C&P XFTA is Here Now

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Canada

Post Number: 134
C&P

"Major breakthrough in MAP 57 fix, XFTA group on the scene. UnKnOwN HaX0r reveals the specs and technology behind the only FTA currently enabled for Echostar Satellite Pay-TV

Panama City, Panama (PRWEB) July 21, 2006 -- This is the follow up post by UnKnOwN HaX0r, where he promises the XFTA specs and information about the first public batch release;

"The XFTA runs on an IBM STB Processor chip clocked at 350 MHz for 450 million instructions per second (MIPs). It has 64MB of RAM, and boots from 8MB of internal flash memory. It can also store video on an internal hard drive (not included), on flashcards (via an internal CompactFlash connector), on USB memory keys or sticks, or on other external devices such as enclosed hard drives Full config options available on the 3000 channel load menu.

Contrary to popular assumption, our Map 57 fix is not a modified type of rom 102 incorporated onto a card reader, rather it is a straight solution all based on code and 128 bits of encrypted output to be
precise, which have been decrypted then re-encrypted to an output that translates into all open viewing once again

The on-screen display menu features:
* Setup menu
* Info menu
* Games menu (Snake and Tetris included)
* File menu (manage local file)
* Channels (automatic search, manual search)
* Satellite Channels
* Channels -- Satellites -- Low Noise Block-downconvertor (LNB)
* Network (set up LAN)
* On-screen display settings
* LCD
* Remote control hot key access options
* Video
* Skin
* Language
* Timer
* Internal Hard disk Config settings
* Firmware upgrade options
* Electronic program guide EPG

Interfaces list Connectivity:
serial
parallel
USB
digital I/O (IIC), LAN (100Mbps Ethernet)
wireless Ethernet
Audio AC3
RGB
FBAS
YPbPr
audio analog
CI-Interface
SmartCard reader
CompactFlash

DBS-Tuner Specs:
Frequency Range 950 .... 2150 MHz
Signal Level - 65 dBm .... - 25 dBm
Signal-to-Noise Level 12 dB max.
DBS-Tuner Input Connector F-Type female
Input Impedance 75 Ohm
AFC +/- 3 MHz
Demodulation Shaped QPSK
FEC Viterbi and Reed-Solomon
Viterbirate 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, automatic assimilation
Roll-off Factor 35 %
Demultiplexing according ISO 13818-1

Members can call (*removed)to order, limit of 2 boxes per member as we only have 200 available until our next shipment of STB processor chips arrives from Asia in early August.

Please have your membership ID number handy, as you will not be able to order without it."

And that is all she wrote folks, finally a fix for the FTA we can be happy about. Special thanks to the XFTA group who sent me a test unit that I am due to receive Monday. Of course I will test it in full and report back at the appropriate time, but this is the real deal as I know the group behind it and they are longtime heavy hitters in the satellite testing game".

Douglas Crenshaw
Satellite Testing News
Panama City, Panama

P.S PLEASR NOTE.... I am NOT a DEALER this is just a C&P from CYBERWORLD

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 215
Yeah read this last month. Im sure its a scam.

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Canada

Post Number: 136
Me thinks so also... I was told that there is a Pansat box out now with Chips thats supose to get all the channels PPV... XXX and everythhing. I went to the place that was selling them. BUT GUESS WHAT????? IS OUT OF BUSINESS NOW!!!!!!! Reason being .... Not enough custamers.. HUMMMMMM
scam or what?

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 216
Yeah. Everyone needs to be careful now! A lot of scammers are gonna get a lot of money for a little while, as they claim to have a fix. Just dont let it be yours! I DO think hacked FTA is now dead. Time to sub share...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us