Antennae for local channels

Silver Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 473
hey everyone I heard that if i get an antennae I will be able to pick up certain local channels in hi-def. If this is true what antennae should i look at or does it matter, also does anyone know the site that tells exactly what channels ill be able to pick up for my area code. thanks

ALso, so i dont have to start a new thread ive had my panasonic 50" for almost a year now and have not maintenanced it. should i clean the screen or anything, if so whats the best way.

THanks a bunch, i appreciate the help.

Silver Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 474
alright, and for my second question how often do i need to clean my screen and if its needed can i do it myself. whats the best way? thanks

Silver Member
Username: Fyi

Dallas, Texas

Post Number: 795
In Dallas, the WFAA ABC affiliate is broadcasting digital in the VHF spectrum. That makes the guy who answered you a real dickweed, not that he wasn't already.

Clean your screen once a month with a damp cloth. No cleaners!

Username: Komah

Post Number: 1
Try this for antenna info
http://antennaweb.org/aw/welcome.aspx

Silver Member
Username: Fyi

Dallas, Texas

Post Number: 802
Any old style VHF/UHF antenna will do fine. I'm using a small outdoor $25 Radio Shack model. Channel Masters are good. Winegards are better! If you're close to the towers, some indoor models work fine. They don't have to say HD, either.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us