...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
thanks, Marcus V. I don't mean to dis anyone like you. It's just that here have a lot of crazy people.
Lk, thank you. now, I know what is going on better.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1556
And while I'm at it, when will the Cools@ bashing start. After all, how many Cools@ owners spent close to $300 to get their card readers, rom cards, etc. to get back up and running? Will Cools@ even bother with a cardless fix now? If not, that mean open up those wallets again and buy a card reader!!!
Now you've got me on a rant....
Why doesn't anyone bash the clone makers? After all, they provide no support! If there was ever a cash and grab it's the clone makers. They produce boxes, sometimes making it impossible to tell if it's real or fake (until you fry it anyway), take your money and run. No support at all. They leave it on Pansat/Blacklist (and Chancysand) to get their boxes up and running yet no one says anything about that. Sorry, they do say how dare they put clone kills in bins. I say, so be it. You pay for what you get

Anyway, I've said enough.

Bronze Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 72
WELL SAY Tyler,I do agree,and thanks for sharing our information to mickey...
Thanks again......

MINN....

Bronze Member
Username: Doa

Post Number: 33
And to make a bashing point, why are they not bashing Fortec! Fortec left the Original FTAers high and dry when they STOPPED all support for the Lifetime receivers. Bash a holes like them, not the people that are TRYING to support your testing hobby!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1557
Great point DOA.
I forgot about the Fortecs and their top notch support. Those fithly buggers!

Username: Greenjerry

Ottawa, On Canada

Post Number: 9
You fta people have totally ruined it for the real testers. I hope they screw you out of your "free tv" forever.

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 226
I totally agree with u Tyler, but do think ANY word from BL would help. If only to say yeah, we are trying and have been. Who knows... we dont for sure. I do know that if one can do it, everyone else can too, but only if they are trying..

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 157
Fortec paid it's price with very low priced receivers. They have been sold recently in eBay for less than $85. I think it's a result of a bad manufacture. Soon or later, nobody will buy their receiver any more. Viewsat receivers are in the hot spot right now, but Pansat got the majority of users.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
dantetn, I don't think that will be the case, but we have to see. because viewsat has double of the speed better than pansat unit. so BL might have trouble to fix it for all of his models.

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 124
Not to restate what others have already said, you've waited this long - why not wait a little longer? Nevertheless, the fix will arrive soon enough. But as LK said - You all should all have a sub as a backup.

Username: Greenjerry

Ottawa, On Canada

Post Number: 10
You fta screaming h0mos are the reason real testers have been screwed over as much as we have. I sincerely hope they pull the rug out from underneath you forever. Rot in hell. really.

Silver Member

Post Number: 228
OH yeah. Always have a backup, unless you dont like to watch TV. I havent heard anyone say that the cpu speed has anything to do with the fix at all. Not this time! But, I do know that they are far superior to the pansat. If I woulda done more reading on that, I would have bought a viewsat!! Of course. If ANYONE buys anything other than those... well, that would be nuts.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1558
deathbag,
I'm not quite sure I understand your point, aside from not particularily liking 'free tv'ers'.
If anything, they've helped true testers. With the rise in popularity of FTA, satellite receivers and peripheral products became widely available, which would also create a competitive market, in turn bringing down the prices of such items. I would have though that was a bonus for true testers. More accessible products, better selection, all at a reduced price?
Or is it that 'free tv'ers' have sullied the once good name of a tester that is the issue?

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 417
Death, why don't you just come out and say how you really feel about FTAs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 229
I think he is saying that his way of testing is better for the enviroment...

Bronze Member
Username: Orly

Toa Alta, PR PR

Post Number: 15
Hey DEATHSACK don`t be such DISHSPY OK!!!!!!

Username: Shayeileen

Post Number: 3
dont suck up to blacklist when he never even posts updates, I think this is the beginning of the end for pansat, people are starting to realize BL is not the best at programming vs viewsat or others and he is def not the best at keeping people updated!!!

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 418
I think death is just upset because it's too easy for fta to get tv compared to the investment and knowledge needed for plastic.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
No, better for HIS enviroment!

I hear those rubber rooms can be a real bummer.

Silver Member

Post Number: 230
ha ha. U mean all the rubbers in his enviroment? When I say enviroment, I mean his azz...

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 365
Deathbag, I've got some shocking news for you:

Things change - especially technology. FTA with bin, FTA with card aux, and card sharing technology are now the trend. You can't stop progress, although you can try!

And don't give me that sh1t about plastic being so difficult and skill-intensive, because I bought my equipment and had my first card unlocked and programmed in about 8 hours.

Change is here, so deal with it!

Silver Member

Post Number: 366
Gravity really pisses me off! LOL

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 419
I dunno shay, when the pansat fix comes out, all will be forgiven and forgotten.

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 420
By the way, can anyone get into Future?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
He can use his plastic for Mahi Mahi bait!

It should spin and flutter nicely!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
No their down, but have links to the veiwsat fix on their front page to cut down on traffic.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 826
hang on to your pansat..time will tell very soon

Username: Shayeileen

Post Number: 4
Stop Sucking up to Blacklist......You have no TV while Viewsat customers are sitting watching some ppv!!! Blacklist has failed getting the release first once again and he is terrible at keeping pansat users informed of his progress!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Mortimer_snurd

Post Number: 13
On the same topic...

What about the claim that VS encrypted their fix to make it even more difficult for others to build their own from? Is this possible or BS??

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 423
I think BL is just waiting a bit to see if DN sends another ECM while VS is working.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1559
Jason,
Gravity!
Classic.
LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Ouchi_collashi

Post Number: 19
I wanna see some meat!

Silver Member

Post Number: 367
Really, you'd think these plastic testers would be happy when there's an ECM. Gives them a chance to practice their "art".

Guess they want free TV like the rest of us!

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 379
The next ecm will reveil all. Then we will know the truth behind this ecm.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us