Bronze Member
Username: Sjain80

Post Number: 37
man stop this rumor again...

Bronze Member
Username: Bugster999

Katy, Tx

Post Number: 27
No it is on all the site and the new files do work according to the Mod's on other sites.

Bronze Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 72
yep this is not a rumour the files are working according to my friend who has a viewsat now i hope pansat gets a fix quickly!! good day for FTA!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
sorry about that emp but I just saw file posted at dsstester*com so may be you were right..check it out..have to wait and see if it is infact the real file..following is copied from the site
A few days ago rumours began circling that the German DSS provider Premiere in Europe (which had also been hashed ala DN/B3V) was once again compromised. This seemed to indicate that we would all see a solution for FTA here in North America very soon and today this has become a reality.

Viewsat was first out of the gates but expect the other providers to follow suit shortly. To save bandwidth you can try the following link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/29242291/...813AS.zip.html

Both Platinum and Extreme files are included.

The wait is over!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
well I am glad a fix is out...I just sub for dish..now I am going to keep that and enjoy FTA as well..lol..LONG LIVE FTA...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4055
Here's the NEW Viewsat fix!

DBPSW_060813 Viewsat fix

It has been a long excruciating wait as Nagra pulled out all the stops on this last ECM. I am proud to announce that VS finally sifted thru all the information and found MAP 57. Without further adieu, here is the FIRST (again) cardless release for FTA, proving once again VS has what it takes. Enjoy your FreeTv again. Thanks for your continued support Viewsat. Veracity

This has been confirmed working on the Extreme and the Platinum....BOTH files are here.

[link removed]

remove the * from link..must register FREE..

Please Do NOT PM or email me!

Silver Member
Username: Ariza

Post Number: 116
do view sat fixes work with cool sat?

Bronze Member
Username: Meyou

Post Number: 12
No,
Wait for a cs fix. Once one comes all will follow in time.

Bronze Member
Username: The_vvank_artist

Post Number: 12
well,boys and girls.I am a MOD'S from Dsscentral and Pansat is next one .I tell you more: we testing now bin 355 with Tivo.Before we post it,the receiver have to roll at list 7 hours.
Relax and wait...it will be soon.

Username: Andrewy3k

Post Number: 5
sweet.. pansat is next..

Yea i got my viewsat fix from http://www.ftabins.net

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Usa

Post Number: 219
I tested the viewsat platinum file and it works! all ppv and everything! just input keys manually or use the opkey, works great with opkey, i suggest installing each file separately with loader.

Bronze Member
Username: Titif

Post Number: 17
when do you expect the pansat bin fix will be out ?
today or next week ?

Bronze Member
Username: Username999

Post Number: 20
where is opkey?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
it dad not work after loading x treme file? it just shows the bird..what else should be done?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
it dad not work. is re-scan required? what are steps after loading the file?

Post Number: 6
umm I think I heard about that.. try loading factory bin.. then load this one rescan everything.. then enter the keys manually and u should get TV.

Post Number: 7
If anyone needs newest keys for viewsat go here

http://www.ftabins.net

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
where exactly on fta0101? I searched for opkey and couldn't find just anything.

Username: Bobby29134

Post Number: 2
look under keys under forums, they dont have opkeys on their site.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 334
Ihope it stays up awhile before next ecm! This will take heat off plastic for now.Plastic price should drop now too.

Post Number: 4
well from what I know.. next ECM will be in a week, that info comes from good sources.

Bronze Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 68
ECM Status: NONE.

Dish has started hashing with the latest rev on the smartcards.

Post Number: 6
then expect 102 prices to drop big time along with FTA's coming back up.. this would be a good time to pickup a couple..

Silver Member
Username: Captain

Post Number: 126
as predicted

Username: Bballbreak

Post Number: 7
since everyone is getting happy again , is there a fix for the fortec lifetime ultra. please let me know

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1531
There will not be a Fortec L-U fix until the pansat bin is out. The Pansat 2500 bin is modified so that it can work on clones and Fortes. You'll notice the T at the end of the bin name, such as the 277T bins that was the last ones running bin. That's what you'll be looking for when it comes out (or if it comes out at all).

Username: Million2006

ViewSat Fix work for B3V too..........

Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 203
Old forum appears to be up, https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/35.html, maybe we can give this one back to the original owners. LOL

Username: Evade1paraiso

Gold Member, Post Number:... Puerto Rico

Post Number: 3
I am so envy!,I hope soon come another ECM,then all yours receiver will be down again!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Khs792001

Post Number: 47
hey LK i need fix for Co0lsat 5000. Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Bhund

Post Number: 41
jamesh its not out yet,soon though it will be

Bronze Member
Username: Khs792001

Post Number: 49
thanks bob. According to you, what time do you think that cardless fix will be available for cooolsat 5000? thanks man.

Username: Frobi

Guelph, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
Anything for Pansat 3000SD yet?

Username: Mexico

do they haved any for dish or nagravasion?

Bronze Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 35
all pansat need to wait a little while...

Post Number: 4
wait that includes dish right? wich is the same as pansat right?

anything for dish network or nagravasion?

Username: Frobi

Guelph, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3
Thanks Minn Rock

Gold Member

Post Number: 4064
Here's the newly released today Viewsat Platinum AND Extreme AUTOROLL bins....previously released bins yesterday do NOT have autoroll..also I de this post earlier today in various threads,but it appears all were deleted by "mods" that Ecoustics do NOT have....LOL

[link removed]

Remove the * in link above...and MUST register FREE first

Everybody else, just be patient...soon they will come, and your FTA will be back up for awhile anyway, until the next ECM...I beleive U should all still sub share also for 100% guaranteed no hassle TV..

Bronze Member
Username: Brucelee

Beverly Hills, California United States

Post Number: 71
Holy Crap, this is a miracle! Viewsat just rose up from the grave! All international channels, PPV and everything is back!

Username: Brooklyn

im new here and new to FTA ,so how do i download new fix and upload on to receiver ,all help will be greatly appreciated ,thanks in advance for all help , i have any viewsat extreme 2000

Gold Member

Post Number: 4068
U go to one of reputable best DSS sites listed in these threads and register for FREE....then U read the Viewsat topics forum posts and all then Viewsat manuals...then download the software from that site and upload it into your receiver and configure your receiver according to the dish alignment U used and the switches and LNBs U used...there is NO other simpler way but READING!

U might want to start here..
http://www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums/index.php?c=16

remove the * in link and register FREE..

Bronze Member
Username: Carlosb10

Post Number: 54
i have question, are viwesat users watching all channels? all ppv and p*rn.

thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
carlos,yes they are,everything is back for VS......all channels..

Bronze Member
Username: Carlosb10

Post Number: 55
thanks minn rock.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Hello, i've uploaded the new file with autoroll. But still nothing is coming. Do I have to autoscan or are there any other steps that i am missing?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
I already uploaded opkey in previous run (two days back). Do I have to reload opkey hex file again?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
999,go default keys.than enter new keys in.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
where are new keys hex file. any ideas?

Bronze Member
Username: Ranjaxt2004

Post Number: 54
ok guys help i have viewsat 2000 ext
when vewsat was down i call in the d_net and let them install the system now viewsat is again up but when i connect my viewsat to the d_net wires, inorder to get signal i works for little bit and then looses the signal can
some one help me

Bronze Member
Username: Muffdiver0311

Post Number: 23
I have a question i;m new to all of this so please bear with me. i hust ordered a pansat extreme do i need to do anything special to a new reciever or can i just load the bin and it will work thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 154
well muff, if i were you i would find a quick way to void that payment,like LK said we should stay away from pansat in the long run..

Gold Member

Post Number: 4072
Thats my personal opinion..due to the software that is always released but seldom improved...many prefer the pansat and its extreme simplicity or the 3500 SD card...I have never heard of a Pansat Extreme like the buyer posted 2 posts above..think he meant to write Viewsat..and with ANY new receiver U must read the manuals and guides and learn the box...they are all basically the same but all have their own ways too...

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 155
LK do you know by any chance and good Reliable HD receiver for the fta? or they still not released yet?? i have a pansat 3500sd and when i watch on ym plasma que quality isnt so great, so i think an hd receive would fix that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4074
NO HD yet!

Bronze Member
Username: Muffdiver0311

Post Number: 24
im a newbie to all of this and am trying to do as much research as i can so please bear with me. i just ordered a viewsat extreme and was just wondering is the loader2 and the newest bin the only things I need to get the box to work. because I read a post in dsstester that i need to download satinfo.sat file and like to or 3 other files. any help will greatly appreciated

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Yes all you need is the box, a serial cable, the latest Loader2 program to load, and the latest bin from Viewsat.. thats it... you also need a dish .. lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
make sure you get the latest viewsat bin from august 14 not the one from the 13th cause the newer one has autoroll

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
File that can bring all the Dish channel info for California - Northe? My few channels got deleted :-(.

Username: Pothole

Hey all.. new guy here.. i have a bev 3100 receiver, had a guy that fixed me all up, got one of those dish yellow cards (however on bell service), everything worked until recently when everyone went down. However, my guy has moved and now it appears there is a fix but i need to learn how to do this stuff (if possible). I know my sh** when it comes to comps just not receivers.

Question: looking all over for a good howto book for the bev 3100 receiver and what is required. However, not sure who makes this receiver or where to even look. Anyone have quick advise or a good link. I have looked at a lot of sites but do not really know what i am trying to find

thanks all

Bronze Member
Username: Morispastora

Thunder bay, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 42
Pot hole Re what is need it for Bev card.
Receiver+card+card encoder.
Rom 102 and and ISO card reader/writer with a
3.68 crystal if you want to program the card yourself.
Each card has the keys in a different location.
Open your bin in nagra master and it will show you the specific addres of the keys for your card.Also there are a new autoroll AIO's
and autoroll blockers. All you need to do is download the right one for your application.
As to the guys where you download this stuffs.

Username: Gupu

Post Number: 1
hi can anybody help me dah somebody please tell me wahz the new code for fortec star reciever...... plzzzz
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us