Archive through August 13, 2006

Bronze Member
Username: Lionking

Post Number: 19
i think there is another key change. can any one plz post the new keys

Bronze Member
Username: Esauorozco

Post Number: 13
LOCALS R DOWN AGAIN! N ONE HAVE THE NEW KEYS?

Bronze Member
Username: Samsoom

Post Number: 16
Dn oo:0ccf879bfe90a4ff/c664a7eb5154f5d9

Bronze Member
Username: Traxx

Swiftcurrent, Sask Canada

Post Number: 42
thanks for the keys

Username: Ramsgate

Post Number: 10
New kEYS OO--oc cf 87 9b fe 9o a4 ff c6 64 a7 eb 51 54 f5 d9 ))

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4010
I think there is more info in the thread "DSS" located in "Suggestions and Feedback" message boards....we are all posting in 2-4 different locations now and need to use one area only!...Most people will not look here in "Direct View TV's boards..well either way we need to get united and post 1 place other than Home Video/Dss which doen't retain the posts...

Username: Delightfult

Post Number: 2
Good looking out on the new keys Ramsgate!!

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Simikang

Post Number: 32
is Intelsat 904 at 60.0°E working or is it gone too or do i need keys or somthing to get it?

Username: Jotack

Vega Baja , Puerto Rico Vega Baja

Post Number: 1
NEW KEY N 0101 00 (ACTIVE)
0C CF 87 9B FE 90 A4 FF C6 64 A7 EB 51 54 F5 D9

Username: Lbinny1

Post Number: 8
What are the keys for Ramsgate? And for which line? Dish or what?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4011
DT Key Grabber v6.5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a four-site-choice key grabber, released 2 August...its the best one of all!
*** PLEASE USE FILES AT OWN RISK *** DT-KeyGrabber 6[1].5.zip (26.7 KB, 33 views)

http://www.gat-s.biz/forum/showthread.php?t=9277
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dishnet keys..

New keys 8-10-06

Key-00
0C CF 87 9B FE 90 A4 FF
C6 64 A7 EB 51 54 F5 D9....active

Key-01
FD 41 BE D0 FC 8F 58 CF
33 93 A3 E8 D4 4C 1C E1

Username: Newbster

Post Number: 4
Can u help me L.K i my box megast pro thts all i know has no reception but 25 the red whtats wrong i had reception last week but know its at 25% can u help plz?

Username: Isdrio

NY, NY USA

co*l sat 5000 what is this about a card ? will i get all prn and ppv and where do i get a card and what type this is hell

Username: Jessereyes40

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU THAT PUT THE NEW KEYS.
JR.

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1509
Johny,
Sorry, I missed your reply from Wednesday until now. The wonders of modern medicine! I can only imagine what you've had to go through but at least you made it this far! The rest should be a walk in the park.
As for the trees, it was only a joke. I once told someone to try moving a church that was blocking the line of sight and no one said a thing?!? Though I think the punch line was better, so maybe that's why.
Glad to see you back.

Bronze Member
Username: Yo8bps

Post Number: 59
The keys changed every 6 - 10 hours in the last 3 days !!!... I think Charly wants to see his people WORK !!! :-)

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 360
DN is most likely changing keys often to ECM plastic. Most people are using Penga's 28G blocker, which doesn't autoroll. By changing keys, this forces plastic users, without programmers, to visit their local satellite pirate shop to get their keys updated and pay $$$ for it.

Penga has a new blocker, 28H, that does autoroll. Plastic users should update to that version.

A side effect of this, of course, is to annoy FTA users.

Username: Malik2

Wheeling, Il Usa

DOES ANYONE HAVE A NEW BIN FOR INTERNATIONAL SERBIAN CHANNELS? I'M USING A FORTEC ULTRA. I HAVE ALL THE OTHER CHANNELS BUT NOT THOSE. PLEASE HELP.

Username: Mikemanace

Usa

need code for nagravision 1 dish, thanks.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1513
miguel,
^^^^^Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2006 - 06:02 pm:

Usa

Post Number: 3
thanks thats for nagravision 2.i need nagravision1 codes.

Username: Minn_rock

miguel,you need nag2 keys that what u need,NAG1 is dead long time ago.there are no NAG1 keys.

Usa

thanks for info. the codes for nag2 dont give any ppv or sports events. any new codes yet.

Bronze Member
Username: Negro2tity

Post Number: 28
Minn Rock:

if i use bev keys, can i watch bell exp.?

you need a bin file to get all of those channels back.now they are fixing for the new bin,and don't know there will be a new bin gone come out in the future.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
what satellite can i see with bev keys, and how can i setup in my pansat 2700? (09 01....00....keys...on nagra 2?)

Post Number: 6
manny,BEV is dead,no more channels,all black screens..WATCH DN LOCALS..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
i will apriciate your help, Minn Rock...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
THX

Post Number: 7
no problem..

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1563
Hi, guys.

HI Eva"ghost time"lurking at midnight in the dark searching for souls...HAHA..

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1572
So sorry im an Angel. Recently posted for a friend I mean.

I though you say something like at night you like a ghost remember and now you are an ANGEL..YEAH RIGHT..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
ANGEL don't appear at pass midnight,you maybe a ero=tic sexy ghost...LOL...

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1578
You are wrong the sexy angel, or ero is another person. Im not sexy. so sorry wrong number.

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1579
And my 8 childs can testify about that. :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
is not ero,it erot!c

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1581
I know, nites Minn. I will go to attend all my child.

Bronze Member

8 childrens liar liar..LOL..u maybe a VIRGIN..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
GOOD NIGHT Eva...........

Username: Million2006

I need a new Bin.... Now

Bronze Member
Username: Ttope

Post Number: 15
Is Fortec classic bin released? if not does anybody know the timings for the fix.

Thanks in advance.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4012
Just thought U might all be interested in another post about Neosat IP 1000 and their internet sharing..this is from Soullezz who is the owner of Dsscommunity and Dsscentral, a well known and long time respected member of the DSS world...

"Well, it does work, the servers are in asia, and IP is untraceable. And let me put it this way, the packet size is very small and not constant. surfing this forums will use more bandwidth than the ipro... in fact theres even a way to use dial up to do it... This is not true card share, true cardshare is limited to about 25 people per server and is very dangerous... this can do 20000 per server. Its much more safe than any other option currently availiable... including plastic, and considering that dish is also going to sue end users as dtv did, haveing purchased a unlocker or loader in the last year could get very expensive. remember guys, theres been about 16 sites in last 9 months that were taken down. And theres also alot of broke-azz dealers now, that are panicing... and my sources have told me that a huge delay in new flashs is a great thing... this will shut down most all of the smaller fta dealers."

I am not a puter expert or all that familiar with all the details of IP tracing, but was dead set against card sharing and this Neosat IP 1000 internet sharing originally, BUT....maybe I was wrong, and it is safe...and possibly the future of DSS hacking...please no bashing, but z (soullezz) is a man I've known for long time and come to trust..LK

Username: Connie_s

KingstonJamaica

Post Number: 3
GOOD MORNING GUYS I HAVE FLASH MY PANSAT 3500S WITH ONE OF THE SCREW UP BIN THAT WAS POSTED NOW IT WONT TURN ON WHAT CAN I DO TO GET IT WORKING AGAIN THANKS

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1582
Run the right bin.

Silver Member
Username: Satboy

Ontario

Post Number: 222
Hi Tyler , just got an e mail , telling me that England was back on line , whatever that means ,
and vibes that a fix is near now, I will have to see it to believe it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
found this on al7bar*tk

Could be a fix soon got this off another site

ok bro's dont get your heads up over this but hears some info i found on another site did some checking my self and it seems to be true, and this didn't come from veiwsats(tdg)

c&p from the site

Well guys
It looks like soon it could very well be a solution on the way. The lastest talk is that the germans have made some real progress on this. The provider premier over there has done the samething from my understanding that the canadian and states provider did with the map57 and tonight it appears the germans have it working again premier is working all open (cardless fix).some of the big guys are headed over there to get this map code and if all goes well we should see something in a week or so. There is alot of buzz going around about this is different forums ,so lets just pray its true , so keep a watchful eye on the hobby in the next week or so maybe this is what everyone has been waiting for. A true solution

Gold Member

Post Number: 1520
johny,
Yes, I've heard the rumours that there is something going on overseas. Have not been able to confirm anything about it though. Been checking other sites but not much info out there just yet. If it's true it would be interesting to see how quickly the N.A. coders can get it converted.
I wonder too if only some of the channels would come back, what with the exchange rate and all?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4017
here's an interesting point about the European news

With England using dream box stuff, and euro bird 1 using all of Dave stuff, does it not sound a little silly that it would help FTA.... after all I still have not heard of a Dave hack that uses card glitching. and a dream box works alot different than plain old FTA..

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 122
LK what do you think we should do now? get all a coollllsat 6000 with the card or wait a little bit for the so promissed key. i do value your oppinion..

Silver Member

Ontario

Post Number: 223
You have point LK , the fact is that they may have it working , is similair to when the switch came from N1 To N2 they were the first to get past that, and it was not long after fta was back up
even though their pricipals was different, I do not know a lot about coding and don,t profess to know , I only pass on what they sent me, by the way how are you doing old buddy.for a while I thought you had vanished ???

Username: Kirby904

Jacksonville, Florida United States

a while ago i heard somthing about N3, is this whats happening right now? or was it just some complete idiot that posted that.

=O also, when they went from N1 to N2, (if they ever did), was there a long wait before a fix like now? cause in some older forums i saw "FTA/DSS IS BACK UP!" (this was like a year or more ago)

Silver Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 345
FTA Update

The European satellites have different algorithm then DN/Bev. So even if they all have a 100% cardless fix it may still take some time to get it in the US. Most of the US manufacturer's are going to bring out other solutions. Expect all the major brands to bring out cardfix or Iks very soon.

Coolsa*t was not able to sell to many receivers but they did sell tons of cardreaders. They may not have increased their receiver sales but at least they got their customers watching TV again.

Neosat whom was a smaller manufacturer, brought out the IKS and now has the card solution also. They think by having all 3 solutions that they will be #1 with the constant changes of DN/Bev. However this only works on their Neosat ipro 1000 model. They were the only company to sell out all of their units to the dealers. It is said that they are even preselling units that are being manufactured right now.

The major manufacturers know that Coolsa*t and Neosat are taking most of the market and will not stand by and watch. The real major problem that they are all worried about is how long will the new bin last when it does come up. Now that we know DN/Bev can make such effective changes without changing the whole system they are scared. Before to have this amount of down time they had to switch systems similar to the N1 N2 switch.

I see them all bringing in cardreader/cardfix asap then working on IKS or other types of innovations they can bring to this market. If they do not bring out the cardfix they would be stuck with a lot of products. Believe me they are all about making money and not losing money. Providing the customer with a solution comes second in their book.

When the Neosat ipro 1000 and Coolsa*t 5000,6000's continue to provide working solution they will jump. Since the cardfix cost so much and is trouble some to the average Joe I'd watch for IKS and other new technology.

Silver Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 346
kirby,

No this is not N3 just some advanced algorithm changes.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
LOCALS R DOWN AGAIN N ONE HAVE THE CODES?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1522
esau,
Try delete and scan again.

Silver Member

Ontario

Post Number: 224
this site is better then most univerities for learning;
Lots of professors./////

Bronze Member

I TRIED IT ALREADY DIDN'T WORK!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Traxx

Swiftcurrent, Sask Canada

Post Number: 43
Is there a fast way to grab keys.I have keyripper and key graber they do not seem to be the answer,is there a better program or should i just wait for them to show up on this form,i would rather be self seficiant and also learn how to spell.thank you

Bronze Member
Username: Elperrodemacao

Post Number: 18
local down again.Does anybody has the new keys

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
DOESN N ONE HAVE THE CODES?PLEASE HELP ME!

Username: Lan12

Current Dish Keys
86 is active, changed Fri Aug 11 17:18:44 2006
86: 0C CF 87 9B FE 90 A4 FF C6 64 A7 EB 51 54 F5 D9
96: E3 88 25 71 C3 A1 12 9F DA E7 CF 26 C5 81 DB 91

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
smartie look at the bottom of your tv screen when u input the keys.u see AUDIO,PAUSE,EPG,LAST,FAV,SAT and the letters next to it.press those on your remote.
...keys00 is active....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
the rumors of europe and germany having the fix is faslse just a rumor to get ppl to buy fta,

this info curtosy of administrator on al7bar.tc

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
no one ever replys wen i post somthing

Username: Morispastora

Thunder bay, Ontario Canada

Who could confirm the rumor of that the fix for BEV is ready.

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1589
DN:
00:
0C CF 87 9B FE 90 A4 FF
C6 64 A7 EB 51 54 F5 D9

01:
E3 88 25 71 C3 A1 12 9F
DA E7 CF 26 C5 81 DB 91

Gold Member

Post Number: 1524
Sim,
Thanks for the update.
:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4021
Johnny Be good...I am fine and much more relaxed than I use to be...I took a much needed vacation that eased my mind and soul..I hope U are doing well...I forget the exact medical problem U had ( heart, I think)...but I hope u are recovering well and felling better..I don't want to be enemies with U or anybody...life is too short!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
WELL SAY LK.. helping newbie out and a little joking around one in a while is much better than having enemies..
I think it was cancer not heart..JBG...

Username: Londonbandit

London, Ontario Canada

The premier system in Europe was only reactivated after their keys got found...supposedly they cannot get the keys with a ripper is alot harder process that our key search....that's what I read at dssrookie...by a moderator from a Spanish site. If that is the case, then that is not really a fix or is it?

London, Ontario Canada

here is the post i got it from Fsta:
C/p repy from satdudez member

Sorry to disappoint you but N2, with the exception of Premiere World for which the keys are now known, is only viewable with the K3 card so not much good for fta boxes.
I'm a member of another forum and can understand you frustrations because we have a lot of NA members on there, it appears that an unlocked rom 102 card is necessary on your side of the Pond, but not here.

Thats about all i've read about your problems, so sorry m8, patience is going to be needed.
Remember it took a couple of years for N2 to be hacked, so hopefully you won't have to wait too long.

London, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 9
just want to be able to contribute some information.....anyone knows anything about it?

Bronze Member

London, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 11
At everybody's discretion from w*w.satdudez and fsfta:

Premier has been compromised , hawever that is not the BIG news.
D+Europe has been compromised.
Here is a quote by Gjones end Macharly from CCC:
D+Europe uses same encription used in North America.
The ROM 110 REW ac3 is the same as aur 102rev 109.

THIS WOS MORE THEN KEY CHANGE !!!!!!

This wos a hack into a card end getting the information .
Germany is confirmed hacked . Europe is up end ronning.
North America should be next I hope.
Its confirmed:
It is confirmed that Eurobird 28: 2E is WIDE OPEN.
As of late last night Astra 19:2E wos opened.
NAW this is very GOOD NEWS.
The report is that Dr. Hans from Germany hacked the map.
Europe has been dawn longer then North America.
Nagra 2 hack come weeks after Europian hack.
Eny new hack of N2MAPROM is better news then whot has
been the case for three manths...
is the encription the same on 102 and the ac3? anybody else reading anything else from Europe? anyone reads german that can register at a Fta site and find out more?

Silver Member

Ontario

Post Number: 225
Hey Lk , we never were,I respected a lot of your info , there was the odd misunderstanding , but who has,nt, glad to hear from you , you know after an ordeal like this it opens your eyes, and yes life definetly is to short, and I think from now on if we all pool together , we will will have a book of knowledge.so what do you really think is going to happen, do you think ,it is going to take cards and programmers now to get back in to the swing of things, or is it like some of my friends think,back to the old routine,with a pgm change every ones in while, I do value your opinion.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4023
I think FTA will never be the same as we became "accustomed" to, even if a cardles fix is found..it will be shortlived...in fact, I think DN is now playing hardball and going after the plastic guys and have little to no concern now of FTA hacks..I think IKS might be the future..some sort of sharing a legit camID in some way....and watch many of the the dealers now fall by the wayside....good!, they screwed too many people already anyways!....the scammers had a field day with FTA and will still try some new scams, so we all need to smarten up...this is very similiar to the last days of DTV...

Silver Member

Ontario

Post Number: 226
I lean towards agreeying with you,I do however think there will be fix coming out , short lived,
is a very real possibility, like you say , at the moment it is everybody,s guess , we will just sit back and play with what they throw at us,I am watching Tv the missus is happy ,put up a 80 foot antenna and she gets all she wants. me myself as soon as I get the strenght will put up 2 sections of tower on an upper deck and get a motorized dish to play with this winter.

Username: Kevin2323

I want to know where to find and how to install a key finder(keys changes every day). I saw that before but I don't remember the place. LK I am sure you know. Can you please give me where to find and how to install without damaging the bin.

Bronze Member
Username: Kriskros

Post Number: 15
DTV and DISH are spending too much money fighting each other and cable/dsl providers. Should one of the two survive, I bet it's DTV becuse they have better programing. The bad news is we have no hack for P4. The good news is, there is still canadian BEV. It never gets easy, does it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4026
For all that need a Key finder utility program...heres 3 of them..they install in 2 seconds by .exe clicking on them..and do not affect your bin...U manually input these keys yourself..remove the * in link below and must FREE register

Keymaster 2.0....KeyRipper....Key Grabber
[link removed]

Gold Member

Post Number: 4027
BTW...sure is looking like Ecoustics is not going to have another Dss forums again...

Bronze Member

London, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 12
I rather be in a civilized sort of forum like this than all the comedy and the vulgarity we were experiencing a little bit ago

Bronze Member
Username: Lebrimal

Post Number: 39
is better this way, I was sick of vulgarity

Gold Member

Post Number: 4030
There is ONLY 1 thread here...this is NOT a forums!...this is a THREAD....we cannot take over "Home Video" message boards/forums and have multiple threads here...and U need multiple threads, if U have multiple problems, receivers , subjects etc..

Bronze Member

London, Ontario Canada

nobody said it was a forum...simply that it was better to have a decent thread instead of a chaotic and disrespectful forum...

Username: Am_back

Maple Leech sucks big dick

Bronze Member
Username: Hellboy

Fg, Gf Aa

Post Number: 56
any one has new keys for dish network? please post it i don't have the new keys yet.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
KEYS00
OC-CF-87-9B-FE-90-A4-FF
C6-64-A7-EB-51-54-F5-D9
KEYS01
E3-88-25-71-C3-A1-12-9F
DA-E7-CF-26-C5-81-DB-91==ACTIVE

Gold Member

Post Number: 4041
hell...the keys were already posted here above, all U had to do was LOOK...in fact they've been here since yesterday!...I'm just pointing out the need for people to take 10 seconds to look before they ask..

Minn Rock, I wasn't going to reply to him because I usually don't help those who don't help themselves but since U did, I felt a need to bring up the LOOK first and post now..I did NOT want U to feel like I was stepping on your toes either...

Posted on Friday, August 11, 2006 - 10:46 pm:

DN:
00:
0C CF 87 9B FE 90 A4 FF
C6 64 A7 EB 51 54 F5 D9

01:
E3 88 25 71 C3 A1 12 9F
DA E7 CF 26 C5 81 DB 91

Bronze Member
Username: Drm035

Darlington, SC USA

Post Number: 24
LK, thanks for your help earlie. I have always worked with pansat. Thanks again.

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 422
8/12/06--> There is No cardless FTA fix at this time.

STILL NOTHING!......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
GOT IT LK,U RIGHT...

Bronze Member
Username: Nickb

New York, New York USA

Post Number: 96
Hi everyoneee!
What happened to the DSS forum..keke
Well it\\'s great to see that the site is still is going well.
I just have a question concerning the rom 102s.
If someone gets an original Dishnet 3100 receiver and an unlocked working 102...what happens when the keys change?
Would I need to have it reprogrammed or something everything the keys are changed?
Cuz they seem to be changing quite frequent now and I am definately not going to be able to program those as I have never worked with them before.
Thanks for your help!

Bronze Member

New York, New York USA

Post Number: 97
Hi everyoneee!
What happened to the DSS forum..keke
Well it\\'s great to see that the site is still going well.
I just have a question concerning the rom 102s.
If someone gets an original Dishnet 3100 receiver and an unlocked working 102...what happens when the keys change?
Would I need to have it reprogrammed or something everytime the keys are changed?
Cuz they seem to be changing quite frequently now and I am definately not going to be able to program those as I have never worked with them before.
Thanks for your help!

Bronze Member

New York, New York USA

Post Number: 98
UGH!!
Sorrry I posted that twice accidently!!
The first one is a rough draft :P
LOL :D

Bronze Member
Username: Sjain80

Post Number: 36
well this forum has really cleaned up..good..hi to everyone...

Username: Eric_r

I need your advice.

I downloaded bin 272 to my 2700a. None of the scan functions worked. The blind scan picked up the TP's, but showed 0 channels found. I downloaded bin 101 to get(what I thought) back to the factory specs. The scan modes did not pickup channels. I reinstalled the 272 bin it appeared work (P. Control etc.). However, it too will not scan channels. My primary concern is getting the T-5 channels.

Help please!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4048
Paramount
Administrator Join Date: May 2003

Viewsat Cardless Fix, coming today!!!..August 13, 2006

About 5:00 AM eastern time, I got a call from the owner of Viewsat notifying me they finally had a cardless fix for their receivers. All FTA receivers have been down for about 2 months, only work arounds were available, such as Coolsats carded fix which requires a rom 102 card to be inserted into the cardslot (currently rom 102 are selling for over $200 in most places, more than the majority of FTA receivers), and work arounds known as card sharing which forced the user to hook their receiver up to the internet. Both were a far cry from the cardless fix Viewsat is going to be releasing today.

It will be the good ole days again for the FTA community with this fix finally arriving. The german provider "premiere" in europe had been down since april 29th and was fixed as of about 4 days ago, which indicated a cardless fix would probably be available in north america for dish network and bell expressvu very soon. We are 4 days in and already Viewsat has a solution for their units. Now I know there were times before that rumors would circulate that viewsat had the fix, which turned out to be false at the time, no timelines were given, but today I can say the fix is finally here, and the fta community can start running full speed again. This fix however will not include autoroll, that will be fixed in a few days as dish network has changed the way the keys roll, this is just a minor issue. The infamous Map 57, I am told was finally figured out by viewsats coder which brought Viewsat the fix.

Once the fix is released, we will be throwing up a spash page directing people to the file which will sit on a file sharing host like rapidshare, since 100,000 people downloading a 2 megabyte file will make our server feel like it was hit by a truck.

Once again, props to Viewsat for being the first with this fix. They are a leader in the FTA marketplace, and have proven that time and time again, today is their largest accomplishment yet. I have a feeling our FTA sponsors will be coming back with this fix, so you will all be able to find a safe and reliable place to buy your viewsats in the next few days. There were times I thought there would never be a fix and I almost posted it front page here, although Viewsat never gave up, and their persistance has paid off BIG TIME. Remember, you heard it first at hashhu, we will continue to be the first with the info every time.

http://www.hashhu.c*om/forums/showthread.php?t=95643

Bronze Member
Username: Kriskros

Looks like the real LK is back. Thank you for sticking around LK! For all of you out there: LK is a treasure. Very knoledgeable and very patient. Please dont piss him off!!! Welcome back LK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us