Archive through January 23, 2006

DVDRegionX
Unregistered guest
The other threads are looking a bit full now, so I'm starting a new one here. Post your questions and lets hack those players!

The only website I've found out there that actively researches dvd codes for supposedly 'unhackable' players is www.dvdexploder.com
Their ongoing customer service is incredible. Well done guys... They even cracked my old Matsui!

How to convert your Matsui DVD-110 player into a multi-region compatible machine

Note this hack also works on the Schneider DVD-810 and Oritron Diamond DVD-200

To change the current region setting on this player

1. Press the Menu button on your remote control

2. Press the 9 button on your remote control

3. Press the Open/Close button on your remote control, note the draw will not open

4. Press the 5 button on your remote control

5. Press the Mute button on your remote control when presented with the region selection page

6. Press the OK button on your remote control when presented with the region selection page

7. Press the Exit button on your remote control when presented with the region selection page

8. The word ALL will appear on the screen and your player will now play discs from any region.

Cheers guys!

Michael Robbins
Unregistered guest
Yeah! They've got my Oritron machine there too! (I know, I really should upgrade sometime this century). My mates keep ribbing me for its massive size - The player's I mean.

How to convert your Oritron DVD-600 player into a multi-region compatible machine

To convert this player to Multi-Region

1. Press the Menu button on your remote control

2. Using your remote control, enter the code 1, 6 and 7

3. Press the Mute button on your remote control

4. Press the Okay button on your remote control

Username: Asteca

Post Number: 1
I have a magnavox model MSD124 I need unlock region free anybody help me

Username: Kanino

Hello,

I just got me an Pioneer DV380-S an it says on the machine its for PAL and NTSC...but it only works with region 2!? Please help me unlock this DVD player!
Cheers, Flash

AngryDVDer
Unregistered guest
Why does Panasonic insist you send your player to their flaming services department. I know SOME codes will unlock them but it's SUCH a hassle to unplug, package then POST my machine! I'm getting an Alba next time dammit!

wallerb
Unregistered guest
anyone know the hack for wharfedale HT6180 please

UnderGrownd
Unregistered guest
Are there any codes to unlock all Sony machines with one formula. Or device?

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to unlock a sony dvp-ns355. Does it need a special remote to do it or can it be done with the original?

Username: Rcch

SPBrazil

Good Afternoon
>Hello,
>
>I tried to unlock my DVD player T365, but I can't. Because it locks in the
>screen the region code and with that I can't change the code. I'd like to
>know how do I do to unlock my DVD player AMW T365, .
>I used the following procedures:
>* Turn the system without a disk.
>* press the right arrow 3 times on my remote
>* Now enter 1 3 7 9, the region menu should visible, press the up or down
>arrows to change the numbers,
>But after region menu I can't press the up or down arrows and nothing
>happens.
>Please help me, I need to change the region code for 0 or 4. Pls...Tnks!!
>What more I need to do?
Pls, I need code or firmware to unlock my dvd player... TNKSSSS
>
>Cris

Username: Gold

I have a magnavox model MSD124 I need unlock region free anybody help me

MMSohel
Unregistered guest
Hi, anyone knows how to unlock Sony DVP-NS305 to multi region please help me at mmsohel@hotmail.com i tried in so many ways and the remote control i have it hasn't got any number button like 1,2,3,,,,,0.... please help me.

ronzer
Unregistered guest
i have a magnavox mgtd204 that seems to only work with region 1 dvd's, can anyone help me with the multi region unlock code?? cheers

DVDead
Unregistered guest
Can you unlock Sony DVD players?? My NS305 is driving me bonkers!!

Username: Maxmax

Santiago, Norte Caballero

I need schematic of sony model slv-d300p

Anonymous

Can anyone help me to get a multi-region code for a sony DAV-S400. Please?.

GhostBuzter
Unregistered guest
I need the DAV-S400 code too! Please help?!

WharfSolver
Unregistered guest
Wharfedale hacks are few and far between. However, here's the deal on the 750 range.

Wharfedale Variants and Region Hacks
750 - Original

The first generation 750 is marked "750" on the player and on the packaging. There is no DTS logo and no DTS LED on the front panel, at the bottom left.
The Region Hacks are the same for all three generations of the 750.

To make the player Region Free, use the following sequence -

Open the drawer
Press 0
Press 1
Press 2
Press 3
Close the drawer

To return the player to Region 2 ( UK ) only, use the following sequence -

Open the drawer
Press Zoom
Press Return
Press Power

750 - Second Generation

The second generation 750 is marked "750" on the player and on the packaging. There is a DTS LED on the front panel, at the bottom left, but no DTS logo.
The Region Hacks are the same as for the original 750.

750 - Third Generation

The third generation 750 is marked "750" on the player and on the packaging. There is a DTS logo and a DTS LED on the front panel, at the bottom left.
The Region Hacks are the same as for the original 750.

750s - Original

The first generation 750s is marked "750s" on the player and on the packaging. There is a DTS logo and no DTS LED on the front panel, at the bottom left.

Open the drawer
Press Zoom
Press A->B button
Press the Up cursor button
Press the Left cursor button
Press the Down cursor button
Press the Right cursor button

To set the play for a specific Region ( USA=1 / UK=2 ), use the following sequence -

Open the drawer
Press 1, four times
Press the number corresponding to the Region you wish to set the player to.

If these hacks do not work, you may have a second generation player; simply try the Region Hack for the second generation player, detailed below.

750s - Second Generation

The second generation 750s is identical to the original 750s both in packaging, labelling and functionality; the only difference is the Region Hack.

Open the drawer
Press Step
Press Previous
Press Next

To set the play for a specific Region ( USA=1 / UK=2 ), use the following sequence -

Open the drawer
Press 0
Press 7
Press 5
Press 0
Press the number corresponding to the Region you wish to set the player to.

If these hacks do not work, you may have an original 750s player; simply try the Region Hack for the original player, detailed above.

Username: Patocabrera

Montevideo

Can anyone help me to get a multi-region code for a TOSHIBA SD-K510. Please?.

jeffreyyeo
Unregistered guest
does anyone have the hack code to convert Sharp DV-SL8W to a multi region dvd player?
Thanks!

DVDForBrains
Unregistered guest
I think Toshiba are quite hard to crack. You might need a chip.

Anonymous

Can anyone help me to get a multi-region code for a TOSHIBA SD-K750SU. Please?.

CJF
Unregistered guest
please can anyone help me make my Panasonic DVD RV-31 multi-region? Thanks

Username: Lezflex

Berks England

hi could a kind cyber heart help me unlock my dvp 860 dvd player.i seem to be the only person in the world with this player lol

Anonymous

I really do need to unlock my dvd player, i have got a sony dav s400 dvd player, if any of ya out there know how to, please e-mail me... many thanks.... andrew.hearn4@ntlworld.com

jojo49
Unregistered guest
i need the DVD decode for my pc

Username: Scotthall

Vancouver, BC Canada

Post Number: 5
Whats the point of doing this? I thought DVD Players have a differnet region becuase countries have different types of TV (PAL and NTSC)

Here's my probelm my DVD Player has a Multi-System (PAL, NTSC, and Auto). I accidently had the PAL system on for 2 days. I've watched about 5 DVDs within the 2 days and didn't notice anything until I got suspicoius about the picture quality and it looked a little distorted. Does haveing the DVD Player set to the wrong TV type wreck the TV or DVD Player?

Anonymous

Can anyone help me to get a multi-region code for a Samsug DVD V4600 and RCA HTS 2500. Please?.

Anonymous

Can anyone help me to get a multi-region code for a Samsug DVD V4600 and RCA HTS 2500. Please?.

Username: Bendapaah

Leeds, West yorkshire Uk

Post Number: 2
can anyone help me get a multi-region code for my sony DVD DAV SB100 please?

havana494
Unregistered guest
anyone got a muliti-region code for the portable dvd Daewoo DPC7200P, please?????

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me to get a multi-region code for a TOSHIBA SD-K750SU. Please?. reply to soportekases@gmail.com

Username: Benjld

Wales

does anyone have the unlocking code for a sony DVP-NS355 i would be very greatfull, because it is currently driving me up the wall!

Username: Sergyo

Montreal

Hi,

Can you help me please ????
there's anyone here know how to unlock the Accura 3836 DVD player

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me to get a multi-region code for a TOSHIBA SD-K741su. Please?.

pepe69
Unregistered guest
lots of people looking! i have a sharp dv-rw260h. would anyone know the code to unlock it? cheers in advance

Jane13
Unregistered guest
Hi there, I am after the code for a Sony DVP-F35P - currently assigned to the UK

jomar
Unregistered guest
hi, got this new dvd today GOWELL dvx470 but cant change into region 1.can somebody help me? thanks in advance!

Username: Pdsilva

Can anyone assist in providing unlock code(s) for my LG LH-W751?
Thanks in advance.
Paulo

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me to unlock code for my Toshiba DVD player SDK750SU, Please? Thank you very much! I will be very greatful!

Gowell
Unregistered guest
jomar

power on
Open
Appears your region
Puss enter to 9
close
power off

Username: Anotherdeadfag

Can someone help me unlock my Pioneer DV-270(S) DVD Player. I want to buy some DVDs from www.amazon.co.uk because they don't make these certain DVDs in America. Anyway, the DVDs are Region 2/PAL. So, I want to be able to play them on my current DVD player rather than having to buy a whole new player. Is this possible? Can anyone give me the unlock code and instructions on doing it? I know nothing about this stuff. Thank you so much for anyone who helps. Bye.
-Justin

Unregistered guest
Hey! Anyone know how to unlock an Alba59 DVD player :D! Thanks

You can email me at Deadman200@gmail.com

Anonymous

Hi, I have a SCHNEIDER SDV434 that I bought in France and I can't find a way to hack it. Anyone knows how to do it?

Unregistered guest
I have a sharp Home Cinema HT-CN400DV. and I need to make it multi region can someone help me.

Anonymous

can anyone tell me how to unlock a region 1 Samsung DVD-V4600 so i may play DVDs from other regions?
you help would be much appreciated.

Rachel Jones
Unregistered guest
Hi. I would be very grateful if anyone knows how to get all regions code for the BUSH BTV183DVD? I cant find it anywhere and im stuck!! Help!!!!

Username: Umswane

hi
anyone know how to unlock SONY DAV-SB100
thx

Username: Rushyx

Post Number: 2
need unlock code fo sanyo HV-DX1E send to jrushford@hotmail.com Thanks

Unregistered guest
hi! I just bought a dvd recorder SONY RDR-GX210 SILVER as a birthday present for my dad. I live in Europe but since he is an american we also have american dvd's. So could anybody help me crack this dvd recorder (also player) so that it can play any dvd? Thanks a lot, and even if you don't have the exact code for this type of dvd, I will try anything, even a code for a different type of sony. Thanks again, please mail your possible suggestions to sweettreat0@hotmail.com

carly
Unregistered guest
hi does anyone know the code for an oritron dvd1030 to make it region free please

Username: Andymac

I have a VR3 VRPD 7 that is region 1. Anyone know how to change the code? Them machine exports PAL and NTSC but I need region 4. I have checked DVD reviewer and dvd exploder but no luck there. nabbys@yahoo.com

Anonymous

Hi, need code for a Sony DAV-SB-100 please.

Unregistered guest
hey can anyone please help me i need the Multi-Region code for an LG V9120w
thanx please email me the code muchly appriciated

Username: Angelwings

QLD Australia

Hi. New to this site. Was wondering if anyone could possibly find out if theres an unlock code (remote please) for an xlogic player, i think its XLD-901. its just my cheapie third dvd player, but ive got several discs that wont play on it, because they were burned as multi-region or some such thing, and because the player is region specific, they wont play (does this make sense to you? its what my husband tells me is the answer anyway). anyways, if anyone can come up with a code for it, i would be forever grateful!
please reply to a_wings666@hotmail.com

Username: Vagoyo

Managua, Managua Nicaragua

do you know how to unlock a DVD player APEX AD 5131, mine is region 1 but need to make it multiregion.
I also have a Samsung DVD P-242 same region that need to convert into a multiregion. I will appreciate your help.

Uegee
Unregistered guest
HELP!
I need unlock code for Philips DVP-3010
Thanks

Anonymous

Unlock for DVP-3010

Open dvd tray ,
press Setup menu
go to Preferences
enter following code: 135566
"Region code" should appear
Using up/down arrow, change until number '0' appears (i.e. multizone),
press System menu to leave;
press Stand by,

uegee
Unregistered guest
TO ALL
try here:
http://www.dvddemystifiziert.de/codefree_en/codefree.html

:-)

VietVet
Unregistered guest
:-( DvdDemystifiziert - (German by any chance?) That site is full of old machines made in the mid 90's! Don't even bother. Can we keep this forum up to date? For the good of the Internet! I need a hack for the Panasonic S35.

Unregistered guest
unlock a accura dvd player needed please

Unregistered guest
any one have a hack for the accura advd3836 dvd player please

Nicole72
Unregistered guest
Hi there, does anyone have multi region hack for a Panasonic NV-VP33 (combi player)? I have searched everywhere but no joy :-( My Mum would really like a DVD that we can only find in Region 3 and I'd love to make her Xmas by sorting it for her. Please e-mail nicole_showgirl@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Username: Vandinho49

Brasilia, Df Brazil

Hi friends! some one knows how to unlock the dvd player model SD-K750SU?
I won a dvd player SD-K750SU and this dvd region is region one. here in Brazil we use the region four.
I will send botle of cachaca from brazil for who teach me how to unlock this dvd player. thanks

Anonymous

I have the GoWell DVX470. Is there a hack for making this multi-region?

french
Unregistered guest
Power ON
Open pour ouvrir plateau
Taper 2812
Région 2 apparait.
Appuyer sur ENTER et afficher 9 (pour multizone)
Close pour fermer plateau
Power OFF

Votre platine est multizone

Username: Grimalkintoo

The last region-free DVD player I bought, RJ Tech RJ3600, began self-destructing within a few months, and other region-free DVD players I read about all seemed cheaply made and short-lasting as well. So my last DVD player was a Region 1 Toshiba SD K740, which lasted about 9 months before it started to reject certain DVDs, began freezing repeatedly, etc. Basically, what I would like now is to buy a major-brand DVD player with some durability (if it lasted three years, I'd be delighted) but one that is easy to hack, for even a non-mechanical oaf like myself, so that I can play my Region 1 DVDs (I live in the US) but also play my Region 2 PAL DVDs as well. All recommendations would be most appreciated! Thank you.

nivla
Unregistered guest
I have the matsui pl 7070. Is there a hack for making this multi-region?

Unregistered guest
Hi, I'm looking for the multi region code for an LG V9120W Dvd player. Please email me if you have it! Thanks!

HelpR
Unregistered guest
Hi Bec, I think dvdexploder has just cracked that one. Check out their sample page and make enquiries after that:

www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

They worked for me - and with great customer services as well, which is a wonder in this day and age! They've even got Sony & Panasonic unlock codes in their database. I'm a member if you can't tell. :-)

Unregistered guest
All after the code for LG Model V9120W, here it is.

1)turn on power
2)make sure it is set to DVD
3)draw tray open
4)push 0 button 3 times
5)press 0 (region code)
6)press pause

multi zone is now complete.

Anonymous

Code Sharp SL8W
-open tray
-stop
using remote enter 9735
options appear on tv
select 0
enter
for Code sharp SL8
use 734466

Unregistered guest
Can anybody tell me how to unlock a Samsung V4600, please? I just got a new dvd and i can't watch it!!!

Unregistered guest
need unlock code fo sanyo DVD RECORDER RDR-GX300 send to eddiemiamihomes@hotmail.com Thanks

Anonymous

Can anyone pls give me the unlock code for my DVD player Pioneer DV 270s to make it region free ???

Unregistered guest
Can anyone pls give me the unlock code for my DVD player Pioneer DV 270s to make it region free ??? Mail to kunals@daltron.com.pg...Thanx.

Unregistered guest
hi
i need an unlock code for a GPX HTD2204 home theater system bought in U.S. want to use it at home U.K. so region free will be good

Unregistered guest
Hi Help! Does anyone know how to unlock a Pioneer DV-530. have region 1 dvds that i cant play on there. thanx.

Angie Christman
Unregistered guest
Can anyone speak spanish? If so, for the SONY SLV-D300P I found a "possible" way to make it region free, but I don't know for sure since it is in spanish. If you can translate this it would be helpful to a few of us. Below is what it says.

Oprime "Setup"
después las teclas Adelante, Atras, Adelante, Atras
(Puede ser en este orden o inverso Atras-Adelante)
y aparecera una ventana emergente en la cual deberas seleccionar la region que quieras (1,2,3,4, ETC.)
o la multiregion. Espero que te sea de utilidad.

Unregistered guest
I have SONY DVPNS41P and MAGNAVOX MSD 125....I need unlock region free.....
Someone please HELP.

Unregistered guest
I have SONY DVPNS41P and MAGNAVOX MSD 125....I need unlock region free.....
Someone please HELP.

Unregistered guest
my sony dav-s400 has a dvd inside that will play but when i try to eject it,it comes up locked, any ideas how to get it out

Humboldt
Unregistered guest
Can anyone please help with the code to unlock a Panasonic DVD Recorder DMRES20?

Humboldt
Unregistered guest
Forgot to leave my email address springfield1952@btinternet.com

Ana-Maria
Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me to unlock my combi player Hitachi DVPF3E (remote please)?
Many thanks
Ana-Maria
panamarija@aol.com

Ana-Maria
Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me to unlock my combi player Hitachi DVPF3E (remote please)?
Many thanks
Ana-Maria
panamarija@aol.com

Username: Cp_ortiz

Leon, Guanajuato Mexico

Hi everyone, greetings from México. Just for curiosity, does any one have a hack for the DVD Daewoo DF- K528? I just bought one, but it is region 4, i think as well as many DVDs this could be hacked to multi region. I hope to hear from you really soon, thanks so much.

Doug Wilson
Unregistered guest
Thanks to fluffybundles for posting the way to unlock the LG V9120W. Worked great.

Anonymous

Hi Does anyone have an unlock code for the panasonic nv.vp33 combi? Thanks
pronoybose@hotmail.com

KatPat
Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me unlock my GVG DVX420 DVD Player? I want to unlock it in order to play zone 1 DVDs.

Please email me at katepatri@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Unregistered guest
If anyone could asssist with multi code for SONIQ portable DVD model DVP710, would be greatly appreciated.

Unregistered guest
HI
CAN ANY ONE TELL ME THE CODE FOR REGION FREE
FOR A TOSHIBA SD-K750SU DVD

Anonymous

Does anyone know the code for region free for Thomson DTH-8043? Cheers

Username: La_paz

London

Hi there! I have a Sony digitel(not digital!) 988 (60 second anti-scock) DVD/VCD/CD/MP3 player, portable device.It can be connected to my car tape recorder.I can also play MP3s on it through my Walkman cassette(audio tape) successfully.
I have connected it to the USB port of my Dell PC(I have XP media). It was bought in South America.And I live in London. When I connected to the TV, it can play MP3s but not CDs and DVDs. On the Screen it recognises that it is a DVD player. tried to play music DVD from South America as wellas DVDs from Europe. But it does not recognice them.
When I try to use it on my PC, it looks like it recognice a portable device and installs a driver. But, how in the world can I play it on my computer. If I click on the "portable device" icon, it is empty. There is nothing there.
Can anyone help me with this one?

Unregistered guest
Please help me turn my panasonic dmr-es20 to region free (currently zone 1)

Unregistered guest
can anyone help me unlock the regional codes for my dvd player samsung P250K? tks.

Unregistered guest
Hey, need some help. I'd like to be able to crack my region 1 dvd player to allow it to become region 0 or region 2. It is a Magnavox Model No. MSD124. If you guys can give me some help, that would be greatly appreciated.

Unregistered guest
i need help to unlock my magnavox mdv 456 to region free tanks

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know the code to unlock my new Sony DVP-NS29. My daughter has films she cannot watch at the mo....

DrifterX
Unregistered guest
Sonys are quite difficult to crack. Try a specialist site. It's best to leave your e-mail address here if you want a reply!

MarthaD
Unregistered guest
I always buy Philips as they're good quality and easy to crack.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us