Toshiba 36af62 or Sony 36FS200

Anonymous
I am shopping for a new TV. I have a Toshiba that is 13 years old and is finally showing it's age. I have these thin lines coming down from top of the screen and occasionally the picture disappears. Went to Best Buy and seen both the Sony & Toshiba side by side. The Sony seem to have a better picture but the text on the screen looked horrible. Stood there for like 20 minutes. The text look great on the Toshiba. The only drawback on the Toshiba was the sound. You had to turn it up like half way to get a decent sound. Has anyone else notice this and can anyone share there experience with Toshiba sets cause I'm kinda leaning towards getting the Toshiba.

Thanks

wild got screwed
I have heard really good reviews on the Toshiba...I think it is as good as or better than the Sony at around $100 cheaper...

Remember, you can't judge a picture side by side at Bestbuy...you will be able to make the picture look way better in your home with a little help from a setup DVD...

good luck...I am getting the 36AF42 myself as soon as BB offers no interest financing...hopefully Sunday..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us